Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Nasdaq and NYSE - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 27, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
Breaking
Gabor Gurbacs

@gaborgurbacs
 28m28 minutes ago
More
@Nasdaq and VanEck’s @MVISIndices announces #index #partnership and intention to bring to market transparent, regulated and surveilled #DigitalAssets products, such as #Bitcoin futures contracts. More info to come. Share & follow us. #crypto #futures #SMARTS #ConsensusInvest

https://twitter.com/gaborgurbacs/status/1067465660337393664
Pab
legendary
November 27, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
Given the shear capital flow of these stock exchanged there's bound to be some large investment flowing in to bitcoin. It may not be in terms of how people expect, with big price hikes, but there will for sure be a steady stream of investment because more and more people will have access to them and also notice them. The only thing that concerns me with these are that a lot of them seem not to be physically backed. It's really unclear as to what the actual overall effect of that is but in some way it must take investment away from physical coins.

Best news for me was that Overstock Ceo sold his business to move in crypto
He will build secure wallets and infrastructure for institutional  investors
He is not kamikadze he see that time for crypto is coming and iit will be good business simply
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 27, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
Given the shear capital flow of these stock exchanged there's bound to be some large investment flowing in to bitcoin. It may not be in terms of how people expect, with big price hikes, but there will for sure be a steady stream of investment because more and more people will have access to them and also notice them. The only thing that concerns me with these are that a lot of them seem not to be physically backed. It's really unclear as to what the actual overall effect of that is but in some way it must take investment away from physical coins.
Pab
legendary
November 27, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
 Nasdaq Inc. is moving ahead with a plan to list Bitcoin futures
We can say yet another future to fool us but  Nasdaq wants to with cooperation of VanEck  ETF

The Nasdaq futures will be based off the Bitcoin’s price on numerous spot exchanges, as compiled by VanEck Associates Corp., the person said. CME uses prices from four markets, while it’s just one at Cboe

Yet another big name what want to list his own future will be NYSE
New York Stock Exchange owner Intercontinental Exchange Inc. said last week it will launch its own contracts on Jan. 24

24 January  is scheduled launch of Bakkt

Maybe that news are good prognostic for ETF approval
Whatever to think about it both Nasdaq and Nyse are big names maybe not enough big for our lovely Jame but big

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-27/nasdaq-is-said-to-pursue-bitcoin-futures-despite-plunging-prices?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=crypto
Pages:
Jump to: