Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bubble - page 16. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 09, 2018, 03:09:35 AM
Bitcoin is a bubble are words that we have been hearing and I believe till mass adoptions we would be hearing those words therefore we the cryptocurrencies enthusiast should be focus and determined to see things progress in the favor of this great discovery. We should be hopeful that now provide the best opportunity for us to invest into it and I am putting all to have  them.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
March 09, 2018, 02:54:57 AM
Tulip was a whole different scenario and I don't think we should even compare Bitcoins with that ..
You know there are a lot of People supporting Bitcoins ... So many on the forum itself ! And that's really amazing to see how people are supporting Bitcoins even when it's down ...
It's not something like tulip.. it has brought together many people from around the world and I think .. it has stronger chances of surviving through every odds.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 02:49:13 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is always change it price as a peoples demand, I see that it's a natural activity of cryptocurrencies. after it's increased anytime it's can down again and again!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 02:32:03 AM
Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

This is a mistake of lazy thinking.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

"Is the bitcoin bubble the same as the tulip bubble?

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

And the next wave is coming back, reaching new heights.

How do you see the fall?
Pages:
Jump to: