Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as the national currency of the United States - page 4. (Read 565 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125
A global financial slavery will come if bitcoin will become a major currency of united states. This is very good for us early adopters because we can stack more bitcoin specially when bitcoin price is at the lowest price possible. The whales and wealthy people already stored some amount of their bitcoin and they are just waiting for bitcoin to reach a trillion dollar market cap.

This scenario will be bad for all bitcoin haters.  Wink
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
hopefully what is preached by observers and experts crypto was true, so that can make the currency crypto increasingly in enjoyment and in use by all walks of society, especially America and spread throughout the world, every possibility and prediction is not impossible to be realized, because the longer each people will know that crypto is the right choice to invest
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Over the next 10 years, the capitalization of the crypto currency will reach $ 100 trillion, 10% of which will be accounted for by bitcoin. This forecast was voiced by a well-known venture investor Tim Draper in an interview with TheStreet.

A long-time supporter of bitcoin said that the fiat currencies will be out of circulation very soon. Draper also said that he has enough crypto currency to live in the next four to five years without needing anything. Therefore, he is not interested in keeping money in fiat currencies, since they are depreciating over time.

"Recently I talked with people from the Federal Reserve and told them that they should look for a new job in the next 10 years, because during this time there will be no need to use centralized currencies," he said.

According to Draper, if Donald Trump had asked him to develop a "US crypto-currency policy," he would first of all make bitcoin a national currency.

"I think that in the next four years there will be a big change, and people will make mass purchases in the crypto currency," the investor suggested.

In his opinion, the US needs to create a separate body to regulate the crypto-currency market, which would not be subordinated to the Securities and Exchange Commission or the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Link to the source https://forklog.com/tim-drejper-ya-by-sdelal-bitkoin-natsionalnoj-valyutoj-ssha/

I have my own opinion about this. Do you think that bitcoin was invented to replace the dollar system with crypto currency? Are the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers standing behind this plan? Will there be global decentralization or will global financial slavery await us?

Possible bitcoin become national currency of the most popular country in the world united state of America and on this way united state are become model country to follow some country to accept bitcoin as national currency.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I do not believe that exactly bitcoin will become the official currency of any state. Most of the coins found are already owned by whales. For the national economy, a more flexible cryptocurrency is needed.
It has been stated by the financial institutional of the bitcoin still not enough to be the currency due to the scalability of bitcoin itself. It's not enough scalable and you can try to read the latest news about that through some reliable articles outta here. i guess you will get a lot of clue about that.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
I do not believe that exactly bitcoin will become the official currency of any state. Most of the coins found are already owned by whales. For the national economy, a more flexible cryptocurrency is needed.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Well, that doesn't sound bad. Only I cannot imagine decentralized Bitcoin in use of milions of people regularly in everyday life, I don't think it's possible to realize this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
There is no need to set bitcoin as the national currency rather it should be set as global currency which it already is, selecting it as a national currency for one country will be against its decentralized and borderless concept so i think crypto should be as it was intended too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
This is a very good prediction. I very much hope that Bitcoin will rise wildly because I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. I can influence the cryptocurrency market in any country, but I do not recognize Bitcoin as the national currency of the United States. I think the government cannot control Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Over the next 10 years, the capitalization of the crypto currency will reach $ 100 trillion, 10% of which will be accounted for by bitcoin. This forecast was voiced by a well-known venture investor Tim Draper in an interview with TheStreet.

A long-time supporter of bitcoin said that the fiat currencies will be out of circulation very soon. Draper also said that he has enough crypto currency to live in the next four to five years without needing anything. Therefore, he is not interested in keeping money in fiat currencies, since they are depreciating over time.

"Recently I talked with people from the Federal Reserve and told them that they should look for a new job in the next 10 years, because during this time there will be no need to use centralized currencies," he said.

According to Draper, if Donald Trump had asked him to develop a "US crypto-currency policy," he would first of all make bitcoin a national currency.

"I think that in the next four years there will be a big change, and people will make mass purchases in the crypto currency," the investor suggested.

In his opinion, the US needs to create a separate body to regulate the crypto-currency market, which would not be subordinated to the Securities and Exchange Commission or the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Link to the source https://forklog.com/tim-drejper-ya-by-sdelal-bitkoin-natsionalnoj-valyutoj-ssha/

I have my own opinion about this. Do you think that bitcoin was invented to replace the dollar system with crypto currency? Are the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers standing behind this plan? Will there be global decentralization or will global financial slavery await us?
Pages:
Jump to: