Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 42. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, I represent  SnapSwap Ripple Gateway. We are the first USA gateway and currently we give away 1000 XRP to new clients for bank account verification (USA only).

As of today, Ripple users can make payments to Bitcoin addresses directly from their Ripple Wallets. So this promotion might be interesting for you even if you are skeptical about ripples. 

SnapSwap Ripple Gateway is a member of  The International Ripple Business Association

Activity: 11
Requesting total forum access; Wish to engage in discussions regarding Bitcoin dynamics - in particular, the economics of cryptocurrency trade and mining.

My company is American Data Farms, a complete synopsis is available on our website;

www.americandatafarms.com

Thank you
Activity: 13
Genesis CNC would like to request addition to the Whitelist.

AR-15 and AR-10 Lower Blank Receivers for Sale.

We are accepting Orders now.

We accept Bitcoin though Bitpay. Currently offering a 2.5% BTC Discount Incentive.

ATF Determination Letter received and on file.

80% Billet AR-15 Lower Receiver Blank (7075-T6 aluminum)

Price (Credit Card): $155.00

Price (Bitpay): $151.12

80% Billet AR-15 Lower Receiver Blank (7075-T6 aluminum)

Price (Credit Card): $155.00

Price (Bitpay): $151.12

Product Description

80% Billet AR-15 Lower Receiver Blanks have the following features:

• 100% Made In America
- Aircraft Grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet

• Composition certifications for the 7075 Aluminum

• CNC machined to Mil-Spec Tolerances

• 5 Axis CNC machining center

• ISO 9001: 2008 and AS9100C certified factory

• EDM machined Magazine Well
o Superior Fit and Finish over forged and broached Lowers

• Carl Zeiss Contura HTG CMM used for ensuring dimensional accuracy

• Machine tumbled with inert media blast for uniform finish

• Integrated Trigger Guard

• No machining of any kind performed in the area of the trigger / hammer recess

• Completely solid and un-machined in the trigger / hammer area

• Requires specialized machining to complete 100%

The operations left to be completed: 

• Fire control group

• Trigger pin

• Hammer pin

• Trigger slot

• Safety selector hole.

This is a not an FFL item.

Estimated delivery is currently within 4-5 weeks.

80% Billet AR-10 Lower Receiver Blank (7075-T6 aluminum)

Price (Credit Card): $175.00

Price (Bitpay): $170.62

Product Description

80% Billet AR-10 Lower Receiver blanks have the following features:
• 100% Made In America

• Aircraft Grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet

• Composition certifications for the 7075 Aluminum

• CNC machined to Mil-Spec Tolerances

• 5 Axis CNC machining center

• ISO 9001: 2008 and AS9100C certified factory

• EDM machined Magazine Well
o Superior Fit and Finish over forged and broached Lowers

• Carl Zeiss Contura HTG CMM used for ensuring dimensional accuracy

• Machine tumbled with inert media blast for uniform finish

• Integrated Trigger Guard

• No machining of any kind performed in the area of the trigger / hammer recess

• Completely solid and un-machined in the trigger / hammer area

• Requires specialized machining to complete 100%
The operations left to be completed:
• Fire control group

• Trigger pin

• Hammer pin

• Trigger slot

• Safety selector hole.

This is a not an FFL item.

Please come visit us at our website: www.genesisCNC.com
Activity: 11
I would like to request addition to the Whitelist.

We are a licensed travel agency that is developing a platform to allow travel related services to be purchased with BitCoin. In addition to customer transactions, we are focused on creating functionality that allows travel suppliers a vehicle to take payment directly via BitCoin. We are not a directory based service but rather a bridge that brings together the traveler and services like lodging, transportation, events, all inclusive resort and VIP specialty services. While we are still under development, our mission is to allow community interaction to guide us toward the best possible solution for community members.

We strongly believe in the community behind BitCoin, and other crypto-currencies, and feel it important to be as engaged in community support as much as possible, both inside and outside of our business offerings.

Thank you for your consideration,

Mike (CoinGo)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!
I am the CEO of justcoin.com. A Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ripple exchange.

Confirmed

Thanks, I'll check it out!

The confirmation email logged an error...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!

Confirmed

Thanks, I'll check it out!
Activity: 2
I have a friend with a datacenter in Atlanta and can get super cheap hosting rates.  So I plan on offering hosting services for ASIC miners in the US in addition to selling shares for mining rig group-buys.  I've met a few non-technical business people that are interested in getting into mining but don't want to be hands on.  Would a lot of miners be interested in these services or do you think most of them are hardcore DIYers?

If anyone is interested, you can sign up at http://coinfarm.co
If we get enough interest we'll get started.  Otherwise, we'll just focus on hosting our own equipment.
Activity: 55
Hi, I'm asking for whitelisting, I started a user wiki for peerbet.org, I want to announce it here on bitcointalk and in peerbet-chat.
Here is the address of the new wiki: http://peerbetwiki.3owl.com

Thanks, king regards,
KgBC alias The Brain.
We are jonesgear.com (website in development). We specialize in bitcoin mining hardware sales and are excited about what ASICs have brought to the mining community. We are in the forum to leverage the Marketsite, for both buying and selling. I expect we will also be participating in the development community - specifically in miner software and pool software development.

We are a group of honest, responsible and dedicated professionals who are committed to providing cutting edge mining gear at competitive prices.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I was actually published on Forbes today for my rambling speculation about bitcoin's recent "crash", this was written prior to the current rally.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2013/07/12/is-bitcoin-crashing-as-of-early-july-2013/

Decent analysis, but you said you can't actually by anything with it. You forgot the blackmarket, bitmit, electronics and computer hardware, real estate, and and and.
Activity: 3
I'm a software developer with just a few years of professional experience and a background in electrical engineering.  I am just recently getting interested in bitcoin, I've dabbled in mining BTC and LTC but I'm not sure if it's worth investing in a real mining rig at this point.  I love scripting and gambling and I've been playing with a project involving a raffle bot on various gambling sites where users can buy tickets by sending the bot chips, then the bot announces the winner and pays out in chips.  Not sure if this would be profitable or if a similar well established service already exists, but I'm just starting my research.  Long live bitcoin!
Activity: 38
I was actually published on Forbes today for my rambling speculation about bitcoin's recent "crash", this was written prior to the current rally.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2013/07/12/is-bitcoin-crashing-as-of-early-july-2013/
Activity: 6
We are developing a gambling site for bitcoin.
Send me a PM if you are a developer and would like to offer your services.
Activity: 9
I am in the bitcoin miner business. I purchase large quantity from manufactures and resell them to the people that use them. I obviously use them myself Tongue

We are in the process of setting up the site. We currently sell the items in our ebay and amazon stores.
Activity: 232
Merit: 150
Activity: 36
Hi,

Activity: 38
Damn, I wish that I had known about this bitcoin businesses whitelist thing sooner.  

Anyhow, hi.

I believe that the path to sustainability for bitcoin is to move beyond creating new wallets and exhanges (important services, don't get me wrong), into having more and more businesses accept BTC, and more people buying real things with BTC. This is how the currency will ultimately have real value.

To that end, I've created http://coinforest.com.  The first service dedicated to organizing group buys, similar to WOOT.com.  

Group buying is powerful in the world of dollars, but has extra benefits for the world of bitcoin.

1) It can allow new companies to flirt with the bitcoin economy, without setting up a new payment processor. We'll handle the conversion.
2) It can give these companies access to a demographic that is self selected as entrepreneurial, early adopting and tech savvy
3) Because we'll only be accepting BTC, It can eventually create a short term scenario in which the best deal on an item is only available with bitcoin, giving extra incentive for new people to adopt and use bitcoin.

Cool eh?  I'm looking for vendors who can make a deep discount on a product targeted at the bitcoin community, in exchange for extra exposure, and a minimum guaranteed order.

Working on setting up to run our first deal soon.

Love, Nildram
http://coinforest.com
full stack web developer here with mostly ruby background, dealing with mysql databases since i'm 15, running operations on scale of millions uniq visitors monthly - if you need advice/help related to all that - feel free to pm me

i'm here because bitcoin is a step forward in currency evolution and it's awesome!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
i think is is a really neat thread i will enjoy reading it
Activity: 431
Merit: 261
If your interested in combining physical coin with bitcoin check out casacius bitcoins:  https://www.casascius.com/

You can find some of these on ebay, just make sure you know if the bitcoin portion has been stripped out or not.

/cet
I've found BitcoinTalk seller Nightowlace (in USA) has much lower Casascius prices than I've see on eBay, and he's very reputable, ships very quickly, sends you package tracking info right away, etc. (see all the good comments on the thread, including some from me!). Only problem is his stock is running low!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/single-casascius-coins-for-sale-195443
Pages:
Jump to: