Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, between legal and illegal in the world? - page 6. (Read 613 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think that the crypto currency will not be banned, since the state can not fight it. Most likely, some laws on crypto currency will be adopted, after which it will be legalized in all countries of the world.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The development of cryptocurrency is better from time to time. In many countries, many have inaugurated crypto currency as a legitimate paying tool. Although there are also countries that openly banned cryptocurrency. This becomes very interesting to be listened to by us. Then, personally, I want to know what you think of all that? Will at any time cryptocurrency be a legal and legal world currency in all countries? Or perhaps during that time, cryptocurrency is strictly prohibited in all countries of the world?
Crypto currencies have been banned by some countries and many countries have regulations to use them and many don't have any laws for using them which doesn't means that is illegal in that country.It depends on each countries and the people who is just ruling the countries maybe the ban can be uplifted in the upcoming years like south Korea did.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The development of cryptocurrency is better from time to time. In many countries, many have inaugurated crypto currency as a legitimate paying tool. Although there are also countries that openly banned cryptocurrency. This becomes very interesting to be listened to by us. Then, personally, I want to know what you think of all that? Will at any time cryptocurrency be a legal and legal world currency in all countries? Or perhaps during that time, cryptocurrency is strictly prohibited in all countries of the world?
Pages:
Jump to: