Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Breaks Below $50K as Market Sell-Off Continues - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Always do the right thing, don't just look at the price dumping, swapping your btc to usdt is the right thing to do while you continuesly monitor the market and just buy right away once you feel the market will start to recover. We have experience a huge drop, actually we are now below $50k, so there's really a panic happening here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Up to the present time, Bitcoin only 50k; this is a very rapid decline in the current exciting time. JP Morgan has also confirmed that if it cannot return to 60k soon, Bitcoin will be in danger of breaking down. I don't think the situation is that bad, but it could even drop to $ 30k. I think I should swap to USDT on SnapBots for more safety. What do you think? Someone experienced, please give advice!

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-below-50k-as-market-sell-off-continues

Because I live in poverty, I admire the bitcoin owners who are my colleagues when they boast that it has made a fortune of 65 thousand dollars.  Though, I don't have a lot of experience with this market.  But it looks like the space adjusting to a bit of a crack.  I will pledge my apartment to buy bitcoin today.  There is no better chance!  1 or 3 years later I hope to have a lambo and a mansion!  My big dream - bitcoin has come.
Activity: 182
Merit: 30
It's not a really bad situation, if you have the money, you can probably buy some bitcoin right now

BINGO, its not a bad situation, never been a better time to piss away your wealth. A fool and his money are always departed.

Right now bTC is losing $1k an hour.

Buy now lose as much as you wish, at 2% loss per hour, you can decide up front how much you want to lose. BUY High, Sell Low; It's the secret sauce of fools.

HODL on Garth

https://coinmarketcap.com/
It's not a really bad situation, if you have the money, you can probably buy some bitcoin right now and hodl it until the prices go up again, if the decline continues then you should probably buy more to hodl more bitcoin because in the long-term, you are going to get more bitcoin.

If  you have some money, and you MUST buy BITCOIN you wait until it hits a prior solid bottom.

Right now BTC is in a free-fall

People who buy right now, are what we call "Catching a falling knife", a game only played by morons, and fools that want to lose all their wealth.

This is not personal, the FAT-CATS like MUSK that ran BTC up from $30k, have no choice but to sell, they borrowed the money to buy BTC, which means in essence they're subject to a margin call, which already started days ago. Now the calls are cascading all over the world

This is what brought all the hedge funds down last month, this is what brought gold down the last two months, Bitcoin was the last man standing, and now its collapsing.

Funny thing is that ETH, and other good alts are doing just fine. Lot's the good privacy alt's are still up 400% and holding solid.

Never fall in love with an investment. Had you bought DOGECOIN two weeks ago for $1k, you would have $50k today.
Had you bought BITCOIN two weeks ago, you  would have a $12,000 loss per coin today.

Smart people make money fools lose money. The only people right now that HODL BTC are fools, or people who got it for free, or people who paid $100 for each BTC, all other smart people have taken their profits.

Fools love to HODL, and fools hate smart people. Go figure.

All I know is that BTC is DOWN, and going down more, and the good-alts are going to the moon.

If you have a good team, and a good story why not HODL?

BITCOIN doesn't have a good story, and it doesn't have a good team, and its over-priced. Worse of all the robin-hood stimmy-check generation think that BITCOIN is for geriatric idiots, the robinhood people don't HODL, they make money.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
It's not a really bad situation, if you have the money, you can probably buy some bitcoin right now and hodl it until the prices go up again, if the decline continues then you should probably buy more to hodl more bitcoin because in the long-term, you are going to get more bitcoin.
Up to the present time, Bitcoin only 50k; this is a very rapid decline in the current exciting time. JP Morgan has also confirmed that if it cannot return to 60k soon, Bitcoin will be in danger of breaking down. I don't think the situation is that bad, but it could even drop to $ 30k. I think I should swap to USDT on SnapBots for more safety. What do you think? Someone experienced, please give advice!

$49k right now, if it nears $42k where MUSK bought in then expect a 100% haircut and quick. The big boyz cannot accept losses, and they DON'T HODL

It will revert to $20k for sure, the real question, is will it revert to $6k?

I was thinking today, if it reverts to $2k, it will have the same CAP as DOGECOIN. Think about that

In 2018 when we had the last 90% breakdown the mod's were deleting any post that mentioned this subject, expect heavy censorship very soon.

It's amazing,these people pump&dump, but when it hits a freefall they expect everybody to remain mute.

It's not like people use only this site,

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Post's this stuff live.

Like I have said for weeks here, MUSK and all his idiot CEO's MUST cash out, now or otherwise TSLA is BANKRUPT.

Everybody was counting on easy fake profits to make their balance-sheets golden, now everybody who HODL, risks destroying their companys.

Expect a total blood-bath,

On a closing thought had you invested two weeks ago in DOGECOIN for $1k, you would have $50k today, and bought ONE BTC, you wait, and in a few weeks you can buy 2-3 BITCOIN, but seriously, if you took that $50k and bought the 3 best alt-privacy coins, you would be a mllionaire in a year.

All the while BITCOIN is down 30% in the last two weeks, good alts have risen 25%/day, chew on that BITCOIN scammers, hustlers, and promoters.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

You can play it cool by swapping to USDT, buy some bitcoins when the price declines more, wait for the spike.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: