Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back. - page 8. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 05:33:21 AM
Why will people be speculating bad news about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is now growing and improving more than it was previously. Bitcoin has come to stay and everything shows that bitcoin is not bouncing back and it will not.
Activity: 55
July 30, 2018, 05:28:47 AM
I have seen and heard a lot of peple and articles indicating so but i see all these to be speculations and other false accusations against bitcoon and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is now showing a massive improvement in its recognition and acceptability. Its transactions are dominating in others. I think we shouldn't take them serious.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 30, 2018, 05:16:03 AM
Bitcoin is an in-demand crypto currency, so its price is unlikely to drop for a long time. You can expect short-term drops in the rate, but do not panic and "run" to the exchange to sell cheaper currency. I think that in 2018 BTC can exceed the bar of $50,000, and this can happen in the fall.
I think it is not new to us, bitcoin is said to be unstable because anytime it will go up and down the value and the price is amazing because it can maybe change anytime anywhere. So then I believe that after the huge dump pump will follow it is all because I believe that the market will not going to drop forever, it will surely change and it will really bounce back.
Activity: 73
July 30, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
Yes it's true that bitcoin price is bouncing back. Previously its price dipped very low levels.  Everybody was sad.  Now price upward movement gave happiness to all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
July 30, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
Bitcoin is an in-demand crypto currency, so its price is unlikely to drop for a long time. You can expect short-term drops in the rate, but do not panic and "run" to the exchange to sell cheaper currency. I think that in 2018 BTC can exceed the bar of $50,000, and this can happen in the fall.
Activity: 27
July 30, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
If people really care, explore and invest in Bitcoin, will see Bitcoin prices increase 40% in July, bitcoin prices will continue to rise and may increase in the near future. So I hope it will bring me a lot of profit
Activity: 101
July 30, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
The price is now not very good and it's not particularly happy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
July 30, 2018, 04:33:16 AM
So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.
I agree that bitcoin will have a major breakout at December. But I believe that it might happen now. This August I suppose. Last year, August break was so good that made bitcoin create it's all time high or ath. Probably it will make another right now and in December. History repeats itself.
July 30, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

The market is currently not attractive, so I think will need a new influx of money, the market will flourish until December!
Activity: 99
Merit: 6
July 30, 2018, 04:31:59 AM
This was a huge bounce. There are lots of traders who profit form this suddent uptrend of btc value. Hope that the market will continue being bullish until the end of the year so all of us will be happy and enjoying the fruits of our investments. It's still not yet too late to add up to your portfolio few percentage of btc investments for sure by next year after the next btc halving, btc value will surely double or triple its value.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
July 30, 2018, 04:28:54 AM
IT was the ETF who cause the rise of bitcoin price.
But the sec rejected the offer again and it cause to fall a bit.
now BTC is under close door meeting and hoping for the better outcome.
the rise is due to this now.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 04:25:44 AM
Seriously I don't understand anymore its movement. When you think you understood why and when that's the moment you fail. Because there are too many factor out there that can influence the price and the volume and even if you are a professional trader you can misunderstand them.

Just give it a shoot, and if you truly believe in the project just do not look every hour / day at the chart and stay positive at the future.
Activity: 99
Merit: 6
July 30, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
There's no assurance that bitcoin's value will skyrocket by the end of the year but as what bitcoin's performance in the market is exhibiting lately there's a huge possibility that it will reach its ATH. We all know that no one can predict the value of bitcoin, all we have to do is just wait and try to be positive about everything. Every predictions and speculations can happen anytime.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
July 30, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
Yes it could go the way of the last bubble and it may or may not get pin pricked as quick . . . Or maybe it wont.

Everyone knows at this stage the markets are unpredictable.

My thinking is that people remember last years rise and are determined to be involved as are a lot of new investors
They just dont know it yet.
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 03:40:13 AM
Bitcoin prices have rebounded, if the bitcoin price fluctuated around $ 6,000 in June, the current price of bitcoin has risen to over $ 8,000, the official bitcoin rebounded after a long time.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
July 30, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
Bitcoin price increased nearly $2500 as now its price is $8200 compared to the past month price $5700. It can be down for few days, but it has a chance to boom by December again- the prediction of many Bitcoin analyst.
July 30, 2018, 03:17:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: