Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Revolution ? - page 2. (Read 161 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
February 14, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
What you guys think whats going on in crypto currencies if we fall in revolution and economic downturn ?
Espeschially te Bitcoin and other altcoins and good projects. Im little bit scared this revolutinary crap !
What is show up next ?

Well if I understand your post correctly the beauty of crypto is that it is not
controlled by governments or banks so if in a time of revolution or financial
crisis nobody can lock your funds.

If your FIAT funds in your bank are not accessible to you, your crypto can
hopefully help. If you need to buy goods and if the seller is willing to trade
you can use your crypto.

This is what BTC was initially designed to do.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
February 14, 2018, 06:11:23 AM
Governments crush revolutions   Grin
I think that in future, our governments will create their own crypto: crypto-usd, crypto-eur, crypto-cny. And fiat money will gradually disappear

Some of the Governments around the world are the ones who are making bitcoin slowly to move forward, I don't know what they are up to but they are not trusting the way bitcoin it is right now, maybe that is because of those scam news regarding about some people who have been scammed online using "bitcoin" lol, if you know what I mean. Those investment schemes on bitcoin made by those scammers makes the other people think that that is how bitcoin is working.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 14, 2018, 05:21:47 AM
But not too long,that is called revolutions.

If we adapt to the crypto to cryto transactions then the governments will be out of the game here.So it is in our hand make revolution and make decentralized currency system worldwide.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
February 14, 2018, 05:02:18 AM
I believe most of the people in here still relying on FIAT, they use it for everyday life. They still didn't have a faith in this amazing revolutionary technologies. I'm sure because of that when the economic crisis happens, then the same will apply to cryptocurrencies market. Why? because the people in the cryptocurrencies scene still didn't truly believe at the cryptocurrencies.

Most people are still relying on flat because what they need and want cant buy by cryptocurrency. But Im certain that the number of people getting involve in this technology is increasing because of the opportunity that it brings to them like freelancing job and a new market for a business.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
I think that in future, our governments will create their own crypto: crypto-usd, crypto-eur, crypto-cny. And fiat money will gradually disappear
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 14, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
I believe most of the people in here still relying on FIAT, they use it for everyday life. They still didn't have a faith in this amazing revolutionary technologies. I'm sure because of that when the economic crisis happens, then the same will apply to cryptocurrencies market. Why? because the people in the cryptocurrencies scene still didn't truly believe at the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
many projects in crypto like to use this word "revolution" in it's advertising, but mostly it just for getting  the hard cap)))
suppose we will see kind of a combo economy for the first time, and the who knows...
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 04:32:49 AM
What you guys think whats going on in crypto currencies if we fall in revolution and economic downturn ?
Espeschially te Bitcoin and other altcoins and good projects. Im little bit scared this revolutinary crap !
What is show up next ?

The cryptocurrency ticket is a very fickle market and its stock drops and rises on the whims of the multi-myriad factors that are revolving in the market. A revolution is a far off idea though i am not completely saying that this is impossible. But however, the chances of that arriving and coming true is low and the government banning it is our first priority always
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 14, 2018, 04:24:31 AM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
An actual revolution in a country will lead to instability in its economy and currency. Due to this instability in that currency people may shift from paper money to fiat currency. When that happened it will lead to a surge in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 02:25:56 AM
What is show up next ?
Pages:
Jump to: