Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ATM Canada - page 5. (Read 8289 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 102
November 04, 2013, 07:34:33 PM
Dividends paid out in BTC, I assume?

It's not clear, because the investment form on your webpage doesn't include a field for investors' bitcoin addresses to receive those dividends. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 04, 2013, 07:27:05 PM
please have a more detailed "business plan"
from what i gather 250 shares at .5 bitcoin each is 15 bitcoins
at today's rate that is about $26+ in CAD
this covers the cost of the machine 100%
yet the investors are getting 40% of the profits
so you are valuing your services at 60% with no "monetary contribution"
so your expertise and location are worth $35k CAD? and if so that you need to provide a bit more info as to why
i'm sure there will be eager "investors" that will jump in without even caring about anything but for the sake of a "smart investor" a bit more info would go a long way
Activity: 658
November 04, 2013, 07:08:37 PM
The ATM will be located in a Gold Shop, where people trade gold for cash.  Meaning we will be the first place that I know of, that will allow customers to trade their old jewellery for Bitcoins!

excellent Krysta thanks for the update. I am keen to get in on a ATM or two. and sounds like guys are making it happen in a grassroots kind of way.  I'll send you my questions later to the email address above.

Are you concerned about the safety of the ATM. is it like in a Mall?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
November 04, 2013, 06:47:35 PM
The ATM will be located in a Gold Shop, where people trade gold for cash.  Meaning we will be the first place that I know of, that will allow customers to trade their old jewellery for Bitcoins!
November 04, 2013, 06:30:13 PM
Thank you so much for your interest!

My name is Krysta, and I have been playing around in the Bitcoin world since 2011, I have seen the evolution of Bitcoin, and feel that this is a solid investment for everyone involved.  I have three partners, one of which owns the location where we will place the unit, and my other partners and I have our own specialties in Web Security, Bitcoin Investments, and an Accounting.

Please let me know if you have any questions that I can answer for you.

On November 5, we will be placing the order with Robocoin for a single unit, but depending how this crowd funding goes, we are prepared to set up a second location outside of Winnipeg (possibly Alberta).

We want our Shareholders to be involved in this project, and are willing to give full disclosure of everything. 
Activity: 658
November 04, 2013, 06:07:32 PM
Recently a Robocoin Bitcoin ATM was installed in Vancouver, Canada with huge success.  Now my team is looking to set up a Bitcoin ATM in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and another Canadian Location TBD.

We are offering a members of the Bitcoin Community to share ownership of these units.  We are offering 250 shares, at 0.50BTC each.

Previously, our team was selling Bitcoins locally, but we found the demand was too high.  Clients looking to purchase hundreds of Bitcoins at a time.  After testing our local Market, we feel confident in the success of these two new units.  The first ATM unit will be placed in a Gold store, where we currently exchange different types of Fiat from around the world.

We are looking to have the first unit installed by December 1, 2013, with the first Dividends to begin being paid on a weekly basis beginning December 14, 2013.

Dividends will be paid out after two weeks of operation, and will be equal to 40% of the profit. We estimate a volume of $40,000 per week, increasing 5% monthly, with an estimated revenue (profit) of $96,536 after 12 months of running.  We believe these numbers are low estimates, and with Bitcoin rising this may double.

If you would like to be involved in this amazing investment opportunity, please PM me, or visit our website:
http://kry413.wix.com/bitcoincanada

Shares can be bought by emailing us at [email protected] and I will provide a BTC Payment Address and ensure we have all your information.

very interesting Smiley.. I am keen to find out more. Your website has no details of the people actually involved in the project.
And details of the ATM purchases. Is this information about to be offered if we sent you PM ?
November 04, 2013, 05:22:04 PM
Recently a Robocoin Bitcoin ATM was installed in Vancouver, Canada with huge success.  Now my team is looking to set up a Bitcoin ATM in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and another Canadian Location TBD.

We are offering a members of the Bitcoin Community to share ownership of these units.  We are offering 250 shares, at 0.50BTC each.

Previously, our team was selling Bitcoins locally, but we found the demand was too high.  Clients looking to purchase hundreds of Bitcoins at a time.  After testing our local Market, we feel confident in the success of these two new units.  The first ATM unit will be placed in a Gold store, where we currently exchange different types of Fiat from around the world.

We are looking to have the first unit installed by December 1, 2013, with the first Dividends to begin being paid on a weekly basis beginning December 14, 2013.

Dividends will be paid out after two weeks of operation, and will be equal to 40% of the profit. We estimate a volume of $40,000 per week, increasing 5% monthly, with an estimated revenue (profit) of $96,536 after 12 months of running.  We believe these numbers are low estimates, and with Bitcoin rising this may double.

If you would like to be involved in this amazing investment opportunity, please PM me, or visit our website:
http://kry413.wix.com/bitcoincanada

Shares can be bought by emailing us at [email protected] and I will provide a BTC Payment Address and ensure we have all your information.

Pages:
Jump to: