Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bull Tamed - page 3. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 513
August 26, 2021, 05:48:27 PM
This week started with a high, not after bitcoin price went to an all-time high off above $50k, which is the highest price since May 2021, before dropping to $49k in the early hours of Tuesday this week.

Since then Bitcoin has been trying to climb back to that $50k benchmark but have faced so much resistance till this very moment, various analysts have predicted the price to stay above 50k this week but as we are all aware of the volatility in the Bitcoin market the week resided between $46k to $47k price with strong resistance.

What are your views on this, is the Bitcoin bull run tamed already or just gathering some momentum before breaking the limit?

Historically, around 1 year after the halving event is generally when bitcoin prices correct and adjust downwards.

I think that we are nearing that stage right now, although timing the market is notoriously difficult and I don't think that anyone can do it with accuracy especially in a volatile asset class like bitcoin.

I would stay off buying any lump sums right now and stick to buying small chunks, but periodically and consistently, if you want to get into BTC for the long run.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
August 26, 2021, 03:52:25 PM
I don’t think so bitcoin is not tamed as the entire cryptocurrency market suffered some loose in the early hours of Wednesday until this very moment. In the coming week, bitcoin is going to recover fully. The only advice to every holder is to continue holding because September is going to be very exciting for bitcoin market the bull run is going to be in full force, just my predictions.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
August 26, 2021, 03:42:08 PM
Remember months ago when bitcoin tried multiple times to break the $20k barrier but couldn't for a while? Yea, where are we now?

I'm not saying that it's guaranteed for bitcoin to break up $50k in the near future, but it pays to be patient. Tongue
Agreed. Despite the market looking like is struggling it is necessary for it to continue on what I suspect  to be the second wave of the bull market.

All, I'm saying is that it has done it before and now it is no different. It just requires a little more momentum which this time may be coming from retail investors... Only time will tell  Smiley
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
August 26, 2021, 01:24:07 PM
We will see some momentum going forward how strong bitcoin will reach its limit because for me the current bullrun is not easy to tame even more the resistance is there but it will wait for the right moment.
Maybe I'll be a little patient in the near future to hit $50K again, I'll see how this resistance before is even more skewed in the right direction where bitcoin will bull again.
But the support stage is $45K this will be a low point.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
August 26, 2021, 12:56:51 PM
I think the decline is to better rise. I still think the bull market will continue.
I also think so that the bull run is not tamed yet. In this time Bitcoin price is so much volatile. This price increase some and decrease again. I think this is happening for making a new highest. I think Bitcoin will hit a new highest price of all time. This is the time to buy some Bitcoin and hold them tightly. Hope anyone can get huge profit by holding Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
August 26, 2021, 12:16:33 PM
Without any effect to threaten continuation of the downtrend, some guys are digging up old stories to create fud and the market doesn't seem to have the strength to fight, but it's like a "fake dip". I am still optimistic that there will be a mysterious fall and a very strong increase.  This is the last doubtful possibility to end August.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 26, 2021, 12:05:53 PM
Remember months ago when bitcoin tried multiple times to break the $20k barrier but couldn't for a while? Yea, where are we now?

I'm not saying that it's guaranteed for bitcoin to break up $50k in the near future, but it pays to be patient. Tongue
Now that bitcoin's going in the red, they're starting to get out of their dens and try to put down and make negative stuff about bitcoin when clearly there's no reason for them to do so except for a temporary gratification. To be honest, this dip in the prices after reaching 50k makes for a good sign that it's going to be bigger in the future so I agree with @mk4, it pays to be patient.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 6182
Crypto Swap Exchange
August 26, 2021, 12:02:39 PM
As of now 11:45 EST 26-Aug we are still up 2.75% over the last 7 days.
And we are 20% above (giver or take) where we were 30 days ago

Yes we are off of our highs, but that is just the nature of the volatility of BTC at the moment.
And lets face it we are 4X what we were 1 year ago.

-Dave
Activity: 518
Merit: 45
August 26, 2021, 11:19:28 AM
The present pullback is just a temporary price set back which will be over soon if you have been monitoring the entire market you see that even when Bitcoin price falls back to $47,000 the price of ethereum and other altcoins were still gaining before, they finally join the pullback in the late hours of Wednesday. The present conditions will not last long before the next price breaks out, which will cause a new all-time high for Bitcoin and other coins in the market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
August 26, 2021, 11:06:31 AM
Don't hesitate to hold on and hold on to what you believe in to break through $50K, Because most of us still have great faith in this year even at the end of this year we are facing more of an undetected bull market. So you should keep trading futures and keep an eye on them. I'm not sure, Bitcoin bulls can be tamed.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
August 26, 2021, 10:19:02 AM

Activity: 24
Merit: 3
August 26, 2021, 09:45:40 AM
I think the decline is to better rise. I still think the bull market will continue.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
August 26, 2021, 09:42:55 AM
This week started with a high, not after bitcoin price went to an all-time high off above $50k, which is the highest price since May 2021, before dropping to $49k in the early hours of Tuesday this week.

Since then Bitcoin has been trying to climb back to that $50k benchmark but have faced so much resistance till this very moment, various analysts have predicted the price to stay above 50k this week but as we are all aware of the volatility in the Bitcoin market the week resided between $46k to $47k price with strong resistance.

What are your views on this, is the Bitcoin bull run tamed already or just gathering some momentum before breaking the limit?
Pages:
Jump to: