Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bull Run Over? Mati Greenspan Reveals a Shocking Analysis - page 2. (Read 309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
nowadays everyone is turning into a bitcoin expert all of a sudden and they insist on giving their opinion about it also which is the weird part because they usually don't know what they are talking about and sites like the on OP is advertising love quoting them and call it "analysis".
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Saying that the bull run is over is true and false at the same time. Grin
1.The real bull run haven`t started yet.The current price increase is only short term.
2.The article creates a misleading feeling among the newbies that the price might start going gown,so a lot of newbies will refuse to invest in bitcoin and keep waiting for the upcoming bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Wait what? The article didn't mention any reasons why the theoretical bull run may be over.

that is what click-bait sites like the one that OP has been advertising in almost every post he has made so far. they copy paste some stuff from around the internet add an interesting title to it and press publish. then the army of advertises post the links all over the internet to generate traffic.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
Wait what? The article didn't mention any reasons why the theoretical bull run may be over. This is literally the only instance where they talked about the bull run being over:

So, the question that rears its ugly head is, Does it mean the bulls step back or keep on charging? For now, Bitcoin is in the green and maintaining its above $8k stance while the crypto market is somewhat in the mix.

It's an informative article offering a very plausible reason for the bull run, but the title is overly sensational. I thought for sure it would have something to do with the SEC shooting down the recent ETF proposal, but it wasn't mentioned at all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
In my opinion, I believe btc's bull run is not over yet and probably is currently undergoing price adjustment that may take several weeks. I am optimistic that btc price will still soar high within the current year and better to hold long with your btc and let's wait for the right time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Bitcoin bull run according to the eToro senior analyst Mati Greenspan is led by Japanese and Koreans. Bitcoin Volume in East Asia during the price spike has also been on the rise as he further explains the reason for the same.

https://coingape.com/bitcoin-bull-run-over-mati-greenspan-analysis/

I without the analysis can assume that there will be a decrease in the Bitcoin price by 10% to fix profit. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I have doubt about such analysis. The market has become very large and we are also hearing rumors in the market. So we all need to be careful when trusting any news or analysis. Actually I do not seem such analysis interesting.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Bitcoin bull run according to the eToro senior analyst Mati Greenspan is led by Japanese and Koreans. Bitcoin Volume in East Asia during the price spike has also been on the rise as he further explains the reason for the same.

https://coingape.com/bitcoin-bull-run-over-mati-greenspan-analysis/
Pages:
Jump to: