Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and forex market / Delete thread - page 2. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 28, 2017, 02:45:47 AM
I think almost the same factors drives both or you think any different?

Almost the same type of market.

However, there is huge difference that we all know and that's the decentralised market of crypto currency. This is huge difference because it allows us to fluctuate the market with the help of investments, more the investment we can really pump the specific assets in the market, grab the profits and let it dump itself again.

In case of forex, everything is centralised and the market depends on worlds investment where market can not be altered with big investment. That's because worlds market is big and it gets altered only if big news comes about the asset making alarming people to invest throughout the world.

The market for bitcoin is way small and anyone with major bitcoin holding so called as whales can alter the market as and when needed which we call as pump and dump in current market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 28, 2017, 02:38:58 AM
Bitcoin and forex trading are the same and when we are referring to bitcoin trading we are refer to forex trading just that the later deal with countries currency exchange and what determines the price of the market are issued that emanating from interest rate, GDP,  employment and not farming payroll e. t. c.  In bitcoin trading what determines bitcoin price is the  hardfork, technology and exchange issue. Technically everything the same.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
August 27, 2017, 08:13:48 PM
Well in general yes I suppose. But there are some differences like the fact forex I think and I may be wrong here is more based in algorithms whereas bitcoin and crypto markets are

still human beings for the most part. Thats one distinct difference that I can think of in this regard but otherwise yeah they both are markets that operate irrationally  Tongue
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 27, 2017, 07:50:50 PM
I think almost the same factors drives both or you think any different?

Delete thread
Pages:
Jump to: