Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ATMs - page 2. (Read 589 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:09:08 AM
Bitcoin ATM works like any other typical ATM. You can use it easily for making transactions. You can both buy and sell cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:04:07 AM
Bitcoin ATMs is a simple way of controlling bitcoin. only developed countries, United States of America, japan,Switzerland, Finland, Canada,etc countries sets up Bitcoin ATMs.
Activity: 52
May 17, 2018, 11:57:45 PM
The process is very simple. you just enter the amount which you want in the form of cash and scan the QR code from the atm screen to get the address where you will transfer your bitcoin. once you transfer your btc on the exact address you will get the money on the spot from atm.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
May 17, 2018, 11:54:02 PM
bitcoin atm is has the 2 kind function of atm, as i know from youtube we can see ATM that can convert our BTC into money which is we will recive the paper money after we send bitcoin, and second is covert money into bitcoin, which is we will receive bitcoin after we deposit the money.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 11:47:53 PM
How do botcoin ATMs work?
That would not be possible with Bitcoin. Because the founder and operator of bitcoin was anonymous and no one could know what he was doing. Therefore Bitcoin ATMs will not be available. But I believe in the revolution of Crypto, there will be altcoins doing this to beat the bank of the world.
I hope Hashcard and Credits can do this.
may be done and also developed if many are using this bitcoin and maybe banks will feel unrivaled in various countries, because it can affect the currency of the country that can make the country's currency can not sell again in the country because bitcoin already follow the use of dollars the number of calculations is very large compared to other countries. maybe this is my opinion in this forum.
Activity: 658
May 17, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
there are so much helping tutorial in youtube, you would be able to see by your eyes and if you like to read, why don't you go for those free crypto courses man, those are cool
I am increasingly curious, which country has been using Bitcoin ATM?
I can not wait this tool is used in ASIA. Cheesy
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
there are so much helping tutorial in youtube, you would be able to see by your eyes and if you like to read, why don't you go for those free crypto courses man, those are cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 11:21:22 AM
The number of ATMs in bitcoins is growing in Russia. Ten of them were recently installed in five districts of Novosibirsk by a local start-up. Last week another company announced its plans to install a hundred ATMs with crypto-currency in Moscow hotels and airport terminals, starting this month
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
May 17, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
There are no bitcoin ATM available in the world. I think in near future the situation will not change because all bitcoin transaction are occur in the machine.
Another hermit spotted. Are you living in a jungle or under the sea, you don't even know that there are some Bitcoin ATMs in some areas of some countries, are you dumb or you just wanted to gain attention? Read some cryptocurrency news and go to some crypto site to help you educate your stagnant mind.
Activity: 352
May 17, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
That would not be possible with Bitcoin. Because the founder and operator of bitcoin was anonymous and no one could know what he was doing. Therefore Bitcoin ATMs will not be available. But I believe in the revolution of Crypto, there will be altcoins doing this to beat the bank of the world.

Why do you speak about facts you ignore?
There are already working Bitcoin ATMs in several countries, including Romania, Austria, Italy. I have even used them already in those countries, and they probably exist in many other places.
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
May 17, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

Hope I could find one in our city.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
May 17, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
There are no bitcoin ATM available in the world. I think in near future the situation will not change because all bitcoin transaction are occur in the machine.

What are you talking about man? There are a lot of Bitcoin ATMs and the map and the list is available under that link https://coinatmradar.com/

I am not claiming that the information is the most current, but it is just crazy to claim there are no ATMs available in the world!
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 17, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

A question that is answerable by searching it lol. Bitcoin ATMs works almost the same function with a normal ATM, the difference is that you are not using a ATM card to withdraw money but you will send your Bitcoin to the address that ATM provided, after the transaction gets confirmed the ATM will dispense an equivalent value of that Bitcoin you sent in cash. Bitcoin ATMs have huge charges depending on the country or location. Read this https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/guides/how-does-a-bitcoin-atm-work-or-how-to-use-a-bitcoin-atm/
Looks like you are out of date or don't know what you are saying. It's already possible because it is already happening and there are already lots of Bitcoin ATM scattered around the world. And what do you mean by this operator of Bitcoin? satoshi nakamoto created Bitcoin but no one operates it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 17, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
Bitcoin atm also works like the money atm though with some difference. There are many bitcoin ATM in Las Vegas and they are owned by the former Boxing Champion Mike Tyson. The operation is simple if you want to cash out your bitcoins all you need to do is to scan the QR code of the atm machine then send your bitcoins to withdraw + minor fees. After sending such amount of btc you can now witdraw the money in the atm.
Activity: 672
May 17, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
I think Bitcoin ATMs work the same way as ATMs selling gold in Dubai. These ATM trees link to an own online wallet and store a certain amount of Bitcoin. You will need to give your money to the place where it will be requested, the amount of money you will have to enter and your wallet address so that you can send the corresponding Bitcoin number.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 17, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
I know there are countries with atm bitcoin because they know it's legit so it's a good idea to get the bitcoin closer to the point and to see other people the importance of bitcoin so bitcoin is important to people
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 17, 2018, 09:07:04 AM
the most realistic is to provide withdrawal bitcoin to cash money offline by using QR code.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
In Online process it’s not possible and I never heard this news before but nowadays bitcoin authorities developing their system and its acceptable for all the users so few days later we can do everything in online which will helpful for us and day by day world is getting faster and updated so nowadays everything we can buy anything from online so bitcoin can use from your online wallet system so its updating.
Activity: 294
May 17, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
Actually bitcoin ATM booth will not be good. Bitcoin came to the market with a dream and vision to establish a payment system and digital currency that will replace the traditional flat money. The main purpose of the bitcoin is to develop a payment system that will have a low transaction fee, faster transaction system, ensuring transparency and security. Bitcoin has achieved this and many banks are using bitcoin. But bitcoin ATM booth will not be able to provide such benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: