Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Blackout - No transactions on Christmas Eve! - page 5. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Let's encourage people to buy miners or better yet let's encourage miner companies to build faster miners.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
No, we shouldn't stop sending Bitcoin, we should start using Segwit so transaction sizes go down.
You'll also pay far less fees if you use Segwit to send your Bitcoins, so if it's an option to use Segwit, please do.

I've made a topic about this, but it got buried pretty fast, I'll share it here anyways.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26744871
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
All miner are on BCH, within 10/11 days, difficulty will adjust and all miner will come back to BTC again.
We cant use BTC these days, fee is very high and confirmation is taking very long time.
BTC chain is more profitable at the moment, block reward is $137,369 (8.44 BTC) vs. $205 (0.06 BCH).
Also, the relative hashrate in the last 6 hours was 85% BTC vs. 15% BCH...
Diff adjustment will happen on 4th Jan next year, but price has also influence on miners to decide which is the more profitable chain at the very moment, but now it's BTC's time but despite of this, the mempool is still growing in transaction count.
There's no need to ask the people to stop sending transactions because the fees already stop them (but not all of the people).
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Not impossible.People are known to do more amazing things as they gather in a sort of sequential event.
 As Power Turns an hour when people turn off their lights, just for Bitcoin,or something like that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Yes, the rates are really very high right now. I send 30 Dollars when I want.

I do not think the low commission rates are in the literature, so it would be wiser not to send it for 3-5 days at the moment
If so, how do we transfer it?
ı dont understand now ...
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
At the moment, the bitcoin fee is too high. I think this is an obstacle for small investors. Currently, major trading sites in the world have also increased fee, which makes the traders feel quite frustrated. I think that commercial sites should have a more rational way to attract investors instead of raising fees.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
All miner are on BCH, within 10/11 days, difficulty will adjust and all miner will come back to BTC again.
We cant use BTC these days, fee is very high and confirmation is taking very long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
This is not a good advice. Bitcoin is created for doing transactions. Even if  people stop sending bitcoin, for sure it's not a solution. We need a solution which solves this problem for all the times.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
People won't stop sending transaction mostly due to decreasing Bitcoin value. After a while of thinking, I decided not to sell my BTC because of expensive and slow transactions. Bitcoin price should be back to normal soon. As far as I remember, Bitcoin value vastly decreased in September. It took 2 weeks before Bitcoin price was back to normal. What a shame that many exchanges still don't support SegWit, it could help a little. I hope that Lightning Network will be introduced soon, I have used in on the testnet and it worked great.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

This is my cry for help...  Grin

You must be one of us with stuck transactions, and can't afford pushing it.  Embarrassed

Hello author! I understand you very much! But you really think that you can just ask and people will stop make any transaction? It will be paradise if all people here will be like big family and stop make it but I don't believe in it!

It is not impossible. People are known to do even more amazing things when they come together on something.
Perhaps organizing an event of sorts is in order. Like the Earth Hour when people turn their lights off, just for Bitcoin, or something like that.

Without a common front we struggle against each other for our own gains.

who can afford it at this rate? I spent 32 usd to move less than 1k. It's been multiple days now.  Just add that to another checklist of things a crypto trader needs to check before moving btc. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

You must be one of us with stuck transactions, and can't afford pushing it.  Embarrassed

Hello author! I understand you very much! But you really think that you can just ask and people will stop make any transaction? It will be paradise if all people here will be like big family and stop make it but I don't believe in it!

It is not impossible. People are known to do even more amazing things when they come together on something.
Perhaps organizing an event of sorts is in order. Like the Earth Hour when people turn their lights off, just for Bitcoin, or something like that.

Without a common front we struggle against each other for our own gains.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yes , the miners are attack bitcoin for gains high fees, this make a price down for BTC and high fees. dont send more BTC.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
HelpMyWallet
Update________________

Bitcoin Blackout - No transactions for 24 hours.

Christmas Eve this Sunday December 24th. 00:01 Eastern Standard Time.

Facebook Event: https://business.facebook.com/events/2035024043411449/
Facebook Post: https://www.facebook.com/HelpMyWallet/posts/922006654617992

Like and Share! No transactions on Christmas Eve. Bitcoins confirmed by Christmas Day!

Take back our Network!

#####################################

Please kindly stop making Bitcoin Transactions for a day or two...The Blockchain needs to catchup!

Let's do a blackout for Bitcoin Transactions.

288000+ Unconfirmed Transactions.

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

HelpMyWallet.com

Pages:
Jump to: