Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ATM in Taiwan - page 2. (Read 344 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 111
November 18, 2017, 12:07:31 PM
I wonder how this thing will work, does it mean we will be issued ATM Cards but how about the conversion into our country's currencies? I think is still more like connecting out online wallet into a machine but anyway this is good thing it will help spread popularity of bitcoin and also maybe bitcoin will soon become a legal tender of the world.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 12:06:28 PM
This is really a prominent signal, although Taiwan is not large, but also a developed area, recently heard Hongkong, Taiwan, Holland, these places have bitcoin ATM, hope that the next place is the United States, and the next place is europe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 18, 2017, 12:01:09 PM
That's some great news! Bitcoin ATMs will be more available in cities around the globe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
November 18, 2017, 10:51:22 AM
What a great thing! I just hope my country will have the same thing soon. It would be nice if all country who has bitcoin can have this atm machine so that no more transaction fee will be incurred when converting our money and it would be more fast and convenient to transact using this machine.
bs9
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 10:39:23 AM
Hi folks,
Stumbled totally randomly today on this in Tainan City (south-west of Taiwan):

Found out later that this is the only ATM in Tainan, what a lucky find!
And there are for now a total of 5 in Taiwan.

Anyway, made my day and thought I should share here  Cool
woow thats good news for all tainan people. One day bitcoin will be most famous and payments system in the world.We are waiting this moment already some country bitcoin legal and aslo use bitcoin atm machine .
Activity: 1414
November 18, 2017, 10:35:01 AM
good job Taiwan, more tourist will come there, I wish there is something like this in my country or I will visit Taiwan someday.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 10:28:21 AM
It is true that there is an Bitcoin ATM now in different countries in Asia and that is so good for the Bitcoin community as it will help to strive the price to go up for some exposure to other people that is not yet involve in the crazy ride of Bitcoin.

I hope that Bitcoin ATM machine is not so big in fees when changing your Fiat money because here in our country they are implementing a 5% huge fee(for me it is huge) in each single transaction, I think the business man that put that machine are taking advantage to the trend of Bitcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 10:27:05 AM
Wonderful, Taiwan needs more of those ATM's... I hope people are using them though, it not just an ornament.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
November 18, 2017, 10:23:27 AM
Wow Good news thats really real.
But wait...I see it as no different with a safely ATM in General. i mean just like that  Huh I see it as a box that is locked with a padlock
I will be honest with you, this is the first in my life I see one, but you can scan your wallet and there is surveillance camera that you can see on the top.

It is this one > https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/2599/bitcoin-atm-lamassu-tainan-city-btctw-tainan-shop/
Activity: 98
November 18, 2017, 10:21:07 AM
Wow nice piece of information you got there that's huge relief for those bitcoin users and investors out there in Taiwan in be great if a lot of countries have those kinds of ATM's exclusive and if not exclusive can exchange bitcoin that would have an less hassle and cost-cutting efficiency for us because imagine we could withdraw comfortably our kind through that an innovation that supports the establishments of bitcoin.
Activity: 302
November 18, 2017, 10:18:12 AM
It is very helpful! I think bitcoin would rise in few years, What I mean by rise is to tha moon!
Activity: 672
November 18, 2017, 10:16:56 AM
Wow Good news thats really real.
But wait...I see it as no different with a safely ATM in General. i mean just like that  Huh I see it as a box that is locked with a padlock
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
November 18, 2017, 10:06:12 AM
Hi folks,
Stumbled totally randomly today on this in Tainan City (south-west of Taiwan):

Found out later that this is the only ATM in Tainan, what a lucky find!
And there are for now a total of 5 in Taiwan.

Anyway, made my day and thought I should share here  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: