Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and other cryptocurencies are not necessary says Chinese people - page 3. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
since when are people listening to what Chinese (government) says? don't read the title wrong it is their government spreading propaganda against bitcoin ever since the adoption of bitcoin grew too much and out of their hands in their country they wanted to suppress it as much as they could. you can see how they were backing centralized shitcoins over the past year while giving bitcoin low ranks among them! that is because they are scared of bitcoin and decentralization.
Yeah it is all fake news and we should not listen to them as they are only making fraud and try ting to demotivate us for investing in crypto currency most of time whales use to spread this kind of news, so I am not going to trust them I am just holding my coin and it is very important for my country to for economical development that’s why people of my country don’t trust such news,.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
Do you have a link of this article?

Anyway, wouldn't be surprised if they do feel this way. They can pretty much get by with digital yuan payments. People in the West might see a problem with that but the Chinese aren't exactly heavy on "liberty". They don't care much if the gov't is snooping on them all the time as ling as they're comfortable.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
China's population is no joke and they only conducted the survey to 4,200 people there. I don't think it's enough to conclude that cryptocurrencies are not necessary for them and to represent the whole Chinese population.
Also look at the brighter side, among those people they have asked, 98.22% of it knows bitcoin and/or cryptocurrencies. It's a good thing though, it just that they don't fully understand how it works.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
We have different opinions and beliefs and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Cryptocurrencies in China is not yet widely known if you compare it to the other countries where regulations are not strict. Many surveys are also being paid by some group of people or organization to push their plans and these surveys taken from the opinions of the chinese people might have no difference.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
It’s just that among the respondents there were a lot of people who don’t even know about cryptocurrency. If they interviewed knowledgeable people, the result would have been different.

They could have manipulated the results for all we know.

i believe most of the people who participated in that survey don't really fully understand bitcoin and its usage under the blockchain technology. I see no reason why an open minded educated person will say something that is much easier, faster and safer to use is not necessary, that means the person does not want growth. The chinese people should get more education on the benefits of using bitcoin over fiat.

You just have to look at their government and how they wanted to control everything. I doubt that they will gave us results that will bring positive news about bitcoin. The data sample is so small that I don't think it represented what the sentiments of the Chinese people are so I'm not even surprised by this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
i believe most of the people who participated in that survey don't really fully understand bitcoin and its usage under the blockchain technology. I see no reason why an open minded educated person will say something that is much easier, faster and safer to use is not necessary, that means the person does not want growth. The chinese people should get more education on the benefits of using bitcoin over fiat.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In a report earlier this week, it was gathered that a recent survey conducted in China brought a result of 66% saying there's no need for Bitcoin  and other cryptocurencies. Do you consider this a FUD or it's the actual representation of their thoughts?
If the price of bitcoin keep go up then they will say different. They only interested in profit but if they understand that the concept of bitcoin that is not controlled by any central authority then they will realize that bitcoin is like a gold but in the internet.

I think if you make a survey in a different place, the result won't be that much of a difference. At this point, those who believe in crypto are few compared to those who are skeptic about it. Crypto is still a young market at around 10 years old so i think it's normal that confidence is not yet that high not only in china but most countries.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
since when are people listening to what Chinese (government) says? don't read the title wrong it is their government spreading propaganda against bitcoin ever since the adoption of bitcoin grew too much and out of their hands in their country they wanted to suppress it as much as they could. you can see how they were backing centralized shitcoins over the past year while giving bitcoin low ranks among them! that is because they are scared of bitcoin and decentralization.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
China has show great interest in crypto currency,
So I think this is just a mistake and besides if this is true you should have put some link to provide some evidence to back this up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
In a report earlier this week, it was gathered that a recent survey conducted in China brought a result of 66% saying there's no need for Bitcoin  and other cryptocurencies. Do you consider this a FUD or it's the actual representation of their thoughts?
If the price of bitcoin keep go up then they will say different. They only interested in profit but if they understand that the concept of bitcoin that is not controlled by any central authority then they will realize that bitcoin is like a gold but in the internet.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
this is not even FUD, it is nonsense mainly because OP has no source and also because the evidence is against his fake claims. we have seen this in the past couple of years that Chinese people have shown the most amount of interest to bitcoin and that in all of its aspects not just one. from trading to mining and as a currency they do it all! so saying they "say it is not necessary" is pure bullshit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
Wow so 34 % of the Chinese people  find a need for Bitcoins and other crypto's. This is one of the best surveys I have ever seen about cryptocurrency.

Looking at it from this perspective it sure looks good when you consider the total population in China.
Bitcoin for now is mainly used for investment purposes and not actual exchange. Anyone not interested in high risk investment would not be so interested in bitcoin. With time, and development. They would realize the utility offered by bitcoin.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
In my opinion, the reason why Chinese people say cryptocurrencies are not necessary is that cryptocurrencies' propoganda is not enough, they don't have too many ideas about this. Otherwise, mobile payment is very very convinient in China, if cryptocurrency and mobile payment are both E-pay, if I don't understand what is cryptocurrency and its usage, why do I need it? This may be the most people's thought.
I agree that in this case it is of great importance to the cryptocurrency of the Chinese government, and as you know, it strongly criticizes it and believes that the cryptocurrency has a negative impact on the Chinese economy. Therefore, it is not surprising that a certain part of the population treats cryptocurrency with distrust and even considers it useless. As cryptocurrency develops, this attitude will also change. Therefore, such a result of the survey, even if it reflects the real picture, is normal for China.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
It is just their opinions and we have to respect that. I do not consider it as a fud, in fact that's the reality. We've been living for years before without bitcoin. It's just that cryptocurrency is a part of advanced technology and we wanted to be a part of it.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

I thought the Chinese were positive about bitcoin. It seems to me that the results of the survey are incorrect. Moreover, you have not provided a link to the source of the news. Perhaps this is some kind of unreliable source, which should not be believed.

I thought the Chinese were positive about bitcoin.

there was a breaking news before ( specifically last two year's ago on 2017 ) which claims that the chinese country are banning the use of cryptos but after a year or so ,  we unexpectedly heard that china are now unbanning cryptos . 

It seems to me that the results of the survey are incorrect

what survey ? you mean the news ?  the news werent incorect  .

Moreover, you have not provided a link to the source of the news.

maybe he only forgot to give credits or maybe this topic is just a mere speculation only  .

Perhaps this is some kind of unreliable source, which should not be believed.

you must follow your own instincs before you believe or not  .

Re: Bitcoin and other cryptocurencies are not necessary says Chinese people

yes its not necesary to join or own them because they are only alternative and mainly been used online  .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
it goes to show how low understanding of some people from bitcoin is and how caught up they are in the shitshow called altcoin pump and dumps.

the fact is bitcoin is a necessity in today's world that the monetary systems of many countries are corrupted and banks are controlling everything while they are bankrupt themselves and need bailing out.
but unfortunately newbies who enter the market are only seeing the profit and pump and dumps of altcoins and get caught up in that. and the worst part is when they make statements like this topic!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
it is quite likely that they think so and can be understood because many people have stopped believing in cryptocurrency after they have fallen in price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Bitcoin is part of technology and technology is absolutely necessary because this is the future of payments.

Investing on a digital currency or cryptocurrency is not bad. But if you are investing because you want to get rich, then you're wreck. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose, as the risk is still very high due to market's volatility.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
This question is difficult to give an exact answer. Since some of the crypto is really not needed, but someone really needs it. The survey has nothing to say.
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
In fact, this may be true, because China's cashless payment is very developed, and many Chinese people's understanding of electronic money is not limited to crypto. They have many ways to realize cashless transactions, such as Alipay, WeChat, etc., even Their bank card online transfer is also very fast, which is very different from other countries, so the Chinese may not think Bitcoin is particularly needed.
Pages:
Jump to: