Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bull Market, Is it going to come soon or Will People have to Wait More.. - page 3. (Read 413 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
I bet this is your first time to experience bearish market for asking when will the bull market will come, correct me if I'm wrong though. Like the usual, Bitcoin market (bearish) will be over when the time comes, bull market will make people go crazy again, beating the past All Time High. So yes, bitcoin bull market will be happening again but there's no accurate date or time of it, no one can predict it 100% accurate.
Activity: 324
Merit: 22

It pretty much follows the American markets as I believe most of money is US sourced managed. There will be allot of bad news coming such as the housing bubble, bank failures, mass bankruptcy's, auto market crashing on repo inventory. I would expect some exchange problems as well. At best it it will trade sideways me think for 2023. Things will turn around when we run out of bad news.

I'm not compelled to put money in now to have the same amount in 9 months, I''l do other more productive things and buy in then.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
1) Do you believe it will be at approx. same price or will it go up or down, its better if u share some insights in support of your opinion

As mk4 says nobody knows, but unlike him I think that next year we will start to be above 20,000 USD. To think that we will be lower is too bearish in my opinion and it would be the worst cycle since the creation of bitcoin, although it is not impossible.

But no one should expect great joy. Maybe we will go up to the 30-40,000 USD area and then back down to 25,000 or so, then back up again and so on. We will not beat the highs of this cycle until the next cycle. In other words, I only expect a bull market as such after the next halving, although I would like to be wrong. Let it start today, as far as I am concerned.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe bitcoin's 4 year cycle is still going and repeat means war or not, inflation or not bitcoin will still drop in price this year after we hit ATH in October 2021. As you mentioned, we've only been in bear season for a year, which means that we will have to wait another three years before we see bull season again. So for 2023, I still believe that the market cannot recover regardless of whether the economy in 2023 will get better or continue to deteriorate.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
1. No one knows. But if I were to guess, a bit more likely to be lower.

2. Nope. Gambling will always be attractive to a lot of people.

3. Nope. A better economic state can also cause a bull market.

4. It's also partly because of that, and the current state of the economy in particular.
Activity: 155
Merit: 37
Its been nearly an year when bitcoin stopped dropping and reached to 20,000 , where it is now.. Though it sustained strongly at the time of Pandemic , where nearly half of the world crippled, economically and mentally, but looking at the current situation according to Crypto Pundits , we may not see a bull run in coming months, Where do you see Bitcoin in coming 2023,

1) Do you believe it will be at approx. same price or will it go up or down, its better if u share some insights in support of your opinion

2) Do you think due to Bitcoin , the other altcoins may lose its charm , and go nearly dead, such as BCH ..

3) Do you believe only the mass Bitcoin Adoption by more countries can bring a bull market..

4) Do u Think it has something to do with global Inflation, where even stock market is on ventilators..

Suggest your opinion , may be find some good and positive answers about Bitcoin Bull Market, which probably every trader is waiting for ,
Pages:
Jump to: