Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin became valuable because it's failed at fair distribution? - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
I think bitcoin is the fairest distribution so far, I had never came across a system that’s fair from the very beginning, only a better system that’s less unfair, and when it’s fair, it will soon natural developed into unfair, and it’s the nature of a working economic system, and it is certainly what’s going on in the crypto space albeit at a alarming rapid pace, it used to took centuries to distribute gold, when it come to cash, it took decades to distribute, and crypto took only weeks to distribute, and it is also getting very fast to developed into unfairness, I’m not trying to undermine bitcoin, it is giving me a mixed feeling about fair and unfairness at the same time, I think it’s good to share your opinions, what do you think how and why it is more valuable.

And I strongly believe usd is the most powerful currency ever in the world as claimed by POTUS simply because the absurd inequality in distributing the USD, and the top elite simply can print 99.9% of the USD while 0.1% of USD distribute to you and me.
Pages:
Jump to: