Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bottom prediction? - page 6. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
December 02, 2022, 01:19:25 PM
I started investing in Bitcoin after the June crash this year and have been buying weekly since.

I now hold 0.07 Bitcoin which I know isn't much but hopefully by the peak of the next bull run I will be holding a lot more.

I think that is a lot already, as you have said, maybe in the next bull run we might see the price hitting 6 digits easy, so that will be x amount or profits already for you with that 0.07 BTC of yours.

I am wondering if I should be buying more at these lower prices or if should continue to just DCA weekly.

I think we will have one more crash personally to $12,000 before we start steadily going up again.

Would be interesting to hear everyone's prediction when it comes to how low Bitcoin will go before the next bull run?

Doesn't matter if we still have more crash in the future, what's important is that you continue to do DCA, accumulate and stack sats.

You also need to have a lot of mental toughness, for sure buying and then holding for the next 2-3 years might bring issues to some of us. But if you can get away with it and learn to be resilient and look for the longer term, then it will be worth when you see your portfolio growing. So just continue what you do and you will be good.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
December 02, 2022, 12:22:21 PM
Where can I buy crystal ball? A crystal ball where it can show an accurate scenario of what will happen into the crypto market? Can anybody sell it to me.

Bitcoin bottom prediction? Maybe the bottom that we saw when FTX did the biggest ponzi scheme in the whole crypto might be the bottom and we might see Bitcoin go up starting from now. Papa Powell decreased the increase of federal funds rate from 75 basis points to now 50 basis points and that might be a good sign. $12,000 is still possible knowing that we are still in a bear market but highly unlikely for me. DCA is still the best thing to do, and it's proven already that it can give you profit in the long term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
December 02, 2022, 12:06:41 PM
I started investing in Bitcoin after the June crash this year and have been buying weekly since.

I now hold 0.07 Bitcoin which I know isn't much but hopefully by the peak of the next bull run I will be holding a lot more.

I am wondering if I should be buying more at these lower prices or if should continue to just DCA weekly.

I think we will have one more crash personally to $12,000 before we start steadily going up again.

Would be interesting to hear everyone's prediction when it comes to how low Bitcoin will go before the next bull run?

0.07BTC is already fair amount assuming Bitcoin will hit new ATH or the old peak around 65K because that will you already x4 of your initial investment that currently around 1100$. There’s no guarantee that price will that much because the only way for Bitcoin to suffer that huge price loss is when there’s a serious negative events on crypto that involves money loss in huge amount.

DCA on many price point using smaller amount is better to have an average investment. The price swing of Bitcoin is too often while DCA on longer time frames will miss this good opportunity to enter. I suggest that you should DCA many times if you have a stable source of income. Any Bitcoin the purchased below ATH is considered as discounted price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
December 02, 2022, 11:57:05 AM
Buying Bitcoin at this time is the best since the price of Bitcoin is low, but one statement I don't feel comfortable with in this thread is the fact that you always refer to Bitcoin price fall as crashed am sure we are all expecting a rise in the price of Bitcoin but when that will be is what we cant speculate and choosing to buy Bitcoin steadily will grant you the chance to.take advantage if the price fall further and also minimize the risk of losing money when price fall more.

It will take another big negative blow on the entire stock to force bitcoin price to fall further to 12k, I believe Bitcoin is trying to cling to a 17k price at the moment and which direction the market will head next.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
December 02, 2022, 11:55:32 AM
No one can give you exact answer, bitcoin price prediction is impossible. If you really believe in bitcoin and believe bitcoin will rise again in future then continue DCA don't worry too much about bitcoin bottom. If you want to wait for the lowest price, sometimes you will miss the opportunity to own cheap bitcoin because bitcoin can rise again at any time. Go ahead DCA is the best solution.
Activity: 714
Merit: 521
December 02, 2022, 11:49:25 AM

I will advise to continue with DCA for now because this is the only recommended strategy to take during this period when the bitcoin price is dip, this will alo help you to avoid massive loss on your investment at a glance, then try to engage more on proper research and study the chart very well using previous years in comparison, speculate the orice and take note very closely the weekly candle and target your buy, with this method together with DCA i think you're fine to an extent.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 02, 2022, 11:41:16 AM

the tone of Jerome Pal had changed a bit in his recent press. maybe we'll see a rise of BTC price this Dec right after his next report. we don't know yet if there will be something of a next blow to the market. so you could be right if by January, Genesis will fall.

one trend we see today is that Apple is attacking coinbase for 30% tax cut. who knows what Samsung or Huawei will chase. something has to break before it could plunge to $12k but it will not go back up right away. just keep DCAing with the extra money you have.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
December 02, 2022, 10:54:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: