Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ATM Profibility? - page 2. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
August 08, 2017, 01:54:19 AM
It's hard to say. In my country there are not many bitcoin ATMs and to my opinion not many people use it. They rather buy or sell bitcoin on exchangers or localbitcoins. These few that were put few years ago are still standing but no new ones have been placed in the meanwhile so my conlusion is that they are not very profitable. But that is situation in my country, probably is different somwhere else.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 01:01:56 AM
Honestly, I don't think you will find out how much these ATMs make unless you contact the owners of these ATMs. This shows how much the average fee an ATM charges: https://coinatmradar.com/charts/

Think about the initial investment, security, maintanence, and upkeep. Also consider how many customers that you will actually have. Bitcoin is hot right now, but it still isn't mainstream enough to have a long line at any random ATM. Do you see any buyers/sellers in Middle, Georgia on localbitcoins?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
August 08, 2017, 12:47:37 AM
Hi, I am just trying to figure out how profitable if at all Bitcoin ATM operators are in my state. I live in Georgia, United States and I know there are a good bit of Bitcoin ATMs in the northern part of Georgia and I am interested in possibly buying one and putting it in my part of the state which is Middle, Georgia. But I would like to know how much the ones in the northern Georgia area make first before I decide on whether its worth doing or not. If anyone has any statistics on this or know where I can find the statistics then please comment and let me know. Also I do not know if this section of the forum is the right place for this thread so if it needs to be moved please move it. Thank you and I hope to hear from you all soon.
Firstly you should try to figure out all the major criteria for starting an bitcoin ATM in your region.
You must firstly check whether you have many users in your region to have profits. I think, bitcoin ATM will give you profit by taking the transaction charges from the users. It may be profitable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
August 08, 2017, 12:26:18 AM
i watch a short video from youtube where bitcoin atm already deployed but still not implemented on the whole world because there's no source of funds for there. and still in my country there's no such thing where bitcoin bank can be found. but i think bitcoin atm will not be continue because bitcoin is a crypto currency so we must use it in adigital form.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
August 08, 2017, 12:21:16 AM
Probably good if they are in areas like Vegas, elsewhere I don't think so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 08, 2017, 12:05:27 AM
Honestly I say I have not done the money exchange with bitcoin ATM. Because for now in my country there is no ATM for bitcoin transactions, I just assume ATM bitcoin will certainly give us convenience in taking the money we have. Just as I do every time I make my fiat withdrawals at an ATM. I hope in my country there will be bitcoin ATMs like in other countries that are majority already know bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
June 14, 2017, 10:25:35 AM
It depends on many factors. The cost of the ATM machine, either bought or leased on a periodic time, the cost of electricity and maintenance plus the commission per transaction the company is going to pay. You have to calculate all odds and come to a conclusion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 06, 2017, 09:48:35 PM
Hi, I am just trying to figure out how profitable if at all Bitcoin ATM operators are in my state. I live in Georgia, United States and I know there are a good bit of Bitcoin ATMs in the northern part of Georgia and I am interested in possibly buying one and putting it in my part of the state which is Middle, Georgia. But I would like to know how much the ones in the northern Georgia area make first before I decide on whether its worth doing or not. If anyone has any statistics on this or know where I can find the statistics then please comment and let me know. Also I do not know if this section of the forum is the right place for this thread so if it needs to be moved please move it. Thank you and I hope to hear from you all soon.
Pages:
Jump to: