Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ATM's fees and their price rates ? - page 2. (Read 304 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
February 23, 2020, 06:52:13 PM
An alternative to save on fees would be buying bitcoin here and find someone reputable in the Currency Exchange board. The bitcoin prices on atms are usually higher and as xhomerx mentioned the fees are abysmal. In  one of the atms listed in coinatmradar the lowest buy price is $14,235 you'll be getting way less for your money.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
February 23, 2020, 06:26:02 PM
Might as well buy with debit/credit card instead. You can also try P2P trading over the forum. I bet their price would be much cheaper than bitcoin ATMs on the other part of the world.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
February 23, 2020, 06:19:20 PM
I don't think it is a good idea to buy Bitcoin through BTC ATM, it takes higher prices. Moreover, you order another person to buy the Bitcoin. You are better to buy the Bitcoin yourself and just buy it on an exchange. For me, the most trusted exchange is Binance, you can make your account there to start buying some Bitcoin. If you need a cheaper price, you just follow the advice of @xhomerx10 above, buy on coinatmradar.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
February 23, 2020, 05:45:23 PM
You should use website given above. It's impossible to answer your question and give exact numbers, because you haven't mentioned any names of Bitcoin ATM's. But you need to know that buying Bitcoin using ATM isn't a cheap method. From what I seen, their fees is around 7%-12%. If you buy $100 in BTC, you can count yourself how much they will charge you - it's a lot.
And every different ATM has different price, same like all trading platforms, you can check it on Coinatmradar website.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
February 23, 2020, 05:43:21 PM
I see coinbase isn't available in Bangladesh  Cry

If major exchanges like Bitstamp aren't available as well, you can try localbitcoins.com so you find someone locally who sells BTC so you don't have to pay a fee.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
February 23, 2020, 05:34:38 PM
hi. I am from Bangladesh wanna buy some bitcoin but here the price is too high.I wanna but BTC at a cheap rate.
my cousin lived in Canada.
I wanna that my cousin buys some BTC from bitcoin ATMs.
can anyone tell me what is the fees for buying 100$ bitcoin.?
and what is their own price for bitcoin?
I searched a lot for fees and rates but couldn't find any good results.

https://coinatmradar.com/

The only thing to watch is if there is also a fixed fee... some don't report it.  That obviously increases the percentage you pay especially for purchases of lower amounts.
ie a $5 fixed fee adds 5% to fee if purchasing $100 worth of BTC.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
February 23, 2020, 05:06:30 PM
hi. I am from Bangladesh wanna buy some bitcoin but here the price is too high.I wanna but BTC at a cheap rate.
my cousin lived in Canada.
I wanna that my cousin buys some BTC from bitcoin ATMs.
can anyone tell me what is the fees for buying 100$ bitcoin.?
and what is their own price for bitcoin?
I searched a lot for fees and rates but couldn't find any good results.
Pages:
Jump to: