Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 116. (Read 82307 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
The benefit of it is because bitcoin is just starting as time pass by the bitcoin price will get pump and pump so If you save it for now you will have a great profit int he future because bitcoin price is pumping every year so better to save now and harvest it later.
No doubt the people saving Bitcoin for a long time are holding it for a time to come where they could get the best highest prices for it. As the current graph of bitcoin is indicating towards the growth of higher prices in future but those who are holding it, also should keep this in mind that its prices can fluctuate anytime. Maybe not due to an unsystematic risk but the systematic risk can happen anytime and can change everything.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
The main benefits bitcoins holders may get after storing bitcoins for a long time or a short period of time is profit on bitcoins price.Bitcoins price is unpredictable it goes up in a sudden and traders benefit into this kind of volatitlity in price of bitcoins.So buying at cheap and storing would benefit them

Buying cheaper and storing can benefit everyone. Many of my friends do so. They have already succeeded in significantly increasing their capital due to this. I also keep bitcoats for the future
It's good decision to keep it for the future, that is a good retirement for us since the value is expected to rise over time.
I have my bitcoins in my wallet but it is not that big enough to be considered as my retirement, right now I am constantly accumulating
bitcoin, it is slowly but consistent and I hope it will convert to a bigger amount.
Just be patient in collecting or accumulating bitcoins because soon you will not recognize that you already saved enough bitcoins for your retirement funds. Even i don't need retirement funds because i'm still young, i do still saving because it is best to start it when you are young rather than starting it when you really need it.

I save bitcoins for retirement too. Not that I retire old. I should be retiring as an employee before 35 yrs old. That is my plan. And lately i just realized that bitcoin may not give me the biggest reward. It's the other crypto which as I observed already multiplied their value. Bitcoin is getting slower and fees are getting higher.
When you retire early you still have more time to enjoy your money, everyone is wishing to have that life and I hope someday in my case I will be able to realize it. Bitcoin is my only last chance and I have to take risk and believe that it is going to be a success and be bigger in the future to come.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
The main benefits bitcoins holders may get after storing bitcoins for a long time or a short period of time is profit on bitcoins price.Bitcoins price is unpredictable it goes up in a sudden and traders benefit into this kind of volatitlity in price of bitcoins.So buying at cheap and storing would benefit them

Buying cheaper and storing can benefit everyone. Many of my friends do so. They have already succeeded in significantly increasing their capital due to this. I also keep bitcoats for the future
It's good decision to keep it for the future, that is a good retirement for us since the value is expected to rise over time.
I have my bitcoins in my wallet but it is not that big enough to be considered as my retirement, right now I am constantly accumulating
bitcoin, it is slowly but consistent and I hope it will convert to a bigger amount.
Just be patient in collecting or accumulating bitcoins because soon you will not recognize that you already saved enough bitcoins for your retirement funds. Even i don't need retirement funds because i'm still young, i do still saving because it is best to start it when you are young rather than starting it when you really need it.

I save bitcoins for retirement too. Not that I retire old. I should be retiring as an employee before 35 yrs old. That is my plan. And lately i just realized that bitcoin may not give me the biggest reward. It's the other crypto which as I observed already multiplied their value. Bitcoin is getting slower and fees are getting higher.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Obviously, as the more people before me, they said that is the difference in the exchange rate over the time. But except this, after a while one can have a significant amount due to just not spending his coins. Clearly for many people it's a way to put their savings in a safe heaven, though the crypto currency volatility, but without the fear of the inflationary fiat money.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

People's want to save their bitcoin for a long time because they need the right time for the trading. Having a bitcoin in wallet you can make a profit because the prices of bitcoin is not stable. Sometimes they have a right time for selling and they have the right time for buying. Being aware to bitcoin market can earn a money

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The benefits are simple, storing bitcoin is similar to store gold, you expect to profit from it and it is also an insurance if the whole economic system goes to hell and fiat becomes worthless, that day may happen and if that day comes you will be protected with bitcoin.

I agree with you. Just store bitcoin - it's profitable. This is understood by those who bought bitcoin several years ago. I bought my first bitcoin for $ 685. And even if I sell it now, I'll get a profit
Activity: 980
Merit: 255

Come share your thoughts

The benefits are simple, storing bitcoin is similar to store gold, you expect to profit from it and it is also an insurance if the whole economic system goes to hell and fiat becomes worthless, that day may happen and if that day comes you will be protected with bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Come share your thoughts

I think they are the type of holders that hold their coin for a long time and the coin they store into is being bought by very very small cheap amount and they will just wait for highest possible price and then sell it for their profit
to me i think holding bitcoin for along time is a good option, but in fact if you want to go with long term investment they you must invest a good amount of bitcoin, so that after a long time you can get a goo profit. as it is long term investment consume a long  long time and you  have to wait for a decent income from such investment.
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
If you would have bought bitcoins in the last year and would have saved till this point then you would have received 100% on your investment so I will surely prefer to save my bitcoins for future as it can give me even 200 or 300% returns on my investments.
Activity: 688
I am doing that, I stored my bitcoin in my wallet for long time. Not much but I do this because I have no idea and too lazy to learn how to make profit with daily trading. I just beleive bitcoin price will high day by day, year by year.
Others that doing this, I am sure, they do have the same beleive like me.

You should spend some time in altcoin sections and look at the speculations made by people and I am sure you will get better idea of investing in altcoins as keeping bitcoins idle in wallet will never grow your coins in future so better to learn new things and start making profits.
As they say buy on speculation and sell on news, you will not be able to do that properly if you are not active in monitoring the assets you are trading. Altcoins are a great investment but you have to ensure you are only putting your money on a project that has a potential future, that means you stay away from shitcoins.

Exactly shitcoins will only eat away your money and won't give you anything in return so its worth to invest some time in knowing and understanding the market which will give you an clear picture and depending on that you can choose your coin for making an investment.
What do you mean about shitcoin? but i tell you if i've made some money from the shitcoin. are you forget if the bitcoin has started from the shitcoin too? with $1 each on the early price of bitcoin.

You can make money even from shitcoins if you are really lucky but you cannot expect the same results each and every time as there are many coins that will disappear with an blink of an eye and if you invest in it then you will make only loss and nothing else.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I am doing that, I stored my bitcoin in my wallet for long time. Not much but I do this because I have no idea and too lazy to learn how to make profit with daily trading. I just beleive bitcoin price will high day by day, year by year.

You should spend some time in altcoin sections and look at the speculations made by people and I am sure you will get better idea of investing in altcoins as keeping bitcoins idle in wallet will never grow your coins in future so better to learn new things and start making profits.
As they say buy on speculation and sell on news, you will not be able to do that properly if you are not active in monitoring the assets you are trading. Altcoins are a great investment but you have to ensure you are only putting your money on a project that has a potential future, that means you stay away from shitcoins.

Exactly shitcoins will only eat away your money and won't give you anything in return so its worth to invest some time in knowing and understanding the market which will give you an clear picture and depending on that you can choose your coin for making an investment.
What do you mean about shitcoin? but i tell you if i've made some money from the shitcoin. are you forget if the bitcoin has started from the shitcoin too? with $1 each on the early price of bitcoin.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Come share your thoughts

I think they are the type of holders that hold their coin for a long time and the coin they store into is being bought by very very small cheap amount and they will just wait for highest possible price and then sell it for their profit
If we observe the price of bitcoins way back when it is launch on my own research .The price of bitcoins keep growing up and building its stability in many networks and now in the whole world .So the only thing i think why may bitcoin users hold bitcoins because it will gave them more profit in the future.Maybe x2 or higher than they bought or earn it before to hold.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Jump to: