Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bubble by Goldman Sachs - page 3. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
So people still hear what goldman sachs say after what they did in 2008
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
February 08, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
I know we wouldn't reach to Goldman Sachs for advise in cryptocurrencies, however we can't deny Bitcoin is on a bubble. We are inflating the bubble with huge sums of money while Bitcoin doesn't really change and improve it's technology at the same rate.

Goldman Sachs advisor says 'Today's Cryptocurrencies Will Go to Zero, But Stronger Digital Currencies May Still Emerge' and this time they can be right. And pretty much is okay to relate today's situation with dotcom bubble back in the 2000's.

I can see two ends for this, whether development becomes a priority and actual value and usefulness are created for the big cryptocurrencies we handle right now, or the bubble explodes. If it explodes then a new type of cryptocurrencies will emerge, although I don't believe these would follow Bitcoin principles.

Article: http://fortune.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-usd-prediction-goldman-sachs-cryptocurrency/

I'm in agreement that many coins will go to zero, that's just the way it works, not every coin can succeed.

I disagree with your scenario, I don't think it will be a case of crypto disappearing and then re-emerging, it would just be a case of another crypto taking the place of bitcoin in time.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 11:05:28 AM
Actually large financial companies tend to publish articles to manipulate public's opinion. I would not be surprised them buying bitcoins at low price  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
February 08, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
I know we wouldn't reach to Goldman Sachs for advise in cryptocurrencies, however we can't deny Bitcoin is on a bubble. We are inflating the bubble with huge sums of money while Bitcoin doesn't really change and improve it's technology at the same rate.

Goldman Sachs advisor says 'Today's Cryptocurrencies Will Go to Zero, But Stronger Digital Currencies May Still Emerge' and this time they can be right. And pretty much is okay to relate today's situation with dotcom bubble back in the 2000's.

I can see two ends for this, whether development becomes a priority and actual value and usefulness are created for the big cryptocurrencies we handle right now, or the bubble explodes. If it explodes then a new type of cryptocurrencies will emerge, although I don't believe these would follow Bitcoin principles.

Article: http://fortune.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-usd-prediction-goldman-sachs-cryptocurrency/

Sure yes, they are already preparing their own I guess. A private chain for their very private an shady deals. This is gonna be me not buying shit, starting with Ripple.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Don't believe the shit Goldman Sachs says and stop spreading FUD!
Activity: 18
Merit: 8
February 08, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: