Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Burning of Money - page 2. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
many Economists in CNBC say bitcoin is burning money and they talk about many reason which not understand  it

So what do you think about tha

I think it is not a bitcoin fault if you suffer a loss, in a tradinh world or an investment there is always a risk of always being present every chance it comes back to us to make good use of both, if bitcoin is considered to burn your money I think it is just a trick to lower the price so they can buy bitcoin in large quantities
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
It really seems to be true. The US government has the world's largest public debt. About 20 trillion. If all who have dollars will present them for payment then America will be bankrupt. It is logical to assume that bitcoin will collect all those dollars and then go bankrupt. It is possible that bitcoin was invented and implemented by us intelligence agencies.
Indeed they say things that are quite logical and it is also their right to say it for a reason quite logical, I do agree with them and I understand a bit of the government's opposition to bitcoin for legal payments.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
February 23, 2018, 04:52:07 AM
It's nothing like burning money. The paper money is anyway not going anywhere any soon. Cryptos will evolve as an alternate method of transactions and possibly a more secure method as well.

And this won't wipe out the regular currency at all because its rooted to thousands of years and will remain for plenty more. However, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not extracting money from the already available monetary forms. It is gaining its own value which brings this fear that one day the whole money available will be short of exchanges for bitcoins.

Well, thats not the case. Because only a limited number or amount of bitcoins will be ever produced, which would require some more decades, but it has a limit anyways which would never create an inflation in cryptomarket as compared to paper money. Once the limit is reached, maybe some more forks might be frequent, or the division of one bitcoin into multiple satoshis will occur and hence will check any possible inflation.
I agree because without Fiat Currency Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency won't have any value. Fiat currency is still there and is still serving the main purpose as the medium of exchange for majority of the population. Bitcoin even if its the most popular cryptocurrency won't have the necessary means to defeat Fiat currency. The most realistic reason out there is because Fiat currency is more practical to be used physically when buying goods.
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
the information circulating is so true, it's just that until i ni i have not gotten the truth about this real news, if friends have strong proof of the accuracy of this news, please give that information to me, thank's
Activity: 378
February 23, 2018, 04:11:52 AM
Every one has separate opinion and the only thing which will change with bitcoin is the use of paper money the people will less use paper money and many people will use this money for cash transaction may be So it is good to say this to every one that with the bitcoin many unemployed people get employees with this currency and hope that if the bitcoin is used for many other things then the employment through bitcoin will be high.
Activity: 504
February 23, 2018, 03:30:14 AM
I think for an individual like me, Bitcoin is a money maker because base on my experience I did not put some capital but I earned big already, you just need to utilize bitcoin well to be able to earn profit. But for the economy, I think bitcoin really is causing negative effect because many businessman are putting or investing their money now on bitcoin instead of putting up a business firm which can help to improve or increase the economy of a country.
You are right many of us here in our place think bitcoin is a money maker. Many of us make a lot of money through bitcoin. Now we can produce the needs of our family and we improve our way of living.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
February 23, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
It's nothing like burning money. The paper money is anyway not going anywhere any soon. Cryptos will evolve as an alternate method of transactions and possibly a more secure method as well.

And this won't wipe out the regular currency at all because its rooted to thousands of years and will remain for plenty more. However, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not extracting money from the already available monetary forms. It is gaining its own value which brings this fear that one day the whole money available will be short of exchanges for bitcoins.

Well, thats not the case. Because only a limited number or amount of bitcoins will be ever produced, which would require some more decades, but it has a limit anyways which would never create an inflation in cryptomarket as compared to paper money. Once the limit is reached, maybe some more forks might be frequent, or the division of one bitcoin into multiple satoshis will occur and hence will check any possible inflation.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 02:10:33 AM
Destroying bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies may sound like one of the worst ideas possible. However, destroying, or burning, cryptocurrencies has actually been happening on a frequent basis and it’s not as crazy as it sounds.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
February 19, 2018, 06:20:22 AM
It really seems to be true. The US government has the world's largest public debt. About 20 trillion. If all who have dollars will present them for payment then America will be bankrupt. It is logical to assume that bitcoin will collect all those dollars and then go bankrupt. It is possible that bitcoin was invented and implemented by us intelligence agencies.
Those are just some of the ideas, and if it attracts all the money in the world and goes bankrupt, we can not fail because theoretically someone loses money and someone does not disappear. Those who go after and put all their trust in them are the losers and become the losers, and the forward ones are smart enough to be the last winners.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
February 19, 2018, 06:14:30 AM
I think for an individual like me, Bitcoin is a money maker because base on my experience I did not put some capital but I earned big already, you just need to utilize bitcoin well to be able to earn profit. But for the economy, I think bitcoin really is causing negative effect because many businessman are putting or investing their money now on bitcoin instead of putting up a business firm which can help to improve or increase the economy of a country.
You are just an inspiration for those who are spreading these kind of rumors that bitcoin is the burning of money, as for me too bitcoin is the generator of money instead of burning of money, as I have a jo b I do my job and after job I use bitcoin to generate money and I do have a lot of extra income and saving because of bitcoin so I am not agree with those who are saying bitcoin is money burner, it is money maker for sure.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
February 18, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
February 18, 2018, 08:05:04 AM
Basically, as long as money is being used by tge majority it wont be burned by bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a small percentage of thereal money. Money will only be burned once people start adapting bitcoin as main form of payment. Money is really just like a paper, it has value simoly because people decide to see it  as something valuble. But if people woukd turn to bitcoin, money would become a useless paper just like what happened in zambabwe.

Why will the US government let it happen ? Can not they just ban their citizens from investing in bitcoins ? It should not be that hard for them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 18, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
many Economists in CNBC say bitcoin is burning money and they talk about many reason which not understand  it

Basically, as long as money is being used by tge majority it wont be burned by bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a small percentage of thereal money. Money will only be burned once people start adapting bitcoin as main form of payment. Money is really just like a paper, it has value simoly because people decide to see it  as something valuble. But if people woukd turn to bitcoin, money would become a useless paper just like what happened in zambabwe.
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 03:44:31 AM
In all cases there must be pros and cons, including in the bitcoin world, the news I think is only made to lower the price of bitcoin, then they make large purchases of magnitude, so they have a lot of bitcoin for them to sell when the price is expensive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 02:57:55 AM
The people who are using Bitcoin are shining brightly, because the cost of Bitcoin is very high. In Zanuari, one of the few known corners of the Internet, people have been bittacquiring. The price of digital currency has been sold anywhere from $ 16 million to $ 2 million, and a website called Counterparty has dug coal. Run by a group of anonymous developers, Counterparty is distributing a new created digital coin in exchange for Bitcoin.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 18, 2017, 04:02:04 PM
Yes, lol

Bitcoin is here to say, and a lot of people are going to get burned.

Same as any other new technology.  Tons of people got burned by dot-com stocks, biotech, personal computers, and railroads.
People are being burned everyday by investing in icos, how many icos become successful? Very few but everyone is chasing profits and so they invest in some projects that have a very doubtful roadmap, however those that invest in bitcoin and solid alts are going to have a bright future since it is very unlikely bitcoin is going to disappear anytime soon.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 04:56:32 AM
bitcoin can burn our lust. lust of thing in world Grin
you can get what you want with bitcoin. and you need fund to get bitcoin. instant or long time. instant you must pay some money, long time you must join in bounty program.

its not burn our money, its burn our eyes. everyday look at screen, its hurt you know
Hahahaha that is really funny. Bitcoin is not burning our money rather it makes a constant or variable growth to our amount. You only have to decide what will be the most suitable option for you, and if you found bitcoin for you as best option, believe me just go for it. Don’t waste time and don’t listen to people who are saying like you are bringing you money, rather burn their bottom.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 12:07:32 PM
bitcoin can burn our lust. lust of thing in world Grin
you can get what you want with bitcoin. and you need fund to get bitcoin. instant or long time. instant you must pay some money, long time you must join in bounty program.

its not burn our money, its burn our eyes. everyday look at screen, its hurt you know
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
November 10, 2017, 12:02:58 PM
it's an opinion that dislikes bitcoin, but I do not think so, because I have more money than before there is bitcoin, my life is better than ever
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 10, 2017, 11:58:37 AM

It's not bitcoin is burning money, a market cap of $98,000,000 is burning money? They are the ones that are burning their money to fiat and doesn't have a chance to bought when the price are on dip. I don't know what's on the mind of these "economists". They don't really understand what bitcoin is if they told that bitcoin is burning money, it's a big no, a big mistake. By the way, what's the link for this?
You need to understand that an economist is not really that smart, any person that completes college education in a hard subject like math and physics are way smarter than them and a person like satoshi is a genius compared to most people on the planet so they do not understand what bitcoin is about, they see bitcoin and they do not understand it and think there is something wrong with it when in fact what is wrong is the fiat system.
Pages:
Jump to: