Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as your main income? - page 2. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 06:26:44 AM
Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Bitcoin is not my main income but on how my life started to grow was so interesting and exciting to me right now and I'm glad with that.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 17, 2018, 06:15:18 AM
I feel that nobody can assert that he can win a steady wage from bitcoin, I believe that it is extremely hard to anticipate the bitcoin cost, and that is way it isn't workable for us to make a steady wage from bitcoin venture or exchanging, to me I surmise that we can't consider bitcoin as our fundamental wellspring of salary, yet it must be consider as our side business from where we can hope to make some great wage if the cost goes up.
in fact, many of them have studied crypto, which has made it its main income. there are many factors that make it happen, like hobbies, more income, easier access, and more. even I feel that, bitcoin has become my main income right now.
Bitcoin is my main source of income right now because of the ease to make money with bitcoin since you just need to buy bitcoin and hold it for long term and wait again for the market to go up and then you will sell to make money and i said it is easy since you can do it through your phone and you can do it anywhere as long as you have internet connection.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2018, 04:17:24 AM
I feel that nobody can assert that he can win a steady wage from bitcoin, I believe that it is extremely hard to anticipate the bitcoin cost, and that is way it isn't workable for us to make a steady wage from bitcoin venture or exchanging, to me I surmise that we can't consider bitcoin as our fundamental wellspring of salary, yet it must be consider as our side business from where we can hope to make some great wage if the cost goes up.
in fact, many of them have studied crypto, which has made it its main income. there are many factors that make it happen, like hobbies, more income, easier access, and more. even I feel that, bitcoin has become my main income right now.
Activity: 150
April 17, 2018, 04:10:11 AM
it's less precise if bitcoin is the main income, in addition to the very high risk, it is still unclear the future of bitcoin, many countries do not allow trading and trade with bitcoin, although many believe it will benefit a lot by using bitcoin, we should be careful and not to make bitcoin as the main income, I myself only use bitcoin as an investment alternative, not the main investment, let alone as the main income
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:50:41 AM
At first glance it is too risky in my opinion. So far I also have not thought about bitcoin as the main income. I will see later, if it is worth it with the sacrifice (out of the main job), then I will think about it again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 02:26:51 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 17, 2018, 02:07:19 AM
Yes I agree with you about Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. I was face many problems in my life but bitcoin give me solution to many problems & it's give me many opportunity to make success in my life & I aslo enjoy my life because of bitcoin. I just love it  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 01:03:16 AM
Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

For me I should say yes.. This is my main income through a lot of things. Coz I know and I believe that bitcoin help me through ups and down. I know that someday I can follow my friend how they can manage their life with bitcoin income.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 12:53:36 AM
Bitcoin can be a main   source of income  or not  that  depend  on how you make money  with bitcoin . If you are a  trader, bitcoin will be  your main
source of income, if you only make money with bitcoin by bounty or airdrop, bitcoin will not be your main source of income in the long run .because
 you can not do this job forever and the bitcoin price is always changing.
But i think that no one can claim that he can earn a stable income from bitcoin, i think that it is really difficult to predict the bitcoin price, and that is way it is not possible for us to make a stable income from bitcoin investment or trading, to me i think that we cannot cosider bitcoin as our main source of income, but it can only be cosider as our side business from where we can expect to make some good income if the price goes up.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
I think it will be too risky to consider bitcoin as your main income, simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. But we can consider bitcoin as  another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 17, 2018, 12:15:20 AM
sorry, I think bitcoin is not as the main income for the economy of society, why? because earnings from bitcoin will not remain.
let alone invest heavily at risk, should be part of a truly trained user.
I think bitcoin is only a byproduct, but when successful will make us rich, more than what we imagined before.

i think it is possible because ive already done that before . i dont have a job on the last 2 years and ever since i started to know bitcoin , i imediately try it because i got really curious on how they could probably earn for just a digital currency. I did manage to earn and thank god i already succesfully use that profit in order to create another business on which is a mini store and a mini canteen . now im stilll currently working on bitcoin jobs as my main income .
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 12:06:21 AM
sorry, I think bitcoin is not as the main income for the economy of society, why? because earnings from bitcoin will not remain.
let alone invest heavily at risk, should be part of a truly trained user.
I think bitcoin is only a byproduct, but when successful will make us rich, more than what we imagined before.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 11:51:35 PM
Bitcoin can be a main   source of income  or not  that  depend  on how you make money  with bitcoin . If you are a  trader, bitcoin will be  your main
source of income, if you only make money with bitcoin by bounty or airdrop, bitcoin will not be your main source of income in the long run .because
 you can not do this job forever and the bitcoin price is always changing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 16, 2018, 10:21:18 PM
Depends, the time when the price for bitcoin  was high, around 18-19k $,  I think there was a month when I've got more money from bitcoin than from my job  Cheesy but that was just once or twice,  for now I earn around the same like at work,  so I can't call bitcoin as my main income unfortunately.
that means you are working real and online. indeed if you can manage time is very unfortunate if we leave real job. because real work can help us socialize with a lot of people in real terms, and psychologically it is needed
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 10:18:54 PM
Bitcoin really provide enough support to our expenses, but earnings from bitcoin is irregular. This can be source of your extra income but not as main source of it. Despite that you are earning lot of money here, still you need to find a stable job in order to assure your finances.
Activity: 243
April 16, 2018, 10:17:33 PM
If it is possible, I do want it to be my main income. But as I can see it right now, at this kind of state wherein bitcoin is not stable, I cannot basically fully lean onto it only. But I want it to be my main income as much as possible. But still, I will gladly wait until it becomes really possible to consider bitcoin as my main income to support me, and I know it will happen soon enough if I will wait.
Activity: 169
April 16, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

It is not wise to make Bitcoin as our main income, because we don't know when is the time that it will increase or decrease, but we can make it as sideline and look for a permanent job so if you don't become successful in Bitcoin at least you still have your permanent job.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
As i think Bitcoin as the main income, isn't good for me yet, I can't rely on the future in bitcoin because he continues to change, to put it briefly, it is unstable. And that if sometime it comes by BTC death, but I don't want it. Bitcoin for me can just be a sideline or other source of money to add to your main income.
It is better to have another job and take bitcoin as a sideline job because earning from bitcoin is not yet stable and depends how good the project you've joined is to get high income and sometimes it takes how many months to earn unless you put money to invest and the price increase after that to get profit. Working from main job and bitcoin at the same time won't affect each other because you can able to used free time for working in crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
April 16, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
Depends, the time when the price for bitcoin  was high, around 18-19k $,  I think there was a month when I've got more money from bitcoin than from my job  Cheesy but that was just once or twice,  for now I earn around the same like at work,  so I can't call bitcoin as my main income unfortunately.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 16, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
As i think Bitcoin as the main income, isn't good for me yet, I can't rely on the future in bitcoin because he continues to change, to put it briefly, it is unstable. And that if sometime it comes by BTC death, but I don't want it. Bitcoin for me can just be a sideline or other source of money to add to your main income.
Pages:
Jump to: