Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and sex - page 4. (Read 3703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 25, 2015, 06:41:57 PM
Once upon a time when I was hanging out in Bitcoin land in 2013, there was a bit of a survey done saying that most bitcoin users were men, the majority of them being 20-30 ish, and less interested in sex than the average male. Hilariously, as a woman and a sex worker, I found this kind of intriguing. Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

So I'm curious if anything's changed. Are y'all still more interested in business than sex? And what have you learned about women in bitcoin? Or god forbid, queer folks in bitcoin?

Indeed, a very strange post.

So...let's summarize.  A newbie poster knew nothing in 2013, has learned nothing in the meantime, has some insults to make, claims to be a sex worker, and never thinks of offering sex for coin.

Sounds....too dull to merit a response....
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
December 25, 2015, 05:57:28 PM
Once upon a time when I was hanging out in Bitcoin land in 2013, there was a bit of a survey done saying that most bitcoin users were men, the majority of them being 20-30 ish, and less interested in sex than the average male. Hilariously, as a woman and a sex worker, I found this kind of intriguing. Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

So I'm curious if anything's changed. Are y'all still more interested in business than sex? And what have you learned about women in bitcoin? Or god forbid, queer folks in bitcoin?

Which university conducted the survey? Which science journal did the survey release in? Out of all the weird shit I have heard over here in the forums, this has to be one of the most absurd one.
We are humans FFS!! mainstream media already alienates us as being hardcore geeks or hackers, now don't you try to add anymore to that disrepute by attributing a non human-like trait to all of us.

Yes I am 20 something and I love sex. I can serve you up on a platter and EAT you. Figuratively speaking.

and what is this obscene comment about queer folks? Are they not humans or is a sex worker (whore) somehow above a gay person? Seriously this was not meant to be offensive to you since you are so open about your profession.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cryptoqueen
December 25, 2015, 05:18:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: