Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Religion - page 4. (Read 2757 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 501
July 04, 2014, 10:58:07 AM
I was having a general discussion with friends regarding the Bitcoin Jesus fella who just recently launched his Passports for Bitcoin service for the rich folks. Let's say if there was someone who claimed himself to be Bitcoin Muhammad of the Muslim world. Do you think it would make the Muslim community furious and rage and most likely try to attack the Bitcoin network? We all know how easy it is to piss off Islamic extremists. Just a thought.

Certainly, around 1-2 % of the 1.6 Billion Muslims worldwide may freak out and call for death threats. I don't follow where you are going with this. Do you have a question or point?
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
July 04, 2014, 10:51:14 AM
Dude, you need different friends.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
July 04, 2014, 10:39:21 AM
I was having a general discussion with friends regarding the Bitcoin Jesus fella who just recently launched his Passports for Bitcoin service for the rich folks. Let's say if there was someone who claimed himself to be Bitcoin Muhammad of the Muslim world. Do you think it would make the Muslim community furious and rage and most likely try to attack the Bitcoin network? We all know how easy it is to piss off Islamic extremists. Just a thought.
Pages:
Jump to: