Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bloodbath to End - page 2. (Read 994 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:41:45 PM
Now it looks like that crypto currency is just correcting itself as the market gotten into heavy pumps last year. So this one is clearly case of course correction and nothing else. So doesn't matter whether it is successfully launched G20 summit or some other countries accepting the crypto currencies legally and pouring money into it. This did not work at all. No one knows what really is going to happen and why this did not affected the current scenario of the crypto currency. Though all the good news were in line then also they did not move the price upwards a bit also.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 01, 2018, 02:41:56 AM
Evidently, the market is looking negatively on Bitcoins and altcoins at this moment. However, that trend is about to come to an end. There are a number of great bullish developments:

REGULATORY

+ Positive G20 Financial Summit stance

+ Chinese regulatory posturing to clarify soon, as Deputy Governor of the People's Bank of China (Fan Yifei) noted

+ Lightning Network and SegWit increase legal recognition of digital currencies

+ Seoul Mayor aiming to launch the capital city's own crypto and establish better environment for blockchain startups

INFRASTRUCTURE

+ CBOE support for Bitcoin ETFs

+ T-Mobile tech support for distributed ledgers

+ Coinbase announcing upcoming support for ERC20 tokens

SOCIAL SENTIMENT

+ MailChimp has clarified that its stance against cryptocurrency ads to not include accounts that disseminate crypto-related information

+ Leading analysts (such as Abra CEO Bill Barhydt, Fundrstrat's Thomas Lee) are bullish about the year end target of $25,000 for BTC

+ Major Polish bank will implement a blockchain document storage system

+ Audi has announced that it is exploring the use of blockchain to enhance its distributional network

+ Morgan Stanley releasing a report and commenting that they are expecting BTC to rise, and this is just a temporary slump

ECONOMIC

+ Analysts predict that institutional investors will capitalize on the temporary slump

Yes - the market is volatile, but we all knew that. I don't think there should be a shadow of a doubt that bitcoin will rise again.
I’m a hoping that the price gets into a bull run… though I have been very sure about it ‘cause it always happens around year ending, so it’s sure going to happen and those who can’t have patience now will all end up regretting the actions they took.

So if I was anyone reading this I would just buckle and get ready for what’s coming next. The price will soon go up and it has been showing that sign.
Activity: 56
July 27, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
The bitcoin bloodbath was not caused due to the fact that too many users were in the bitcoin blockchain network and they were holding off the bitcoin to be circulating ragout the cryptocurrency market but for the reason that this had allowed the governments to convince that volatility in price is not good for their economy
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
July 26, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
As clear as ice, i hope that this topic can somehow enlighten those people who are blinded by negative news and fallacy. It's time to open up their mind and believe that bitcoin will never cease to exist as its dominance is still running in its DNA. With that being said, bitcoin will is expected to have a new record high this year for sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 26, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
Bitcoin is going to rise again and we expect that bitcoin is going to make another high point before October this year.  Bitcoin is going to grow like never before if ETF get approval this year then bitcoin may go as high as $30,000. We are expecting bitcoin to also be adopted by some institutional investors this year.
I hope so. Bitcoin will also be held by some institutional investors this year.
If it's around ~ $ 30,000 then that's great for investors.
Thinking why not think big.
Trust is strong only so we have high revenue gains to improve our lives.
Activity: 257
July 23, 2018, 04:19:16 AM
hopefully with all the positive news above, can immediately lift the price of bitcoin and altcoin minimum as before and maximum can be higher than the achievement of the end of 2017 ago, I also until now very sure that what is happening now is only temporary, and who be patient and hold the coins in i vestasikan then he is the one who will be lucky, that's my opinion for this
yes I am also hoping that all those positive news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that we are hearing every day will become a momentum for the bitcoin to became something bigger than it is!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 20, 2018, 03:27:46 AM
Bitcoin is going to rise again and we expect that bitcoin is going to make another high point before October this year.  Bitcoin is going to grow like never before if ETF get approval this year then bitcoin may go as high as $30,000. We are expecting bitcoin to also be adopted by some institutional investors this year.
Activity: 490
July 20, 2018, 03:07:12 AM
Bitcoin will be more developed for investors and we will have something to make bitcon more developed than you could have planned for Bitcoin separately so that you can enter the market.
Team work always pays off. If you are talking about making a team and then going for this amazing development then it is okay we all are with you. Let’s make this happen and show the world that this bitcoin has got much potential to change our lives. But if I get you wrong and you have got some private company or something and you are advertising for it, I am sorry for it then.
Activity: 406
July 15, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
Everyday bitcoin is developing so let's hope that next month will be the start of the market recovery so that more people will attract to invest and try play the crypto market. I know we are already tired seeing these price drops from the start of this year and we all want is the market to become more productive by recovering the price lost especially on bitcoin. I know the time is near and we will all see the fruit of our hard work of keeping these coins in our wallets.
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
Now when it comes to the bitcoin bloodbath, the weakened blockchain network through past 2 or three months had caused the bitcoin price value per unit to decrease from 20000 USD to a low hit of 6000 USD but lately, the fluctuation has only been very small which indicates the price is going to increase

Activity: 476
July 10, 2018, 05:07:03 AM
Well these are all good news. I now that till now we see a very bearish market but give it a bit more time and we'll see a bull market bu the fourth quarter. It's just a rocky start of the year but i know we'll finish strong this year. All these nay sayers saying that we should sell our holdings will be left slack jawed.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
Bitcoin will be more developed for investors and we will have something to make bitcon more developed than you could have planned for Bitcoin separately so that you can enter the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 10, 2018, 02:43:13 AM
Evidently, the market is looking negatively on Bitcoins and altcoins at this moment. However, that trend is about to come to an end. There are a number of great bullish developments:

REGULATORY

+ Positive G20 Financial Summit stance

+ Chinese regulatory posturing to clarify soon, as Deputy Governor of the People's Bank of China (Fan Yifei) noted

+ Lightning Network and SegWit increase legal recognition of digital currencies

+ Seoul Mayor aiming to launch the capital city's own crypto and establish better environment for blockchain startups

INFRASTRUCTURE

+ CBOE support for Bitcoin ETFs

+ T-Mobile tech support for distributed ledgers

+ Coinbase announcing upcoming support for ERC20 tokens

SOCIAL SENTIMENT

+ MailChimp has clarified that its stance against cryptocurrency ads to not include accounts that disseminate crypto-related information

+ Leading analysts (such as Abra CEO Bill Barhydt, Fundrstrat's Thomas Lee) are bullish about the year end target of $25,000 for BTC

+ Major Polish bank will implement a blockchain document storage system

+ Audi has announced that it is exploring the use of blockchain to enhance its distributional network

+ Morgan Stanley releasing a report and commenting that they are expecting BTC to rise, and this is just a temporary slump

ECONOMIC

+ Analysts predict that institutional investors will capitalize on the temporary slump

Yes - the market is volatile, but we all knew that. I don't think there should be a shadow of a doubt that bitcoin will rise again.
I don’t think this is the end of bitcoin or any other crypto currency. These crypto currencies are suppose to be the very sustainable and versatile crypto currency and specifically the bitcoin which has made its existence since 2008 and has continuously making tremendous progress, though the time is not going good for bitcoin and the valuation has been deflated to a very low extent but it doesn’t mean that this is the end of bitcoin because pumps and dumps are very common rule of every kind of investment.
Activity: 257
July 04, 2018, 07:42:57 AM
I am really happy to read this positive things about the market and crypto an all. I think Bitoinl will grows up in next year so don't panic and invest in it. All will be good. Hold and be patient
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 04, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
Bitcoin suffer too much this years. Many bad thing and good thing happen so frequently and thats make bitcoin price rigth now so violent to see. But still beliving in bitcoin for the future economic will happen
Just keep being positive who knows when this things ends, everything will happen in his right time, bloodbath give us more chances to understand how
things work inside this industry and taking it as an advantage should always be in our mindset, forget about complaining and speculate that will lead you
only to stress out your emotions, just be positive that one day the rise will happen and it will take much higher from the last peak.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
July 04, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
Bitcoin suffer too much this years. Many bad thing and good thing happen so frequently and thats make bitcoin price rigth now so violent to see. But still beliving in bitcoin for the future economic will happen
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
July 04, 2018, 04:38:02 AM
Thanks for the news! I do believe that the bloodbath is about to end. Yet, let's enjoy the cheap coins now and HODL until December.
Activity: 434
July 01, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
I'm not so sure that I've seen so many people lose money, but will be back for a few seconds with only a bit of market recovery, but I think about it all who get bitcoin now are the ones who invested before the previous bubble and it's still in luckily despite the big crash we witnessed, yet everyone who was the first time investor at the time might come out.
The forum is full of people claiming they lost money in the previous 6 months and when you look at the huge crash that we have seen I do not doubt that is the case, there are many people that consider themselves to be traders even if they do not have what it is necessary and when the market is going up it is very easy to look as if you know what you are doing but it is when the price goes down where your skills as a trader show up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 11:30:04 PM
Today we have seen the second round of that bloodbath. It seems we've just hit the ground so now we can hope for some uptrend.
Hopefully you are right on what you said that we already hit the deepest. Holders are tired seeing their portfolio going down everyday. We are waiting for bitcoin to recover thats our only hope.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 27, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
Well yes, everyone is expecting this blood path should end and should see coins growth back on track at least to the minimum. This current correction is the longest one compared to the past corrections. But if you have seen the hike right after the corrections happened earlier, it would be soothing us. There had been a huge hikes right after these corrections. So hoping for this correction to end and every coin value grow up.

Obviously its the longest because it has covered all of 2018. As compare to last year wherein if my memory serves me right, we didn't experience a month long drought, as bitcoin would tend to regular in about a week or two. Again, all we can do is hope that this nightmare will be over in a snap and the price going back to normal. But in reality, its hard not to think that it may go down the whole 2018 so I'm bracing myself and making the necessary adjustment in my crypto investment portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: