Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin backed down - page 3. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
Bitcoin will not die. It can go down for now but that does not mean it not have future used. I have confidence on bitcoin that at a time will come almost all the countries will legalize it to be used for payment method. Come to think of it... It is now using ATM Machine to withdraw instantly.
Activity: 101
February 24, 2018, 05:06:54 PM
The fall of bitcoin is absolutely normal, because no asset can grow infinitely, especially at such a rate. There was one impulse, now it will be different. Then there will be a pause and growth will begin again. It will not die, will not go anywhere. Because there is already an entire industry.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
February 24, 2018, 05:05:17 PM
What you're seeing is people selling Bitcoin because of the uncertainty in the next days. On Monday there's a discussion about the regulation of virtual currencies in Europe. And in March there's the G20 in Argentina talking about global crypto regulation.   
People are always afraid of the unknown, most of them maybe lack of experience, dropping of price may occur if everyone sell their bitcoin because of those fear with the unknown outcome from some other issue behind the line of crypto currency. I think we only net to set and wait for the next update we don't have to sell quickly maybe we are contributing such huge dump if we do selling this time.
Activity: 5
February 24, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
Anything that many people use to transact and make a living off cannot just die unless people stop using it. Think newspapers, they are dying because people are using them less. Bitcoin is being used more and more every day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 04:51:34 PM
What you're seeing is people selling Bitcoin because of the uncertainty in the next days. On Monday there's a discussion about the regulation of virtual currencies in Europe. And in March there's the G20 in Argentina talking about global crypto regulation.   
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 04:46:44 PM
If the crypto currency is combined with energy coins, then I think everything is just beginning! At this stage, the market should cool slightly.
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 04:07:07 PM
How to reinforce the belief that bitcoin will not die.
Its impossible die bitcoin because its alredy famous and valuable coin now.Bitcoin is a crypto currency coin not a cash money so its always dunp and pump so please researchon bitcoin previous record.So bitcoin must be up .Just wait for a positive news about bitcoin than bitcoin will be moon
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
February 24, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
I dont belive that bitcoin will goes down its because of many bitcoiner like me that always supprt for the nicely of bitcoin.I love bitcoin and i know it will be forever and never fades anymore.
Activity: 151
February 24, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
Just think of the institutions and organization who want to use cryptocurrency. In exchanges bitcoin is the primary coin in pair. All of the coins have some relationship to bitcoin and those coins will prevent it from completely dying.
Also those who still consistently believe in bitcoin will help. They will always pull the market because they see a low prices as a chance to earn.

In short those who believe is the only support, if they suddenly change their mind it will affect the bitcoins price in a way.
Activity: 56
February 24, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
Bitcoin is solid, people are so negative. Aways happens when the price drops wait till in goes on a run again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
February 24, 2018, 03:05:11 PM
Bitcoin is here to stay. Yes, the price has dropped from 20K to 6K, but is now around 10K. That is still a huge amount, compared to a year ago. Governments are not banning cryptocurrencies, they will only have regulations to keep some kind of control. They recognize the benefits that cryptocurrencies bring along. The price of bitcoin will surge again, that's for sure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 02:52:39 PM
I will advise you, so you can motivate yourself to be sure that bitcoin will never die.
first, never trust the negative news in the media, which tells all the negative things about bitcoin. because it is just a speculation to attract readers, because they sell news. whether it's good or not they just want to benefit from the news they make.
and you have to be sure that bitcoin will never die, because the longer the number of bitcoin investors is increasing.
and there's no reason not to trust bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 24, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
Bitquin has not decreased its price I believe that its price is relatively constant between 9000 and 10000,
this stability is not falling
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
February 24, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

There is no reason to believe bitcoin 'is dying'.
"What goes up must come down" - Isaac Newton.
2017 was the hell of a bull run. It was clear a major correction would come.
Bitcoin hit a bottom and is up a nice percentage compared to Feb 7th. There won't be a straight line of green candles to moon.
Corrections happen (and have happened before). Bitcoin has always gotten stronger than before.
Additionally the next few years will have a good impact on BTC's price and adoption.
Activity: 167
February 24, 2018, 02:02:09 PM
Bitcoin will not die certainly. If you read articles, books, interviews and news on crypto currency, you will be assured that bitcoin has magnificent future. Therefore it will boom and has no chance to die.
copper member
Activity: 409
February 24, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: