Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN BULL RUN 😱 - page 3. (Read 397 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 12, 2024, 12:54:13 PM
Hmm, for Bitcoin's all time, High I cant put any words but the optimistic range is around $120k to $170k, At the same time if we consider the current market situation we are in the Bull rally market is trading almost at 50k just below the previous All-Time-High. So saying that we are entering a bull market is not wise, we are already enjoying the bull market from the timeline where the market broke through the $35k.

Feb is fabulous.. haha I wasn't expecting such a crazy drive in February. I was thinking this is one of the most bullish feb in history but haha seems like I was on wrong take.

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 12, 2024, 12:34:59 PM
The anticipated BTC bull run we've been awaiting has already begun, in fact, we're already in the midst of the upward surge.

You may not be completely right here because this isn't the expected bullrun, the market is quit impressive these days as bitcoin moved closer to 50,000 dollars because having a little resistance towards its sentiment to cross the band over the limit, now the target is to firstly achieve the last all time high and after that, we experience the halving and then the market begin to form so many other new highs until we have the all time high to set another highest record.
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
February 12, 2024, 12:28:55 PM
The anticipated BTC bull run we've been awaiting has already begun, in fact, we're already in the midst of the upward surge. Today, I truly realized this hidden secret when I was just checking my watchlist and noticed the recent movements on the BTC chart over the past three months.BTC has formed a very robust bullish pattern known as the V-pattern. This V-pattern emerges as a bottom price pattern when an asset stops decreasing in value or when buyers in the market overwhelm sellers. Upon recognizing this pattern, I recalled the advice shared by experienced members in this forum to "buy the lows of the markets" and the ongoing bull run we're experiencing.
These opportunities are not distant, they're happening now, so let's seize the moment, my friends. I've already invested in BTC myself ☺️, but please note that this isn't a direct recommendation for you to buy as well. Be sure to conduct your own analysis and research before making any decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: