Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Banking is more reliable and faster - page 3. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
January 04, 2023, 11:35:10 AM
I can boldly say that Bitcoin Banking is more reliable and fast because Bitcoin transactions is been done through wallet, the only problem that may occur is if the wallet is not correct another challenge is if the transaction is been encountered with down network but this is in rare cases.
I find it very contradicting. I want you to know first the meaning of 'Reliable' and 'Volatile', coz what is something volatile cannot be reliable. Volatility comes with a risk, and you can't be sure if there's a risk on anything. While we praise bitcoin as fast, fungible, and secured, there's this fiat that pops up everywhere when banks want it that all of us needs to have for the system they have built on a shallow soil. Bitcoin has a use, but not for primary utility.

You can't rely on bitcoin when you want to feed yourself.
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
January 04, 2023, 08:41:32 AM
I can boldly say that Bitcoin Banking is more reliable and fast because Bitcoin transactions is been done through wallet, the only problem that may occur is if the wallet is not correct another challenge is if the transaction is been encountered with down network but this is in rare cases.
Pages:
Jump to: