Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 110. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Having a bunch of money is really nice when there is a need to purchase something in the near future or whatever though watching the amount of money that is within an account go up in value is really something else. That is why I like to hold on to a little bit of Bitcoin just so I could see the trend go up or down and also see if the amount of Bitcoin that I have will be worth something in the near future as well. Oddly, there is not many people holding Bitcoin though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Yes it is should be save for a long time because it helps a lot to us if we more to sell and savings..,.So it will be gain more profit.It need a lot of time long time to focus and patience and take a risk.It more benefits to us it can may helps our good future and give extra income if one day it will bigger enough and it is time to sell it.

Store and store your bitcoin for as long as possible until the bitcoin price really goes to the moon, that's where we realize how much meaning of bitcoin to 1 sathosi is very meaningful, now we are scatter to spread for our every transaction fee
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Of course it got benefit, most of the people store bitcoin as investment and because there are so many scammed investment, it is better just put your coin in your wallet and keep it safe and because bitcoin price is keep on rising so saving it for a long time is going to bring big profit for the holder

Very precisely because this is the safest way and small risk, but can provide multiple benefits if we patiently save for a long time
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin price is rapidly increasing i just say that this is the time for us to hold our bitcoin there is presiction that bitcoinn will continue increase till it will hit 2000$ per one bitcoin this year better to hold then sell them all bby.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Because if you have a strong belief in this things, you will really hold it in a long term of course. Only things you need to do is to wait until
it reach the high peak amount of bitcoin like 5000$ or 10,000$, therefore the holder of bitcoin must not be impatience of waiting during the period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

if you stored 1$ = 1 btc in 2011 you will get 1.500 $ in 2017
Exactly. Many people argue what is the fun of holding Bitcoin for long, better buy low, sell higher and move ahead with profits. But simple reply to them is to ask those who are holding back from 2011 !! For few bucks profits, many missed the chance of becoming millionaire. Thus, holding bitcoin in wallets for long time can bring unexpected capital gains to a person.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
You can profit like amazing. Maybe something like gold and diamonds can't do for you. I have earned lots of money by doing this. I already saved lots of bitcoins (well bits) and when I found the current price of bitcoins against my local currency it's like more than what I have saved before. Thanks to bitcoins popularity and trust in the market.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

Come share your thoughts

if you stored 1$ = 1 btc in 2011 you will get 1.500 $ in 2017
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Bitcoin will always benefit you if you save them for the right time as people who have bought their bitcoins in the last year and are holding till date have made huge profits as price as gone higher like crazy in one year's time.

And if you know the price of bitcoin is going to keep on rising for the upcoming years, you should be saving bitcoin right now.

I keep on saving, because I believe that saving bitcoin for a long time will be good for me.

The more bitcoin's we are going to save that will tell you that it is a very good thing and it's a wise decision.

The price increase is very surprising right now, so this is the best thing to do.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Bitcoins benefit of saving it for a long time?

Well, it has high chances of multiplying its value when stored for a longer period of time. Investors alike would think that it is better to gamble with the money they have than leave it not earning at all. This situation presupposes that the financial capacity of investors are in tact. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

Come share your thoughts

People store their bitcoin in their wallet for the long time because they need to save it for future purposes and they also save their because they are waiting to increase the price. Saving is good to prevent greediness in spending all of your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Come share your thoughts

As we are going close to maximum supply of bitcoin which is 21 million, expect that bitcoin supply will decrease and the demand will increase as they are inversely proportional. Also, bitcoin is a lot easier to use instead of banks since it doesn't need too much identity information and rules. Also, no one can stop bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
So far, I have seen few people who have been disappointed in holding Bitcoin for a long time. But this is not an easy task... at the moment Bitcoin is more stable, but in years past, volatility was insane.

I don't know why they are disappointed for holding bitcoin for a long time. Because most of the us here are holding it for better and instead of disappointment, it is giving us good return and profit. What did those people did to their holdings? Did they just sold it somewhere? I'm sure they are feeling sorry right now.
Activity: 188
So far, I have seen few people who have been disappointed in holding Bitcoin for a long time. But this is not an easy task... at the moment Bitcoin is more stable, but in years past, volatility was insane.
If you keep bitcoin for a long perspective, then definitely the users who did it. Won the full program. Growth forecasts are very obvious and real.
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will always benefit you if you save them for the right time as people who have bought their bitcoins in the last year and are holding till date have made huge profits as price as gone higher like crazy in one year's time.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is very tantalizing both beginner and old investors, because of the profits it makes that keeps their bitcoin for a long time
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
In the last few months, we saw the benefit to buy and hold BTC. We have to keep in mind that its supply is limited. Therefore, if more people want to have BTC, more it will worth. Just watch the road ahead and try to identify the best moment to let it go (a project that you want to invest the money, a vacation trip, etc.)
Activity: 423
Merit: 251

Come share your thoughts

Because bitcoin is now a good place to invest, because it provides a benefit both in the near and long term
Activity: 156
Yes of course, imagine if we bought 100 bitcoin last year (when the price still $275), then we will make a profit of about $1200/btc. bitcoin is a profitable investment for short and long time.
Jump to: