Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Block Reward Halving - Invest? - page 2. (Read 1304 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
March 21, 2016, 02:56:42 PM
i prefer to generate it's much more cheap than buying and i don't have money to buy anyway, but i would not sell imeddiately in any case because bitcoin is not aiming at reaching $800 wall or whatever other crap the average people are thinking

better to hold for a serious increase, unless you like trading
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
March 21, 2016, 02:54:20 PM
Why does the voting close in September? If it was a dead cert the price would be in the trillions already. Don't go betting the farm on anything.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 02:53:38 PM
yeah if i had more money than i do have right now i would definitely put it into buying some more bitcoins and making a living out of it

the price will surely grow before the halving event thus it will bring me some decent money for the bitcoins i have and the ones that im now planning to buy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 21, 2016, 02:41:07 PM
The halving is coming. Surely this would increase demand for Bitcoin? I am planning on buying as much BTC as possible ASAP and plan to sell it after the halving of block rewards. Do you think this is a good idea?

You and every one else,which will mean you need to beat everyone else to punch or chase each other down.
The amount of hype around this almost feels like a pump and dump situation and it will turn more people off than on down the stretch.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
March 21, 2016, 02:40:17 PM
Not so sure to be honest, i think the price might already be priced in,  in sep/oct 2015 bitcoin was half the price it is now.  BEWARE i'm not saying it wont move and to be honest i hope it does......  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 21, 2016, 02:34:25 PM
The halving is coming. Surely this would increase demand for Bitcoin? I am planning on buying as much BTC as possible ASAP and plan to sell it after the halving of block rewards. Do you think this is a good idea?

Well It's sounds like a good but it's more like "less supply" then "more demand" and no one really knows what's going to happen (but most likely price increase yes) . You can see my topic on the Speculation section (see the replies of people) .
That would be a better defenition, yes. But I guess with less supply it becomes "rarer"?
Ill look for your thread now, thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 02:30:29 PM
Yes. It is a great idea. Grab it while you can.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
March 21, 2016, 02:29:44 PM

Well It's sounds like a good but it's more like "less supply" then "more demand" and no one really knows what's going to happen (but most likely price increase yes) . You can see my topic on the Speculation section (see the replies of people) .
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 21, 2016, 02:27:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: