Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Betting Website - Multiplayer Onchain Gambling - No Signup Required - page 2. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

www.BitcoinBetting.website is a multiplayer gambling game, standing on a very simple question - What would be the last digit of the block hash that includes your transaction? Players guess last digit of the block hash and bet on that. Sum of all incorrect bets get distributed among correct bets in the same ratio of bet amount. House takes 1% from sum of all bets before distribution.

Frequently Asked Questions :-

1. I have sent bitcoin to the generated address, but it is not showing up. Why?
Do not worry. If it does not show up immediately, it'll be there as soon as it gets a confirmation.

2. My transaction is now confirmed. But, it is still showing as unconfirmed. Why?
We confirm a transaction once it receives 2 confirmations.

3. Can I generate multiple addresses and send bitcoins to them in a single transaction?
Yes. You can.

4. Is there any minimum amount of bitcoin that is to be sent?
Yes. You must send at least 0.0005 BTC. Anything below will be considered as donation.

5. Why is 0.0002 BTC missing from the bet amount I sent?
A transaction processing fee of 0.0002 BTC is deducted from each bet.

6. Can I send multiple transactions to a single address?
No. Only the first transaction received by the generated address will be considered as bet and all further transactions will be considered as donation.

7. What happens if everyone has lost in a block?
Everyone gets back their bet amount in that block.

8. What happens if everyone has won in a block?
Everyone gets back their bet amount in that block.

Please try this new game and post your feedback below. Feel free to ask any question and provide any suggestion for improvement.
Pages:
Jump to: