Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bubble ? - page 3. (Read 472 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 515
December 12, 2017, 05:48:32 AM
Its far from a bubble until McDonalds, Walmart, and Gas Stations begin to accept bitcoin......

Untill then, we have a long ways to go!

Buy and hold is my advice.

Steam has abandoned Bitcoin, so why should McDonalds, Walmart, or whatever start to accept it all of a sudden? Methinks, the primary reason why Steam ditched Bitcoin is lack of demand. I mean there weren't enough people willing to pay with bitcoins for the games Steam is selling. They say they dropped Bitcoin because of Bitcoin's insatiable volatility, but personally, I doubt that. If people were actually using Bitcoin in their everyday life, Steam included, volatility wouldn't be an issue any way you look at it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:45:41 AM
people who call Bitcoin Bubble dont know anything about it
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 05:38:02 AM
The increasing purpose and usage of bitcoin makes the price more stable and compact. It cannot simply fall down from a huge amount of dump from traders. The support from the people is what making bitcoin usable as a currency more than an asset. I believe it gets stronger by next year and not become more unstable.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:11:26 AM
Its far from a bubble until McDonalds, Walmart, and Gas Stations begin to accept bitcoin......

Untill then, we have a long ways to go!

Buy and hold is my advice.
Pages:
Jump to: