Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Breaks Past The $40,000 Barrier Again? - page 2. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
The last few weeks have seen bitcoin fall after trying to break resistance around 43k. But so far nothing bad has happened. We are still at the support level. Even if the price goes down to 37k, I don't think it will be for long. I think this is a very good time to buy. If they give an opportunity to buy even cheaper it will be even better.

The market is still unpredictable and I like that kind of idea. If you do have spare money to add to your investment, you should take this

opportunity to collect and store those cheap BTC. Once the market starts to pump back, the price will give you a decent amount of profits,

not easy to predict though, since there are many reasons and influences that will be needed to consider. Keep in mind that volatile

market brings more interest to investors and traders who wanted to make some decent amount of benefits.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
The last few weeks have seen bitcoin fall after trying to break resistance around 43k. But so far nothing bad has happened. We are still at the support level. Even if the price goes down to 37k, I don't think it will be for long. I think this is a very good time to buy. If they give an opportunity to buy even cheaper it will be even better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
What near future? we have seen bitcoin reaching $48k in the last mini bull run we have so there is no difficulty reaching it. The difficult part is going into the next all time high because it might take years ago as we are obviously in the red market right now. Just don't let this bear market change your perception about bitcoin though. It will have a good price in the future and we might get into the $100k range.
In the long term I never doubt the journey of bitcoin, I mean the achievement of a high price that is difficult for bitcoin to break in the near future, because the market is in an endless correction phase, so it is difficult to find new ATH in the near future, especially now that it is a correction phase. haven't fully recovered for any coin, so only long term is the possibility for bitcoin to reach a price of $100k
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I think the price of $40 has lasted more than 5 months and in my opinion is the longest record since the last year, the good thing is that when the market drops below $40k it even reaches $32k and then it can skyrocket again to the level of $40k, hopefully a bull run will happen soon and the price can reach new ATH again.

Bitcoin early dropped in 2022.It's staying around $40k.February to March bitcoin dropped and reached under $33k. But now bitcoin price under $39k.Market condition very hard. I also hole bitcoin price will be more rise again This year. Cz people still love the bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment increasing to countie.I hope bitcoin price will grow up and bitcoin will be surpassing us end of November this year.
Bitcoin drop below 30k , actually it is 29k that Bitcoin is the lowest price but recovered up almost 50k though it stopped so basically we are looking for another movement into which we expect at least 60k this year.
that 40k barrier had been broken we are looking for the 50k breaking soon.

It seems to break through the $50k bitcoin price it would take a bull run once or twice more for bitcoin to get past the $45 and $49 prices.
Hopefully your search is successful to correct the price of bitcoin to go to the moon.
But for me in the near future bitcoin will have difficulty reaching the highest price, most likely in the near future bitcoin is in the $45 price range, bitcoin's current resistance point is in accumulation, which is very difficult to achieve in the near future, not to mention the correction phase can make the market is unstable for any coin, so don't expect much in the near future now bitcoin can strengthen at a higher price

What near future? we have seen bitcoin reaching $48k in the last mini bull run we have so there is no difficulty reaching it. The difficult part is going into the next all time high because it might take years ago as we are obviously in the red market right now. Just don't let this bear market change your perception about bitcoin though. It will have a good price in the future and we might get into the $100k range.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
I think the price of $40 has lasted more than 5 months and in my opinion is the longest record since the last year, the good thing is that when the market drops below $40k it even reaches $32k and then it can skyrocket again to the level of $40k, hopefully a bull run will happen soon and the price can reach new ATH again.

Bitcoin early dropped in 2022.It's staying around $40k.February to March bitcoin dropped and reached under $33k. But now bitcoin price under $39k.Market condition very hard. I also hole bitcoin price will be more rise again This year. Cz people still love the bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment increasing to countie.I hope bitcoin price will grow up and bitcoin will be surpassing us end of November this year.
Bitcoin drop below 30k , actually it is 29k that Bitcoin is the lowest price but recovered up almost 50k though it stopped so basically we are looking for another movement into which we expect at least 60k this year.

It seems to break through the $50k bitcoin price it would take a bull run once or twice more for bitcoin to get past the $45 and $49 prices.
Hopefully your search is successful to correct the price of bitcoin to go to the moon.
It is not the search that will bring bitcoin to the moon , instead it is OUR INVESTMENTS , because no matter how we do our research but we are not acting to help the bitcoin market so what is the sense at all?
you are talking something that you seems not to understand lol.
Futiracoin.com

But for me in the near future bitcoin will have difficulty reaching the highest price, most likely in the near future bitcoin is in the $45 price range, bitcoin's current resistance point is in accumulation, which is very difficult to achieve in the near future, not to mention the correction phase can make the market is unstable for any coin, so don't expect much in the near future now bitcoin can strengthen at a higher price
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

lol Just this Month in the beginning of April? the price of Bitcoin already broke that 48k and almost taken the 50k again so I believe that it is not the Bull run that we need but just a support from the small investors like us.
and we are still at 40k level (though today it is 39k)  , the only need now is Our support and never let the whales play the market again.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think it would bounce back since the price right now is almost at $40k but I'm worried it won't last long since it did touched the $39k it might continue to stay on that price for the next week then continue to drop again. I hope it won't drop even more but if it's going then consider that we are in a bear trend already and that's the time we have to HODL!

Maybe that's the time to start accumulating or wait for where the bottom?
This week has not been very good for the market and bitcoin is now being traded for 38k dollars, which is kind of odd as I would have expected this week to be a good one for bitcoin and yet that is not being the case, however even if this is something to worry about at the same time I do not think the price is going to go that much lower, as institutional investors are always looking for opportunities to get more bitcoin at low prices and right now it seems like the perfect opportunity to do so.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Futiracoin.com
The current market situation looks like a recovery. Along with bitcoin, altcoins are starting to rise, which is positive. Maybe bitcoin will come out of the accumulation zone and then we will see a full bull run, but for that we need to consolidate above 47k. Hopefully that will happen in April. By the way, with bitcoin recovering so slowly, altcoins are performing better.
Bitcoin's reaction in the market actually reverses with its usual conditions, which we often see bitcoin strengthen and then be followed by altcoins, but that's the market condition, when an analysis is made, it is possible that it is wrong, therefore it cannot be used as a reference as a source of trust, and under these conditions I believe bitcoin will experience a slow recovery, until it reaches the highest price point for the future
The bitcoin price is getting more and more worrying at the moment, even though the bitcoin price has broken through the $40k holding price. market conditions need to be a little wary of and now many investors are still holding on to invest. I think for now there is no need to rush to invest large sums and it is better to trade fast.
for couple of days ,. Bitcoin price stays below 40k and this is something we can assume of 2 things? either we are having another Bull? or this will be the sign of bearish?btut what ever happens? one thing i wanna sure and that is i will keep mine till the price reaches 100k finally.
this is my Only goal so far to have my funds holding for that period of time as i have better plans in real life after that.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
This could be another fake out runs?

We should have experienced a pull back when the price hits $38k but then suddenly it went as high as $41k and could reach $42 this week.

But I'm not that confident in this kind of market move, there is a possibility that we might see another retrace, hence, $40k is broken again. So let's see how it pan out.
Sadly, it is now in $39k which then expected to continue to drop and there are no news that's going to support it to pump back to $40k. We are literally facing the bear this time if it continues to drop down to $35k and so on but if there's a News that's going to support it a bit it might pump but I'm expecting already that it's going straight to the bottom anytime and there's no waiting for the new ATH or even a pump beyond $50k anymore.

I was not expecting this, I thought that the market will continue above the $41k price pump. And then when I check the price today, I was a bit surprised to see it going below the threshold of support of $40k.

Anyhow, it's obvious that we are in a bear market, so every news will surely affect the market in a negative or positive way. It's going to be weekends so the volume might be weak, but hopefully in Monday we can bounce back again.
I think it would bounce back since the price right now is almost at $40k but I'm worried it won't last long since it did touched the $39k it might continue to stay on that price for the next week then continue to drop again. I hope it won't drop even more but if it's going then consider that we are in a bear trend already and that's the time we have to HODL!

Maybe that's the time to start accumulating or wait for where the bottom?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
the previous high is $45k and that should be the target. But in any case, it seems that we are not going to reach that price. So for me hovering around $43k at the end of this month is not that bad. We need more positive news though, it seems that the Terra pumping did it's share to push the price as high as $48k. But that's it, we need more good news coming from institutions or government around the globe so that investors trust are back in the market because they seems to be in the middle right now.
The target according only to this thread is 40k or above and we already achieved it long time ago but all of us can set our own different targets. Some users like you have a target of 45k because this was seem hard to achieve for a while while others have a higher target than this one.

In my case, my target right now would be 50k and above. Don't say that 45k is not possible. Nothing is impossible in btc. We still have 9 days and the price now is green again. Bitcoin could catch up before we end this month. About that terra news, I think that doesn't contribute anything but the price is already at 48k just before that news came out.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think the crypto market seems to be starting to get better and heading into the green during the third week of April. Even now the bitcoin price has broken through the $41k area again. Therefore, looking at the current price movement there seems to be no obstacle for bitcoin to hit its $50k price target in the next few weeks.

But I guess this is where the price is going to play along, $40k range and maybe up to $45k. I still have doubts that we will hit $50k just like that. It you would remember, we have a sort of mini bull run from $39k to $48k only. It didn't reach the peak price of $50k as others have predicted. So there's no way that suddenly we will go and touch $50k again without any good news.
Only 9 days left to the end of April, if Bitcoin continues to maintain its slow and steady gains, we can expect a price of $45k for this month without any FUD. Previously, I was expecting $50k for the end of April target but it seems all my predictions fell short of expectations. Indeed, we need positive news to have the momentum to push bitcoin to the $50k, news of Australia launching Bitcoin ETF and Ethereum ETF was the reason for the slight increase in Bitcoin but it was not enough to cause Bitcoin to spike.

On the contrary, my prediction is also wrong, $45k is not going to be reach with how the price is moving in the last 24 hours as it goes down again, to $39k. So there is no momentum, no push at all from the bulls. And even there is such positive news from Australia, still the market can't hold as there is obvious selling pressures. Full week now before the end of April, and hopefully $40k could still be the price.
Though there is good news from Australia, the market is not that reactive. The US Dollar Index have bounced and the same has impacted the market downwards. Bitcoin tried to maintain the $40k support, but it wasn't able to withstand and failed. This further tested the momentum and the price fall back to $39200. Now there is continued price fluctuation resulting in the price movement within limits.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
I think the crypto market seems to be starting to get better and heading into the green during the third week of April. Even now the bitcoin price has broken through the $41k area again. Therefore, looking at the current price movement there seems to be no obstacle for bitcoin to hit its $50k price target in the next few weeks.

But I guess this is where the price is going to play along, $40k range and maybe up to $45k. I still have doubts that we will hit $50k just like that. It you would remember, we have a sort of mini bull run from $39k to $48k only. It didn't reach the peak price of $50k as others have predicted. So there's no way that suddenly we will go and touch $50k again without any good news.
Only 9 days left to the end of April, if Bitcoin continues to maintain its slow and steady gains, we can expect a price of $45k for this month without any FUD. Previously, I was expecting $50k for the end of April target but it seems all my predictions fell short of expectations. Indeed, we need positive news to have the momentum to push bitcoin to the $50k, news of Australia launching Bitcoin ETF and Ethereum ETF was the reason for the slight increase in Bitcoin but it was not enough to cause Bitcoin to spike.

On the contrary, my prediction is also wrong, $45k is not going to be reach with how the price is moving in the last 24 hours as it goes down again, to $39k. So there is no momentum, no push at all from the bulls. And even there is such positive news from Australia, still the market can't hold as there is obvious selling pressures. Full week now before the end of April, and hopefully $40k could still be the price.

Everyone seems surprised by the price of Bitcoin dropping back to $39k, whereas previously Bitcoin managed to rise to $41k. I also thought
the price of Bitcoin could continue to rise and pass the $45k price, but the reality is not like that. But I'm still quite optimistic that the Bitcoin price
won't drop any lower, because it's been down to $38k before, not long after that the price went up again. So don't worry about the Bitcoin price
dropping right now, because it's a common thing that happens. As long as we can be patient and have faith in the future of Bitcoin, there is no need
to doubt the current situation. Because the decline in Bitcoin will not last long, in current conditions we only need to hold the Bitcoin we have.
Due to panic and selling Bitcoin at a low price, it's a mistake and we should not do it if we do not want to regret it later.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
This could be another fake out runs?

We should have experienced a pull back when the price hits $38k but then suddenly it went as high as $41k and could reach $42 this week.

But I'm not that confident in this kind of market move, there is a possibility that we might see another retrace, hence, $40k is broken again. So let's see how it pan out.
Sadly, it is now in $39k which then expected to continue to drop and there are no news that's going to support it to pump back to $40k. We are literally facing the bear this time if it continues to drop down to $35k and so on but if there's a News that's going to support it a bit it might pump but I'm expecting already that it's going straight to the bottom anytime and there's no waiting for the new ATH or even a pump beyond $50k anymore.

I was not expecting this, I thought that the market will continue above the $41k price pump. And then when I check the price today, I was a bit surprised to see it going below the threshold of support of $40k.

Anyhow, it's obvious that we are in a bear market, so every news will surely affect the market in a negative or positive way. It's going to be weekends so the volume might be weak, but hopefully in Monday we can bounce back again.
Pages:
Jump to: