Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin at 4500$-5000$ August-September 2018 !!! - page 5. (Read 818 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
No, $6000 is so strong that it can't be broken by the bear. It is where btc is accumulated and tested many times but failed.
Accurately 5700$ is the most important support for bitcoin. This place has not been broken, In the next few days may Bitcoin will go down to test this price again. If it still can not be broken then maybe the market will start uptrend up as in 2017. But if 5700$ is broken then we will have to see Bitcoin at 5000$ or will be lower.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
No, $6000 is so strong that it can't be broken by the bear. It is where btc is accumulated and tested many times but failed.
The fact is bitcoin even dropped to $5800 many days ago, but it bounce back to $6000 above.
Any of speculation shouldn't take too seriously, it's all only speculation and even yourself can predict the price by yourself

thats the point any speculation is also made by our fellow bitcoiners so we were just giving our thoughts regarding the price of bitcoin without basis they were just giving insight on what they see on the past price so that is true we should not take it seriously.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
bitcoin and eth crazy down I never hope this time to down btc I think not up trend btc last December all crypto investors are rekt
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
1) Institutions do not want to buy a cue ball for a high price.

We made it to 20k without institutions. What makes you think that we can't sit at 6-8k without them?
2) according to the latest CBOE reports , mega whales are sitting in shorts.

You can't keep shorting forever. Liquidation is just around the corner.

3) Ruling the world just don't want the majority of people got rich and why do so people lost faith in the cue and sold on the cheap.
And the last...

The popular argument about the rulers of the world wanting to destroy BTC. Who are they? The Bilderbergs? The Illuminati? Please...

4) analysis of the cue ball for 2014. He fell exactly 10 times! Therefore, from the previous highs ($20,000) ,the cue ball should fall to$ 2000 (but this is the Scam). Therefore 4500-5000$ I think it is real!

Comparing 2014 and 2018 is pointless. I wrote about it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44204493
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
The fact is bitcoin even dropped to $5800 many days ago, but it bounce back to $6000 above.
Any of speculation shouldn't take too seriously, it's all only speculation and even yourself can predict the price by yourself
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I think that the market and the bitcoin price will be at the current price (about 6,000$) before the end of September, and then there will be a rapid growth
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I don't believe Bitcoin will end this low but if it does I will be happy to buy more of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
~snip~
if that come true, i will lost 80% money, it seem no more people believe in this market, so sad.
Have you considered if that is true you may actually be gaining more money in the long run when market recovers? Sure, a lot of traders believe we have not seen the bottom yet and the market still has the chance of going as low as $3k but who cares as this should be a chance for anyone who believe in this space and looking forward to more in the future, to accumulate. Opportunities like this only come once in a while, and you really do not want to miss out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I believe that this is just your opinion, i do not see bitcoin getting to 2000 dollars in my own opinion. No one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin as their are many manipulation in the market. Investing in bitcoin now is a great way of earning massively in the future if you hold for long. Let's see what happens in september
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
Hello dears!
Think I am crazy when I say that the cue ball will be 4500-5000$ for August-September! Can be! Do not argue! But my opinion is the place to be and here's why.

3) Ruling the world just don't want the majority of people got rich and why do so people lost faith in the cue and sold on the cheap.
And the last...
4) analysis of the cue ball for 2014. He fell exactly 10 times! Therefore, from the previous highs ($20,000) ,the cue ball should fall to$ 2000 (but this is the Scam). Therefore 4500-5000$ I think it is real!

Your thoughts are interesting. What do you think about this ?

I know that there is a possibility that this would happen, but according to the charts the major support for me of Bitcoin as in only at the levels of $5000 and I think it wouldn't go down to any level lower than that. But who knows? Maybe that would really happen we just have to wait and see it for ourselves.
Chart says it all and I also believe bitcoin will not lower than $5500 but because of volatility I’m still not sure about this. Big whales are really playing short and manipulating the price movement so maybe the OP is right but for me it doesn’t matter because I’m playing long and whales will pump bitcoin again in the right time.
Activity: 43
Hello dears!
Think I am crazy when I say that the cue ball will be 4500-5000$ for August-September! Can be! Do not argue! But my opinion is the place to be and here's why.

And the last...

You can say that $20000 was due to a lot of pump and manipulation in the market but that does not mean that true price of bitcoin is 4000$. Bitcoin has never fallen substantially below 6K and i think it will not fall below this figure.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Hello dears!

And the last...

I know that there is a possibility that this would happen, but according to the charts the major support for me of Bitcoin as in only at the levels of $5000 and I think it wouldn't go down to any level lower than that. But who knows? Maybe that would really happen we just have to wait and see it for ourselves.
Activity: 22
$4500 is too low. Mining costs over $6000. There is a huge support between 5800 and 6000 dollars.
Activity: 36
Everything is possible. But I just hope that the prices take a turn around to even higher heights no one has ever predicted(Not necessarily a record breaking price). There are too may predictions that seem to scare some people off. Bitcoin will always increase after dip. Just know when to buy.
yes there is no doubt that anything is possible in trading. The bitcoin price can dump more and can return back to its highest price. But in current time it show that bitcoin price is not going to dump anymore and very soon it will regain its position, so investment in bitcoin in current time is no doubt too much safe and secure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Everything is possible. But I just hope that the prices take a turn around to even higher heights no one has ever predicted(Not necessarily a record breaking price). There are too may predictions that seem to scare some people off. Bitcoin will always increase after dip. Just know when to buy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I personally think that this could be a problem in August and September. Great observation of the past and look at the future ahead this time. This might be a true scenario of bitcoin. No doubt about it.

OP might be wrong. The market goes both ways. It's either going down or going up. So you also saying it's a true scenario absurd. Btw, I'm seeing September as a really promising month for the entire crypto community. There's so much to be optimistic about. One, Crypto has been doing fine in the last quarters of the year.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello dears!

And the last...

I think that by the end of 2018, the new bitcoin price may fall to $ 4000, reaching $ 11 and December. You can see that the days of bitcoin girls are constantly decreasing and there are no signs of recovery. It can be seen that after returning to the level of $ 8500 and July 7 bitcoin prices have been continuously reduced and the current time is adjusted down to $ 6200 level.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello dears!

And the last...

I believe bitcoin prices may well fall to the $ 4,000 mark by the end of 2018 and may even fall back to $ 2,000 if market volatility worsens. You can see that since the bitcoin price hit the $ 20,000 mark, bitcoin prices have fallen sharply and the market has begun to decline in the long run and so far bitcoin prices have fallen to the $ 6300 level. There was a time when the price of bitcoin fell to $ 5800, so I believe that these predictions can happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Those are nice observations and thank you for sharing. Though, even with those in mind I just don't think the price will go below $5000 because I think many people won't want that especially the whales which would be most at risk. I just think people will pull together to avoid that from happening and try to reverse the trend ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: