Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin (BTC) Treasure Hunt Launches on Minecraft - page 2. (Read 336 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Cool idea of treasure hunting but why is it that they have to announce the player's location when it is about to get the treasure?  Now, thinking that with the system that selling lives in order to play the game, and millions of possible participants on this game, this is a good money grab option for the mod creator.  There will be sure a huge blood bath here fighting for that "treasure" thus, good sales for the lives requirement to play the game.

This also beats the idea of navigation, exploration and treasure hunting, instead, people will just wait for the notification that someone is near on the treasure and just pk that poor player.  Though, I know that there is some positive side on it though I only see developers raking huge profit on this one.

Unless the treasure is worth hunting and pk'ing, I will stay away from this kind of game system.

But, personal opinion aside, this is really cool since it will introduce crypto especially Bitcoin to millions of minecraft players.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402

I bet we're all familiar with Minecraft. And if you love Minecraft, I think this news will be interesting for you.

SatoshiQuest is a new mod in Minecraft that just hit the front page of Bitcoin subreddit. It is said by the creator that it give players a unique bitcoin wallet linked to their uuid in Minecraft.

Players will have to log in and they will receive an address where they can deposit a small amount of money like $1 worth of Bitcoin to purchase lives. They can explore the game but the game becomes more thrilling when a certain player is close to the loot, other players can steal it.

SatoshiQuest creator says the transactions are done on-chain and the game will reset after finding the loot.

Here's the link for more information about this news:
https://dailyhodl.com/2020/02/02/bitcoin-btc-treasure-hunt-launches-on-minecraft/

Minecraft is a famous game that even different ages were enjoying to play this game. Now with it's new mod, it looks really fun especially for those who are also into Bitcoin. It's like you're treasure hunting in the game but with a real treasure.

What can you say about it?
Pages:
Jump to: