Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bulls Near Exhaustion, Investors Should Be Wary - page 3. (Read 740 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 13
That recent little pull back down to $7,423 was invigorating! Now it is going back up in a big way!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
It was bound to pullback sometime eventually. Look at the bull market of 2017 in the second half of the year. Bitcoin was on a crazy bull run but it had huge pullbacks along the way.

I remember when it touched $5000 for the first time and about a week later it hit $3000 and people assumed $5K was the top but it quickly reversed from $3K to break the ATH about 3 weeks later.

So I am assuming this will be similar, we might get a nasty pullback but within a month should break the $9100 area we made last week.

So you think we're entering another bubble already? Late 2017 was the culmination of 2-3 years of bull market. It was the blow-off top. I have a hard time believing we're in that stage of the market cycle yet where we could expect this sort of momentum to continue.

I could see this rally continuing to $10K or further. So I'm not sure it's done yet. But I believe the rally will eventually give way to a longer term ranging structure and 2019 will end a lot more boring than people expect.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Those indicators that op mentioned do not always give the real direction of the market and I don't think bitcoin follows it. Price might have slightly been dropping but I will hodl for a while. I believe price will go up more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will do halving in 2020. Bitcoin is very likely to be in a bullish position this month. Also, the fact that the market has just woken up from a long crypto winter will give more confidence to rising sentiment. And many of the opinions of experts on Bitcoin price predictions could rise to 84% by the end of this year.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
According to a recent Twitter post from Josh Olszewicz, an analyst at Brave New Coin, Bitcoin’s one-day chart is starting to show signs that bears are starting to creep into the cryptocurrency scene. He explains that Bitcoin is currently trading in a rising wedge pattern, which if not broken past, often acts as a catalyst for a bearish trend reversal.

What’s more, there have been bearish divergences between Bitcoin’s price, and the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). In other words, as BTC has moved higher over the past two weeks, these indicators have trended lower. This is important, as bullish divergences seemingly preceded a number of crypto market rallies throughout recent trading sessions.

Full Story Here.

Your thoughts guys?

I believe this is also a right time to bag some more coins out there because I believe that the bull is not over rather the market is making and adjustment for those who couldn't get in to be part of the trend. Not a financial adviser but do your own research regarding the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
However the price of the market, an investor must always be aware of any market price movements. pumps or falls can happen anytime without any warning or preparation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
According to a recent Twitter post from Josh Olszewicz, an analyst at Brave New Coin, Bitcoin’s one-day chart is starting to show signs that bears are starting to creep into the cryptocurrency scene. He explains that Bitcoin is currently trading in a rising wedge pattern, which if not broken past, often acts as a catalyst for a bearish trend reversal.

What’s more, there have been bearish divergences between Bitcoin’s price, and the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). In other words, as BTC has moved higher over the past two weeks, these indicators have trended lower. This is important, as bullish divergences seemingly preceded a number of crypto market rallies throughout recent trading sessions.

Full Story Here.

Your thoughts guys?

I think it's time the whales want to exhaust all the coins they hold. because we will not be able to see a bull run like 2017 anymore and I have warned traders that this is a big trap of manipulating organizations.
The crypto market cannot recover so quickly, it is absurd. The IEO has really brought a lot of money to the market, but the BTC price suddenly increased from $ 5k5 to $ 9k in just 1 month is not normal.
I guess its price will continue down until the resistance of $ 7k.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
It was bound to pullback sometime eventually. Look at the bull market of 2017 in the second half of the year. Bitcoin was on a crazy bull run but it had huge pullbacks along the way.

I remember when it touched $5000 for the first time and about a week later it hit $3000 and people assumed $5K was the top but it quickly reversed from $3K to break the ATH about 3 weeks later.

So I am assuming this will be similar, we might get a nasty pullback but within a month should break the $9100 area we made last week.
Activity: 476
Investors should know how their investments in trading works. It's not only this time that they should be concerned about but should be all the time. I'm not scaring the newbies or others but I'm just saying we should always be prepared but still be hopeful that the bull market is no over and people just see the latest value the right time for sell off.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
Here are two possible scenarios: a bullish one, and a bearish one. Take your pick!

I'm leaning towards the bear case but bulls have a few days to save the weekly chart. Breaking and holding above the $8,350 area might do it.

Now, Bitcoin will not fall to 5 thousand again. The current fluctuations are a norm - we do not see that BTC is falling into the deep pit. In a couple of days, it will start growing again, even with a better speed than before.

Maybe not quite $5,000 but I think the low-mid $5000s are very possible, perhaps even likely. People think it's impossible right now because of recency bias but based on history, a correction like that would very typical.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Well, it really happened. The Bulls are already exhausted and we saw that the price of not just Bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies on the top have drop more than 10% in these past few days.

I think the possible key support at this moment is at 6800 and if that goes below then a possible 4-5k is next but the possibilities are slim. I'm expecting for a quick bounce after this recent fall of the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 515
Well as much as we hate it the feeling is mutual it really feels like the bull's are near exhaustion.
The market has been quite for a while no big news or movement .
So I think the bull market is really near to end and the bear would enter soon.
This adjustment has not been able to determine this market and this is just a normal discount so there is no need to worry too much because I believe that after this discount Bitcoin will soon reach $10,000 this month or in end of the year . Anyway, this discount has made it possible for me to buy cheap coins and if you are afraid it is best to leave because this is a market only for risk lovers and this is an opportunity I will not ignore this year
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Now, Bitcoin will not fall to 5 thousand again. The current fluctuations are a norm - we do not see that BTC is falling into the deep pit.
the possibility is always there,
the first support should be around ~$6500, then next at ~$5000 and very strong at ~$3500

3500 is out of the question. We were in a bear market and experienced a big reversal back to bull. Bear and bull markets don't take 2 months to switch. After so many signs of reversal including the breaking of big resistance at 5000 and a golden cross we are set for many months of a bull market.

It's possible that this is going to be more of a sideways trading bull and we won't go above 10 thousand until the end of the year but it won't be much worse.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I don't think that bullish investors are tired of the continuous rise. We're only more than 3 months of bull market. Remember that bearish market before this bull market took more than a year. The rise is continuous and nice and slow. We are just ending the second quarter of 2019, and expecting much more to come.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

Your thoughts guys?
Not much believing when it comes to technicals but we can always correlate up those things on what we are seeing as of this moment.
The rising momentum did really stop and now we are facing some correction or we can presume that this might be already a bearish reversal.
Such decline of price is too fast the same as it is when it do rise up.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I don't think too much about it because it's only for those who are crazy about big profits after Bitcoin started in its heyday, this is something that isn't too bad because the market will find a good phase for the market to adjust before pumping back, worrying but don't overdo it someday the market will improve again, surely you have often followed market movements from year to year, that's where learning becomes a good investment, then take advantage of what's available today.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Its normal to have pullback, consider that the bull already run for a long time, ...
it hasn't been that long, the uptrend was started noticeably early april from ~$4000 to ~$5000  
then continues rising rapidly during may up to as high as ~$8700
with the recent sudden spike from $5k to $8k, we cannot ignore the possibility of correction afterwards

Now, Bitcoin will not fall to 5 thousand again. The current fluctuations are a norm - we do not see that BTC is falling into the deep pit.
the possibility is always there,
the first support should be around ~$6500, then next at ~$5000 and very strong at ~$3500
Activity: 588

Full Story Here.

Your thoughts guys?

There's nothing to worry about,even if the price goes back to 5K.
Bulls and bears are usually the same people.Some bulls decided to sell btc and cashout the profits.That doesn't mean that they won't buy if the price start going down.

Now, Bitcoin will not fall to 5 thousand again. The current fluctuations are a norm - we do not see that BTC is falling into the deep pit. In a couple of days, it will start growing again, even with a better speed than before.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

Full Story Here.

Your thoughts guys?

There's nothing to worry about,even if the price goes back to 5K.
Bulls and bears are usually the same people.Some bulls decided to sell btc and cashout the profits.That doesn't mean that they won't buy if the price start going down.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
Well as much as we hate it the feeling is mutual it really feels like the bull's are near exhaustion.
The market has been quite for a while no big news or movement .
So I think the bull market is really near to end and the bear would enter soon.
I think last year also all the coins are growing well and again all are return to same level. But this year we see some interesting news, so it will make boom also possible at anytime. But current market was stay in critical level because anything was possible at future. Those are want to more profit in Bitcoin trying to invest soon and fix some target of trading is the right option.
Pages:
Jump to: