Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Ban via Executive Order Increasingly Unlikely - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 513
Here's the problem with banning anything out-right, cigarettes, e-sigs, drugs, alcohol, and even BTC to a certain extent.

When you ban something, it always creates another, illegal or darknet market for it

Which means it becomes even harder to monitor that item, or track it's movements in your market. It's way harder to control the illegal market then it is for the real-life one, and you can tax it to hell, but if you ban it all your going to do is create a huge problem for yourself.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

Recently, United States President Donald Trump backed off on banning flavors for e-cigarettes. This may be an indication that he’s hesitant to back any wholesale bans — like, for example, on Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Vapers rejoiced recently as President Trump backed away from banning flavored e-cigarettes. After significant hysteria over deaths from supposedly faulty cartridges, it seems that there will be no ban put in place. It’s a surprising move that demonstrates the President’s hesitancy in outright banning products on American markets.

To read the full news, here is the source link

What can I say? It ain’t gonna happen! Even if $100k per BTC will be reach, it’s unlikely to be banned by Donald Freakin’ Trump! This is why he needs to be educated more about Bitcoin, and it’s time to swallow his own pride.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency industry has been “red hot” in the United States despite the strict ICO regulations. There is no stopping them from putting up their own crypto company as long they would secure a license from the US SEC. Trump can’t do anything about it, so the chances for Bitcoin to get “banned” after it reaches $100k (or not) via executive order would be absolutely nothing at all. Correct me if I’m wrong though.

What do you guys think about this? Let me know your thoughts and opinions here. Cheers and have a great day ahead!

Pages:
Jump to: