Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person - page 7. (Read 2201 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
It's true they can earn a better life with all the benefits and advantages of bitcoin, but it's not free. The disabled will still need to work for it.

The government can't or shouldn't just ignore them though just because they have opportunities such as bitcoins to make their life better.

I mean what if they are like completely disabled. Well in that case not even bitcoin is of any help.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
July 11, 2018, 04:03:31 PM
I think that everyone can benefit from btc and disabled people who can't work due to health problems especially, I consider this problem really serious as government doesn't support people normally

If a disabled person has healthy hands and if he has a clear mind, trading can help him to feel great again. Bitcoin and altcoin will bring him money and self-confidence.
We  are all here in this world full of hopes and opportunities, so if you know someone who needs help especially in financial needs then you just need to help them, it is okay to share your blessings rather than just seeing them suffering at least you have something that you can precious for the rest of your life.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
I think that everyone can benefit from btc and disabled people who can't work due to health problems especially, I consider this problem really serious as government doesn't support people normally

If a disabled person has healthy hands and if he has a clear mind, trading can help him to feel great again. Bitcoin and altcoin will bring him money and self-confidence.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
People with disability might be able to get some freelance online jobs that are going to pay the rewards in bitcoin after the job is completed, so I would say there would be a higher chance for a person with disability to get more jobs online if he have more skills and knowledge related to information technology
Activity: 14
July 11, 2018, 01:06:51 PM
There is the facts that Bitcoin can gives people's opportunities and benefits. The most better and nice to this system is anyone can involve here, there is no discrimination and Al of us has a freedom of speech. So I believe that it could be a big help to those people that is disabled to trying to involve to it. I know that they can do it because they have also the strength and abilities to do what we do here
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 08:12:25 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
Yes, I believe that support for the person with disability has not really been effective with respect to monetary support from the government probably due to budget constraints. I believe this is the time where bitcoin could also be introduce to the PWD's such that they could also make use of the current technology for them to be able to earn profit as additional income to support their needs. These PWD's can join bounty campaign's which is not that difficult to join and by participating these bounty campaign could benefit them to earn reward tokens.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
In 2016, some hackers discovered vulnerabilities in the security of the Bitfinex electronic floor and hacked successfully, leading to a sharp drop in Bitcoin prices. Bitcoins are also available for people with disabilities
Activity: 364
July 11, 2018, 03:15:01 AM
it seems the government should not be able to make a serious impact on bitcoin because I see the bitcoin is moving from a very high demand, bitcoin is also created because it wants to create a coin that can not be controlled by anyone.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
Bitcoin and disable person is just not like the same because bitcoin can raise up and the disable person is have an chance to get up strong but when you combine the disable person and bitcoin we can heal them to get strong and powerful.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 08:57:01 PM
This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
Government will always help those people because it is government duty, if disable person can get money from bitcoin then governments still have responsibility to help the person. Disable person rely on government assistance or not is not important, government still the one who responsible to assist them. In this case we can pretend that income from bitcoin as side income, not main income.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 08:00:49 PM
I have not really understood your title, disable us. How can they disable us? You can say more clearly. I found that since the appearance of BTC they have brought many benefits to the economy.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 07:57:23 PM
Definitely Bitcoin can help persons with disabilities however it depends on what kind of disability that person have. Because we know that disabilities is physical and mental condition that limits a person's movements,  senses,  and activities so there is a particular things that some person with disabilities has a limitation. But it doesn't mean that person having a limited characteristics are couldn't be able to learn and know about cypto world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
Disabled people will be treated unequally in the process of finding a job due to their inherent defects, but working through cryptocurrencies will be a good choice!
Anyone can make money through BTC!
It is really doubtless that everyone can make good amount of money in bitcoin, the gate of crypto currency is open for all people I have seen allot of people who are investing in crypto currency even if they are disable but they have saving so they invest and get money, at the same time there are a lot of people who has nothing to make investment but they got some skills and good knowledge only with having a laptop and internet access they are able to earn good money even on bed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 09:58:14 AM

Not all disabled people are the same problem, but if you are blind people you cannot be a part on this business for sure.

But as long as you can see, can read, and some knowledge where even you have a disability problem you can still studying in school, well I

guess you are welcome to be part of this business industry as well where you are able to earn still.
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
It is difficult to imagine how this will be realized. Older people are quite conservative, new technologies for understanding them - the task is even very difficult. This is where the government should support socially unprotected strata of the population.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
Disabled people will be treated unequally in the process of finding a job due to their inherent defects, but working through cryptocurrencies will be a good choice!
Anyone can make money through BTC!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

Anybody can acquire enough cash out of bitcoin however as more individuals come into this market it will get more hard to get cash, beyond any doubt with more premium and cash the open doors will increment yet the way that you are not limited by any motivation to endeavor to profit in this market implies that more individuals will attempt to do it and will dwarf the quantity of chances accessible to them.
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 11:09:46 PM
yeah this is true,
with bitcoin, the whole world can share the help, without having to walk to the bank to send money to people in need,
this is a great way to understand the meaning of life
Activity: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:50:46 PM
I think bitcoin is a brilliant component that we deserve lengthy-term investments, but unfortunately this doesn't make anyone glad due to the fact numerous haters keep singing hatred, and to cope with them then disabled is simpler.
Pages:
Jump to: