Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and not Paying Taxes - page 4. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
Its better to pay the tax because in that case your transactions will be under a lawful onlooker
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 06:59:26 AM
We cant do anything if any Govt imposes tax upon btcs. We are bound to abide by the govt
Actually we have double standards. We want to make enormous money from bitcoins by regulating them in our countries. We pledge different proposals to governments on this platform for legalizing them as soon as possible. But on the same side, we don’t want to pay taxes if governments would have legalized bitcoins. Due to hypocrisy we haven’t seen bitcoins living in our official papers.
Activity: 240
March 19, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
I ran across this video a while ago on what can happen to you if you don't pay your taxes.  At some point during your Bitcoin career, the cryptocoin will be converted to fiat and that's how they will catch you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2fNEUPjQw
Paying taxes is one of our obligations as citizen of our country and violating this will result to a serious consequences. Thus, we should pay crypto tax if already specified in our government. Fortunately, our government hasn’t imposed yet a clear regulation on digital currency like bitcoin. But they are still studying on it. But when the time comes, that it will be imposed, it gives me no choice but to pay crypto tax.  Corruption gives us heartache in paying your taxes but let us give this issue to the “Clean” government officials.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 19, 2018, 01:45:37 AM
I ran across this video a while ago on what can happen to you if you don't pay your taxes.  At some point during your Bitcoin career, the cryptocoin will be converted to fiat and that's how they will catch you.

It is necessary that everyone need to pay taxes to the governments according to their earnings if you don't do it then you will be considered as criminal and actions will be taken against you of you get caught.
But as long as you use bitcoin as bitcoin there is no tax in many countries but some countries already have regulations so they will keep track your crypto earnings too if ykur country already regulated.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 01:38:27 AM
I don't know about taxes yet, since my country haven't release rules about bitcoin taxes. But for the usual income, i always paid every months and make a report every year.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 01:36:10 AM
We should pay btc tax to Govt so that in return they legalise its fluent circulation
Activity: 27
March 18, 2018, 08:49:03 PM
I think if we are to pay taxes then whats the difference between the fiats and the btcs anyway??
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 18, 2018, 06:44:16 PM
I know some of us getting mad when they hear bitcoin/crypto holders will pay taxes as of the government demands. But then, since isn't finalize yet and such regulations isn't totally imposed still we are free from that.
Actually, we should be never argue with that cause those taxes collected from us will be a big help for the community as the government used it for projects which we can benefits it also, unless we are abused by them then that's the time that we take steps against them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 18, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
It is true that the moment of change in fiat is a critical moment, but with a little attention one can avoid being discovered.
And then, if the sums at stake were really high, just move the residence in a nation that does not have a law for bitcoins.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Since Bitcoin is not yet legalized in all countries, there is no tax apply for all transactions made. But in some countries that bitcoin is already legalized, they should pay taxes to avoid unwanted circumstances that can affect business transactions and cases related for not paying the correct taxes. If you are a good citizen of a country, pay the correct taxes and declare it in your financial statement as you are receiving extra money from Bitcoin to avoid cases as seen on video.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 18, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

As a citizen it is our responsibility to pay our taxes, which is utilized to develop our economy. Even though government cannot trace the transaction since it is decentralized currency but while converting to fiat you should pay your taxes. There are ways to avoid paying taxes but if you want to be in safe side you should always pay your tax.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 18, 2018, 02:41:30 AM
You should always pay your taxes, especially if you're in a country that cracks down on that sort of thing (US for example). That kind of thing is no joke. That's how they got Capone.

I would say you should handle it like any other investment. Treat it as either a capital gain or a capital loss. Offset the gain against your basis and pay the taxes on that whenever it's due. Some of the exchanges like Coinbase give you a history log of all your transactions. I would take that log at the end of each year and do the math on your profit or loss, and that's your taxable gain.

From now on bitcoin here in our country have no regulation yet, that the government imposing to collect tax from bitcoin, because  as of now our government doesn't have a law ammended that any transaction made by bitcoin have pay tax to the government.but we are waiting for this regulation an we have also obliged what the government imposing interms of paying taxes from bitcoin.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 01:07:07 AM
The best thing about bitcoin is that in a decentralize system, it is a direct transaction between two parties, there is no middleman involve. However, a tax can only be applied when the time comes that you need to convert btc to fiat money. Right now here in our country, it is awesome that bitcoin is still tax free but when time comes they will have clear regulation to imposed taxes, we have no option but to abide by the rules as a responsible citizen.
Activity: 27
March 18, 2018, 12:33:11 AM
We cant do anything if any Govt imposes tax upon btcs. We are bound to abide by the govt
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 12:16:23 AM

Well, that only perfectly applies to a country that imposes rules and regulations on cryptocurrency. Of course, if your country is requiring you to pay tax for your crypto earnings, then you have to or else you will be liable to tax evasion.
Activity: 34
March 17, 2018, 11:43:44 PM
I am totally against btcs. They shouldn't be let to circulised In any nations or they have to count on the loss Sad
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 11:34:54 PM
As a results of the means Bitcoin is being changed for gratis installment thanks to it's distributed plan, not that we'd like to or area unit cheerful maintaining a strategic distance from impose, to a number of folks that area unit very obedient with our honorableness. we tend to area unit sitting tight for the time wherever a kind of management is been crashed into the arrangement a way or another and ideally. it is not all that agreeable to our financial gain workplace here auditing Bitcoin profit that's however to be accepted by our Government profit to be exhausted is just the problem.
Activity: 126
March 16, 2018, 05:15:28 AM
bitcoin is a business that needs to pay taxes still. even if it is a computer or internet money or currency it still part of a livelihood and needs to pay taxes to the government. paying taxes is a must that everyone should do. even if it is high or low.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

the man deserves to be jailed because of his greediness,that is America and we know how the rules being implemented there.hes gaining lots of money but he dont even bother to pay a tax .thats what he get when he do more bad moves in that great country.when  laws are implementing for all people in any range of living
Activity: 294
March 16, 2018, 04:58:31 AM
You have to pay first your taxes even small taxes you should pay it.

In our country all business man, government employee and even athletes are need to pay there taxes. How much more if your earned million and you have luxurious house and cars.
That right. Taxes are very important tools for government intervention in the operation of the work you do. Proof of bitcoin is not prohibited in your country. This is the obligation that you should make
Pages:
Jump to: