Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley - page 20. (Read 2972 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
it will not happen because now bitcoin still leads the market with a good price and will not fall in a very low position. so I thought it was a non-basement statement and would not be easy.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 13, 2018, 02:31:10 PM
I'm not going to say BTC won't go low further but I just believe the price won't go lower than $1k. Some people put their prediction on hunch but anyone selling BTC at $500 doesn't understand what he is doing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:13:01 AM
Dude that is way too much to ask, bitcoin can never go that far 1k is not a possibility since bitcoin has already made a fundamentals and I think it cannot go under 2-3k below as far as I concern 500 dollar range within a month is a miracle you're saying non sense.
I suppose you should learn more about crypto since you just made a hilarious prediction.If you expect Bitcoin is move to 500 USD just stay away in crypto investment.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 13, 2018, 03:26:43 AM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

I think this is extremely unlikely. If you look at price movements since last autumn you can see that the general trend is upwards. The biggest dip came after the biggest rise, which is quite natural. This bottomed out around $250 billion for the whole market. Yes we are currently below $300 billion, but I don't think there's much chance of dropping below $200 billion, and next to no chance of bitcoin dropping to $500.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
I dont think that would happen not 500 USD but there are some space downwards for btc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
It's not true that bitkoyn will drop to $ 500. This is the law: one currency should be stronger than all. In our cases, it is bitcoin, and other currencies must catch up with it. This is what happens here in the crypt. But bitkoyn not when will not fall to $ 500 turn me.
Yes, I also do not think that BTC can be reduced to $ 400, currently the BTC price is over $ 7000. And I believe they will continue to increase in the near future. Hold them, do not be shaken by the market today.

2017  february btc was 1000$.

what have changed since that time.

nothing.

so it can go to under 1000 easily.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 12:31:48 AM
It's not true that bitkoyn will drop to $ 500. This is the law: one currency should be stronger than all. In our cases, it is bitcoin, and other currencies must catch up with it. This is what happens here in the crypt. But bitkoyn not when will not fall to $ 500 turn me.
Yes, I also do not think that BTC can be reduced to $ 400, currently the BTC price is over $ 7000. And I believe they will continue to increase in the near future. Hold them, do not be shaken by the market today.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
June 13, 2018, 12:24:00 AM
if btc go to $500 i will buy so much for it... btc is original blockchain idea and it always will be great tech.. btc is the oldest cryptocurrency so i will hold it tight no matter what... so you guys i think impossible for btc to return back to $500 coz many institution already buy it as e gold reserve...

not only you but everybody will do the same and in fact it won't go that low i believe.
first we need to consider about their fees(miners),they need a fees to run the hardware to mine it right ?
also at the same time total circulation and spread.
in conclusion it won't happen and at best it will only reach $1500 or around that.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
June 13, 2018, 12:13:52 AM

Well, I disagree with that because look it never goes down from now but still we'll never know. If in any chances your predictions happend and got to see it on the charts there will be positive results and negative ones because bitcoin holders of today will lose there investments and panic instead of thinking to hold they might click it on the time to lets them suffer there minds of thinking to much realizing that they should just hold even the market price value change to 500 USD.  

In the positive side me, I will buy bitcoin and later wait for an result that will make me earn and hoping to get rich.

A friendly reminder onece this happen do not panic just hold or its up to you guys.
Still if that 500USD did happen I will
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 12:11:55 AM
Activity: 52
June 12, 2018, 10:31:06 PM
if btc go to $500 i will buy so much for it... btc is original blockchain idea and it always will be great tech.. btc is the oldest cryptocurrency so i will hold it tight no matter what... so you guys i think impossible for btc to return back to $500 coz many institution already buy it as e gold reserve...
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
June 12, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Very funny! Here they go again about their "predictions" out of somewhere without any supporting details.
I dont know if youre doing these on purpose to scare the weak hands to pull the price down a little bit, but this is just plain stupidly exaggerated.
This thread is nonsense, it should be locked up.
Activity: 46
June 12, 2018, 08:14:46 PM
every indicator is saying bitcoin will hit 3.5k/4k.
Then we should moon again. I hope this...
there are too much buy orders at this level to continue to going down... iIt can't be!
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

What data did you use to make this so-called "prediction"?  Please back up your claim with facts and figures.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 08:02:00 PM
i don't think that it's likely to see bitcoin again at 500 dollars, it would mean that the whole market is crashed hard and it will be the death of the crypto world, yes there are already been huge dumps in the past but at that time the capital around this world were very limitated! in my opinion it will be very hard to see it under 6k
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 12, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

Nonsense, it's just impossible. Because, firstly, noone will allow to him to fall so low, in the second, already at the level of 3000, he will be actively buyed up, thereby pushing the price up. And finally, in the third, it will simply kill all existing altcoins, the same Ethereum, according to your logic, will cost around $ 50.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 12, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
If that is your opinion you can go and short Bitcoin right now by selling BTC futures. I wouldn't advise it though, your account would get wiped in less than a month.

If Bitcoin ever drops and stays around sub-1000 levels, it would only mean that another top Crypto Currency contender like BCH has overtaken it as the number 1.
If that's the case people should prepare for this bitcoin this is once in a lifetime opportunity to own a great coin again. I think if bitcoin falls that much altcoins will crash too, because beginners only knows about bitcoin and if they heard the news about it for sure no one will invest aside from the real hodlers.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

Your predictions are entirely unfounded. I can assure you that the exchange rate of BTC cannot be lower than $ 6,000. And after the sharp fall in prices, the next time the market will recover, and the exchange rate of the BTC will increase to more than $ 10,000. Many charts were showing strong growth of BTC after the exchange rate fell to $ 6,000.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
June 12, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
If that is your opinion you can go and short Bitcoin right now by selling BTC futures. I wouldn't advise it though, your account would get wiped in less than a month.

If Bitcoin ever drops and stays around sub-1000 levels, it would only mean that another top Crypto Currency contender like BCH has overtaken it as the number 1.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 12, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
i do feel like bitcoin can drop below 6k, 500 just not likely too much money came into this last year for it to fall that low, once some of these crap projects die off, 5500 im hoping is the absolute bottom hoping it doesnt hit that though but time will tell.
If the above predictions touch the reality then it'll be a massive drop after the price peak that crossed the $19000+ value. If such a instance happens people who has been holding with patience as well users who consider bitcoin as an earning gets affected much. This needs to change for a healthier future of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: