Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin at $20K ? - page 2. (Read 708 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

The experts has already predicted that bitcoins market value can reach up to USD 50,000 In the year 2018 itself. If it is like that within the coming two or three months time it can reach again such a  level of 20,000. It is possible since the market is highly volatile.
Activity: 41
February 09, 2018, 06:46:19 AM
I think we will see even better than the 20K very quickly Cheesy
Activity: 154
February 09, 2018, 06:30:41 AM
It is possible to even exceed the 20k mark. Action and reaction are equal but opposite. The forces that pushed the price down would turn around to spring it up. Welcome to the new world.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 06:25:28 AM
Bitcoin has many chances to reach 20K in a month. Many predict that by the end of the year it will be at least $50k
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 09, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
Last 30 Days the guy they call THE PROPHET hit the 3 big drops in value 1 or 2 days before they hit. He also hit a few big spikes in other coins.

Just search this site for THE PROPHET to see his stuff or his site is www.prophet.business

He says short long term BTC going to $30k and $50k soon.

But his last warning has it dropping to $5k before it regains value.

So, near $5k. That's the buy, ride to $30k or $50k.

Overall, he's negative on Bitcoin and all Crypto since he says the future Google of crypto has yet to be build, it will take over $100 Billion to build it and market it.

He says when you can go into a Starbucks and use a digital currency instantly for a cheap coffee and then go eat at Burger King and use the same wallet, that crypto is real.

Until then, it's all crap he says that all perish when the super crypto coin arrives that the global merchants will run.

So look for a joint project by big merchants as the news that destroys any crypto talking about a global currency.

Big merchants will instantly brand the real crypto that BTC, eth, xrp and ltc can never scale to.

And now, bitcoin is 8k$ in value, are you saying that if it hits below 5k$, we should buy bitcoins and wait for it to skyrocket up to 30k$? I'm with you there! Since we can see from the charts that it repeats the same process - go down, and go higher!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 01:00:49 PM
I am sure that there a lot of members  in this forum who are waiting for the price 20 000 usd, I am one of them))) it is very dificult to  predict the value. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
January 28, 2018, 09:51:23 AM
Any predictionist that predict bitcoin will bullish run up to 20k$ this year ? Year 2017 bitcoin hits 20k$ but dramatically down at 11k$ ! Looking for advice if it is good to invest in bitcoin or nahh ?
Your suggestion is highly appreciated !
Thank you !!
I am no Cryptocurrency expert but I believe that Bitcoin's market value will increase this year. Although  we are having a rough start this year, I am hoping that positive things will come to Bitcoin as months are passing by. Bitcoin is now becoming more popular and it will positively affect uts marjet demand as well as its market price so let's just wait and hold.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 28, 2018, 09:45:40 AM
Now that Bitcoin prices are starting to look increasing, some people say that there is a pumping of Bitcoin prices. This is certainly a poistive news because then the opportunity to increase the price of Bitcoin will get better. although it is still far enough to reach 20,000USD, this development is good for approaching the Bitcoin price tag.
Most of the people knew that bitcoins wasn't really going to hover around $11000 forever and that it was just a matter of time before the value starts to rise again and with the issue with the South Korean seemingly over and transaction fees also reduced for the time being, I think we are currently on the path to recovery.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
As of my observation this past year bitcoin will reach i think by the last quarter of 2018 like last year. It may hit 20k$ or even more than we could imagine. As of now I overheard that some of the Chinese people are raiding some sort of bitcoin resources so the bitcoin today is stuck to 10k$ -11k$. I'm not sure to that news but i think i have to read more in this forum to gather more information. So i can Distribute some professional advice or news.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 28, 2018, 09:14:12 AM
Now that Bitcoin prices are starting to look increasing, some people say that there is a pumping of Bitcoin prices. This is certainly a poistive news because then the opportunity to increase the price of Bitcoin will get better. although it is still far enough to reach 20,000USD, this development is good for approaching the Bitcoin price tag.
Activity: 159
January 28, 2018, 09:09:59 AM
bitcoin investment when the price drops like this is even a great opportunity to do, you can get a lot of profits when bitcoin prices will go up, and the decline in prices after the ride is a normal thing in bitcoin trading, and I think bitcoin has a price rise each that's what I experienced during understanding bitcoin.Bitcoin will really do hit $20K as it was also at its current price now and same day last year. There's no way that it couldn't be at its peak and hype at the end of the year. Soon, Bitcoin price will be the same high every December and at its downfall every January.BTC
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
January 28, 2018, 09:01:37 AM
Any predictionist that predict bitcoin will bullish run up to 20k$ this year ? Year 2017 bitcoin hits 20k$ but dramatically down at 11k$ ! Looking for advice if it is good to invest in bitcoin or nahh ?
Your suggestion is highly appreciated !
Thank you !!
The cost of bitcoin 20k is the most pessimistic forecast. Smiley
Until the end of this year, we will see many ups and downs. The cost of bitcoin 50-70k before the end of this year is quite real.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
January 28, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
This is a topic that was quite spearheading all discussions in the year 2017, especially in the last quarter. Now that the value has slumped to a low of around $11500 (USD), the question of its touching 20K USD is not an apt one now. The first goal is to see it touch 15K USD mark and subsequently 20K USD. But what becomes interesting is the fact that you are seeking if it is the right to invest in Bitcoin. And I say, yes it is right and certainly this is the right time too for investing in Bitcoins.

The value of bitcoin has always been volatile including now. You should remember that this slump was predicted in the end of last year but quite too soon the value trickled down to 11K USD. But it will rise. It will certainly pick up. You don't have to wait for long. As much as by the end of May, you can find the recovery of bitcoin to about 15K USD.

The point you should always bear in mind with a volatile economy is the fact that you must make a long term investment. Further, you should carefully watch if the value has risen to an unexpected or abnormally high value. If this value suits your needs and if you feel that the purpose for which you have invested is met, then you should sell it and consider re-investing the principle or capital when the value hits a temporary low.

Further, in these booming economies, I will also advise you to make one 'very long term' investment for a few years such that you will not bother how the market is. In about 4 or 5 years' time, you will notice that the value has considerably risen by sometimes as high as 100 - 200%. That is the advantage of a volatile economy. And especially since the market cap is quite high for bitcoin, it is bound to recover always after a slump.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
January 28, 2018, 07:34:48 AM
Check the chart  of bitcoin and  cryptocurrency of 2015,2016,2017  years,   In January  as usual price goes  down and in the spring  become to rise again and big jump in the November December
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 28, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
It is a matter of time before Bitcoin gets back to 20 thousand dollars. Its value has dropped a bit due to Christmas and new year. It happens every year so I wouldn't worry about. Bitcoin value might start rapidly growing after a huge company or merchant introduces Lightning Network which is said to lower transaction fees. A lot of people join Bitcoin community even though is isn't as fast as it used to be. It will be interesting to see what will happen in this year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
January 28, 2018, 07:18:16 AM
I think bitcoin now waiting for another momentum as it regain support in $11k mark for this couple days hope that price wont be broken and i think 2018 will be a good year, its just common sense that since last month booming for all cryptocurrency, people started to take some of their profits, but if we take a better look, there are no cryptocurrencies that rise and back to square one, most of their price range cut by half since the booming in december but still in the upside movement since their ICO started, not to mention lending coins which exactly prone to failed while waiting.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
Bitcoin will really do hit $20K as it was also at its current price now and same day last year. There's no way that it couldn't be at its peak and hype at the end of the year. Soon, Bitcoin price will be the same high every December and at its downfall every January.
Activity: 360
January 28, 2018, 06:48:52 AM
Yes, I think it's still good time for investments in Bitcoins. It started to rise, but it is still less than 12K. I think at the end of the year it will be about 25K.This is my own opinion.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
January 28, 2018, 06:45:08 AM
Bitcoin at $20k is possible in 2018. Me and my friends didn't sold our coins when the market was going hard down. We believed that it was because of the panic sellers and from fuds.

I expect that Bitcoin will be even higher than 20k. One of the reason for that is that more people join crypto. Mostly new ones buy Bitcoins.
Activity: 231
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 28, 2018, 06:42:07 AM
I heard that bitcoin mostly bearish in Jan and Mar of each year so may be will see this in coming months may be till end of Feb as in Jan people draw money for many celebrations like new year celebration
Pages:
Jump to: