Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: Bulls Refuse To Back Down - page 2. (Read 246 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
OP, I believe what was good about all those FUD was it made the Bitcoin market find its real support much earlier by making the weak hands sell faster than they should have. Cool

We have kwukduck as one of those people to thank for that. Hahaha.

Do you think they sell all or something is left in their bags? I agree that last few months may have in some way long-term positive effect on BTC price, coins will change hands and much more serious players will come in the game.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-price-analysis-bulls-refuse-to-back-down/

This is what I love about BTC. With the previous bloodshed, BTC is trying to exhibit a very promising uptrend despite the FUD and hacking incidents that happened. Hope this recovery will last until next year's bitcoin halving and continue to perform well in the coming years.

For now I do not see any recovery, we see low 5800$ and the highest price at 6700$ - but price is just moving up/down in that range for some time. It can go both ways anytime, so under 6000$ is still possible and it's too early for celebration.

By the way, next halving is in a year 2020 - so some 2 years from now, but if we look back at the last halving we can see that it did not have a bigger impact on the price at that moment. Positive impact is likely to be felt in the months after halving.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
OP, I believe what was good about all those FUD was it made the Bitcoin market find its real support much earlier by making the weak hands sell faster than they should have. Cool

We have kwukduck as one of those people to thank for that. Hahaha.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I think we should not trying to underlook the forth coming events in USA. The ETF is coming up in August and this is going to play significant role on how bitcoin is going to behave for the remaining part of the year.  If it is approve then the bullish trend will prevail, if it is not approve it will not prevail.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
In markets like Bitcoin / crypto there are three types of investors; 1 Bear 2 Bulls and 3 other small investors.
Bear and bulls are the drivers of the market.  While small investors at number three are just followers.  Whenever there is bull run they start buying and in bear run they either sell or just waiting sadly the upwards movement. 

Presently I think the price has fallen to it's lowest levels.  The big investors will not  allow the market i.e. btc price to fall further.  Bitcoin is in it's rest mode.  From here the upward journey start.  The time can not be fixed when it start another upward move.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
the FUD is only effective for a short period of time before it stops being effective. you never see FUD continue influencing the prices forever otherwise price would have dropped down to zero. and as for the hacking incident the last one was an ETH hack and it had nothing to do with bitcoin and the fact that bitcoin price also went down was because ETH got dumped in my opinion.

as for the price rise, it is going to happen since we are at the bottom and there is no way left to go but up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-price-analysis-bulls-refuse-to-back-down/

This is what I love about BTC. With the previous bloodshed, BTC is trying to exhibit a very promising uptrend despite the FUD and hacking incidents that happened. Hope this recovery will last until next year's bitcoin halving and continue to perform well in the coming years.
Pages:
Jump to: