Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin backward reaction. - page 2. (Read 291 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 13, 2020, 10:59:20 AM
If you want this to work, you don't need bitcoin, but some other system.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2020, 10:11:50 AM
The law of back reactions in bitcoin.If a bank transaction was sent to a wrong account, that transaction can easily be reversed by the help of a customer service. It will be a plus to blockchain if a mistake in transactions happens like sending coin to a wrong address and it can be reversed.It will be nice if that can happen, Some many people here have really lost some money because of some mistakes in address.

The flexibility of bitcoin needs a backward reaction, A transaction that can easily be reversed if any mistake comes up,Bitcoin is growing and moving so fast that about 70 percent of world will ready to have bitcoin as a coin in there wallet.
I don't know but having such feature in Bitcoin could be troublesome.
What if scammer use it? The reputation of Bitcoin would be wrecked again and many people would get out of it.
I don't even believe that people could mistakenly send some BTC to a wrong address because they are all unique and we would only scan or copy paste the address so how could they sent it to a wrong address?
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
November 13, 2020, 10:05:48 AM
The flexibility of bitcoin needs a backward reaction, A transaction that can easily be reversed if any mistake comes up,Bitcoin is growing and moving so fast that about 70 percent of world will ready to have bitcoin as a coin in there wallet.
And that's what separate this technology from the banking system. It is called BYOB (Be Your Own Bank), so naturally he can totally control of everything, so in a sense it is your responsibility to be careful where you send your bitcoin. We don't need this so called backward reaction or whatever. And that's why it is decentralized as well, no third party needed, no name, just bitcoin addresses.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
November 13, 2020, 09:57:55 AM
The law of back reactions in bitcoin.If a bank transaction was sent to a wrong account, that transaction can easily be reversed by the help of a customer service. It will be a plus to blockchain if a mistake in transactions happens like sending coin to a wrong address and it can be reversed.It will be nice if that can happen, Some many people here have really lost some money because of some mistakes in address.

No , that can be abused by many scammers if Bitcoin really have that option . For example fake P2P trades .

If you are looking for reversable transaction then you should use other payment option that we already have.

You should be the one who always have a control of your transaction it's up to you if how you want to secured your wallet but in sending fund you are also be the person who's in control of it so if you make a mistake for sending funds it's your fault .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
November 13, 2020, 09:55:36 AM
You can use a third-party application that enables you to get central services such as freezing money, returning it, or even removing the balance from your account.
This is one of the advantages of bitcoin and it gives decentralization, and the problems of sending a wrong person can be solved by verifying the address several times, problems become in the event of fraud and others, and then a third person and a multi-address wallet can be used to return money if any problem occurs.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
November 13, 2020, 08:30:51 AM
Reversibility of transactions mean you need to have a lot of trust with the other party. It is all right if you are only involved in transactions with your family, loved ones, and close friends. But that is hard to imagine with complete strangers which are the ones you normally transact with in terms of payments. Anybody can just reverse a transaction. It is going to be a mess. It is susceptible to abuse. It is hard to trust people nowadays. Irreversible transactions mean you are secured that once payments have been done, everything is already settled with finality.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
November 13, 2020, 08:26:03 AM

Bitcoin will never have that functionality because the irreversibility of transactions is one of the core functions in the bitcoin protocol.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
November 13, 2020, 08:19:49 AM
Nowadays every online Bitcoin wallet has a built in confirmation popup at the end of the sending process,allowing the sender to check twice the receiver's wallet address.Who would be that ignorant to send BTC without double checking the receiver's wallet address?I think that 99,99% of the people aren't that dumb.
Making Bitcoin transactions reversible will add more problems with refund scams rather than solving any problems with coins sent to the wrong address.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2020, 07:49:36 AM
Having irreversible transactions is actually one of the best features of bitcoin. If you actually try selling stuff online, transactions being reversed through credit cards and services like PayPal are definitely one of the things you should watch out for. With Bitcoin though? No problem. This is why bitcoin is pretty much one of the mostly used payment methods in gaming black markets.
Also, being careful on sending amounts to different wallets, is a responsibility of the users. I made mistakes before by sending to a wallet address which was meant to be on my friend's 'address'; I copied the wallet address to the clipboard then pasted it, but he received nothing. I tried again with a small amount and the amount was sent, I don't really know what happened but the transaction is irreversible. Somewhat unfortunate but it did make me more cautious of the actions I am making with regards to transactions. So I'm fine with this technology having no reverse transaction, but also fine with it having such feature.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
November 13, 2020, 06:59:49 AM
Having irreversible transactions is actually one of the best features of bitcoin. If you actually try selling stuff online, transactions being reversed through credit cards and services like PayPal are definitely one of the things you should watch out for. With Bitcoin though? No problem. This is why bitcoin is pretty much one of the mostly used payment methods in gaming black markets.
Activity: 54
Merit: 4
November 13, 2020, 06:54:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: