Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 41. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 08, 2017, 11:54:41 PM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.

Yes, now it is a stored of value. Because we as a believers hoping and we strongly believe that Bitcoin will be acceptable worldwide as a medium of exchange. And it is possible, we are just uncertain when. So for now, it is better to buy and hold for a long time. Just like putting your money in a bank.
It is really possible for bitcoin to be accepted by the exchanges and the stores around the world because if they will realize the benefits of having bitcoin and accepting it then it will give a lot of benefit for us because we can now buy stuffs around the world using bitcoin and travel the whole world with bitcoin only.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
December 08, 2017, 11:19:18 PM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.

Yes, now it is a stored of value. Because we as a believers hoping and we strongly believe that Bitcoin will be acceptable worldwide as a medium of exchange. And it is possible, we are just uncertain when. So for now, it is better to buy and hold for a long time. Just like putting your money in a bank.
Activity: 430
December 08, 2017, 11:04:13 PM
Opposite to what maximum are saying, I believe bitcoin will definitely continue to grow in future but there would be an end. Whether people accept it or not, if bitcoin isn't a bubble now it will turn in one later and will ultimately pops up. We have better alternatives to bitcoin and thus bitcoin can't longer enjoy its first mover advantage. Ultimately, it's a technology and tech needs continuous updation else it goes outdated. So, I will only be keeping my bitcoin for like 4-5 years more and will exit with whatever profit I ll have in my hand.
Activity: 406
December 08, 2017, 10:50:33 PM
My friends ask only about Bitcoin. Other crypto currency does not excite them. and it's not just me.
I guess this will last a long time. While people will not know more about the blockade and the entire crypto currency. Means the price will grow.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 10:33:05 PM
I think everyone who stores bitcoin in a wallet for a long time are all about the same goal that is waiting for the bitcoin price to increase the most and then sell it, because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day so retention Bitcoin in the wallet for a long time is also a good strategy.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 10:29:57 PM
The value of the amount of bitcoin is determined by the dilute value, and most people believe that the price of the future bitcoin will be higher.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 08, 2017, 09:02:01 PM
I'm here for two years and more, in this time I saw many crazy things. What is good to do depends just from individual skills and wishes, people trade and have monthly income from that for life, some people just save and price now is like that that every bitcoin holder is happier then ever. What is the best thing you can do is to try everything you can, like I'm doing. Trade a bit, save a bit, gamble a bit, earn here and there and repeat process again. For now I have benefit from my activities, and with this rise I only think how could I save more. Learn from my mistakes.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
December 08, 2017, 08:44:29 PM
Exactly, bitcoin prices will continue to skyrocket as users continue to rise rapidly rather than bitcoin stock. this is what makes us have to be sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so we have to keep for a long time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

Come share your thoughts

The price of bitcoin is getting corrected and soon it will dump more so if you buy at a higher price then you just need to hold for the next year.so to be able to earn profits for future either holding bitcoin for a long term or being long investor.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 06:38:51 PM

Come share your thoughts

it will saiy you earn profit if the first time you bought bitcoin and when sell it you get different price and have much price when you sell it. profit can be earn by saved bitcoin for long time. people that save bitcoin for long time believe that bitcoin price in future will grow
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 04:50:17 PM

Come share your thoughts

I think they save bitcoin to sell at the highest price. Bitcoin will continue to rise and they try not to sell until bitcoin is really high in price.
If you do have enough resources that you can invest in bitcoin but you don’t sufficient amount of time to deal with bitcoin, then the best thing which you can do in that case is that you go of buying of your bitcoins and then keep holding your bitcoins for quite a long period of time. This will of course help you in having more money as the market price is continuously rising. Above all, you will also be able to manage other things.
Activity: 364
December 08, 2017, 10:47:40 AM
bitcoin in my opinion is better traded because of rising and falling prices can benefit, but have risks, but bitcoin can provide benefits for those who hold it for a long time because bitcoin prices always go up, because it bitcoin can give you an advantage just by storing it in the wallet
Activity: 354
December 08, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

Come share your thoughts

Yes they have a benefits that can get in storing bitcoin on wallet because the value of bitcoin is keeps in changing so that it is possible too that your bitcoin will increase. It is good for those people who store because in this strategy they can earn also.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 08, 2017, 08:18:33 AM
Yes the best way of earning is saving it for a long time than putting it in other online wallet and you can trust the price of bitcoin because it increase day by day. so that means it gives you a better benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 08, 2017, 08:03:35 AM
Of course,  when you keep bitcoin in your wallet for a long time, you will get profit when the bitcoin price goes up. At present, bitcoin prices are rising very high, those who keep bitcoin a few months ago or more, they will sell bitcoin when the bitcoin price is higher than the market price.
The bitcoin value is increasing so saving it for a long time will bring big profit for the holder  .

Most interesting part is that who ever bough even few days ago made profit cuz price really went high. And for the moment seem that there is now way of stopping at any point. Save and try to collect as much as possible cuz when and if 20k is broken then it might come to little bigger correction in price.
Activity: 546
December 08, 2017, 05:21:46 AM
Of course,  when you keep bitcoin in your wallet for a long time, you will get profit when the bitcoin price goes up. At present, bitcoin prices are rising very high, those who keep bitcoin a few months ago or more, they will sell bitcoin when the bitcoin price is higher than the market price.
The bitcoin value is increasing so saving it for a long time will bring big profit for the holder  .
Activity: 462
December 08, 2017, 05:16:05 AM

Come share your thoughts

yes you are right if playing bitcoin should be for the long term because it is very profitable from year to year, in view from 2013 bitcoin only for $ 1 and now the price of bitcoin in 2017 has reached its highest price of $ 20,000 it is very profitable because 20.000% profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 05:07:18 AM

Come share your thoughts

Saving bitcoin for a long time gives us huge benefit that one reason why people wanted to hold their bitcoins in their wallet for a long time. Bitcoins price and value nowadays is still increasing and for those who have already holding their bitcoins in their wallet have that huge profit so if you want to be like them save bitcoins I guess it is still okay to start saving.
Activity: 146
December 08, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

Come share your thoughts

I think they save bitcoin to sell at the highest price. Bitcoin will continue to rise and they try not to sell until bitcoin is really high in price.
Activity: 266
December 08, 2017, 04:38:03 AM

Come share your thoughts

there are two factors. the one is for investment and the second is for future purposes.

this two are the main factors why their store bitcoin. the price of the bitcoin increases now every time so they store it for long time so that they will get profit. the future purposes like saving money in the bank so that in future they have money and some of them includes also the price that comes up every time
Pages:
Jump to: