Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 72. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bitcoin FTW!
I'm an experienced PHP/JS developer. If you're looking for some help, PM me Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wow getting started now with an FPGA seems like a better way to go than waiting for an ASIC which seems to take forever to manufacture and ship.

Hello,

I'm considering making an FPGA based bitcoin miner - using 28 nm FPGA technology (Altera's Cyclone V).  
I believe that this should be able to have a sustained rate of about 1000-1200 MHash per second
(2 FPGA's per card - 301K logic cells each FPGA - running between 250-300 MHz, using a fully unrolled,
fully pipelined SHA256 cores).

Here's my web site :
http://www.raspberrycoins.com
]

Activity: 56
I hope I could be white listed to be able to discuss more further with some real professional on this forum. I am sure in short time I will be the one helping the other, when the knowledge will come, I will share for sure. I love writing tutorial and I have an excellent working ethic. I think Bitcoin will be a real revolution in the world economy. So I am ready for the future and I hope for the best.

I'm a student developer working on building a bitcoin block chain parser as a backend to a bitcoin visualization art project. I'd appreciate whitelisting so I can ask some questions in the developer forum. Thanks!

Why don't you read and search on the forum (need 4 hours) and make the 4-5 minimum posts requirements instead of asking to be whitelisted.  There is a reason they have the spam blockers in place.
Activity: 1
I'm a student developer working on building a bitcoin block chain parser as a backend to a bitcoin visualization art project. I'd appreciate whitelisting so I can ask some questions in the developer forum. Thanks!
I hope I could be white listed to be able to discuss more further with some real professional on this forum. I am sure in short time I will be the one helping the other, when the knowledge will come, I will share for sure. I love writing tutorial and I have an excellent working ethic. I think Bitcoin will be a real revolution in the world economy. So I am ready for the future and I hope for the best.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Offering the following:
Unix/Linux Admin Services
Java/Php/Python/Bash/Ksh
Oracle/Mysql/MariaDB/Postgre

If anyone has a need, recruit away =)
Early adoption is generally more profitable, so if you could get them now versus later, you will have a head start.
Activity: 33
Hello,

I'm considering making an FPGA based bitcoin miner - using 28 nm FPGA technology (Altera's Cyclone V).  
I believe that this should be able to have a sustained rate of about 1000-1200 MHash per second
(2 FPGA's per card - 301K logic cells each FPGA - running between 250-300 MHz, using a fully unrolled,
fully pipelined SHA256 cores).

Here's my web site :
http://www.raspberrycoins.com

I understand that ASIC miners have been announced, and these promise much faster performance - in the
future - when they ship, and apparently companies like Butterfly labs have been taking pre-orders, and
ship your product two months after they take your money.  I also don't know if anyone has received
anything except the lowest performance product.

If a ASIC miners are available, then does it doesn't make sense to get an FPGA, but if they're just
pie-in-the-sky (ie: not yet shipping), it might make sense to start doing some mining now, before
ASIC miners come out (and the network hash rate goes up).  The first guys who get these ASIC based
miners and start mining before the difficulty level increases significantly have the most to gain,
so a two month wait can be a substantial hit.

We've included a quick ROI calculator at :
http://www.raspberrycoins.com/calc

The idea is for an FPGA card with 2 Cyclone V (28 nm FPGA's - 602K logic cells total), connected to
a Raspberry Pi (single board linux computer with ethernet).  The solution is scalable, as a single
Raspberry Pi could easily control 4 FPGA cards (8-FPGA's total), and the Raspberry Pi's can be connected
together on a network (using a inexpensive 10/100 base-T switches/hubs).  The Raspberry Pi's should be
pretty energy efficient (as they will not be running graphics, but just checking the status of FPGA's).

What do you think? Any feedback and comments are appreciated.

Best Regards,

Tony
Activity: 46
This is insane and coolest thing ever.
Just created a Bitcoin lottery that is completely anonymous (no account) and very much like satoshi dice except that payout waits until the lottery is done (has to hit a limit of 1BTC) and the smallest ticket is .001BTC so most people can play

http://www.btc-l.com
Activity: 1
I am looking to buy bitcoin-related domain names. If you have valuable domain names, please email me at [email protected]
thank you.
Activity: 6
Does anyone read this thread any more?
Activity: 26
I'm new to bitcoin and still trying to figure out how I could use my skills as an experienced telecom and web developer to have bitcoin change my life and the world at large Smiley
Activity: 18
I am in the process of setting up a web host which will offer domains, shared hosting, SSL Certs. and dedicated servers using bitcoins.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I'm a C++ NEW developer.
Activity: 20
I just created btcoincollector.com.  I was initially inspired by a very similar website (I'm sure you can guess which one).  After creating my own custom application I was persuaded to adapt it into a web application for the public.  I'd love to get some exposure here and also take in any suggestions as I am relatively new to web design.  I love to develop as a hobby and would also like to get involved in other BTC related projects.
Activity: 53
I had a plan with a developer to do something with bitria.com (was always a software thought of domain) but wanted to use it for bitcoin related for awhile.  anyways.. long story short.. this developer is just too busy at the moment and I have no knowledge on coding.  If this would be of use for someones development PM me (i own this domain).  Would gladly take btc or ltc

PM if interested
Activity: 15
Hi,

We're a new tote-like BTC betting website on the Eurovision song contest. We would like to get whitelisted so that we can field inquiries on this forum. We've already had some questions, and have had to wait for the 5 min timeout before posting.

Some info on us:

fully transparent betting via the blockchain (no internal accounts or wallets held by us)
    99% RTP
    multiple pool (semis, finals)
    payouts of varying size - depending on likelihood (favourite vs longshot)

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 25
I am a yoga teacher and my wife is a massage therapist we have a small business and are looking to begin accepting bitcoins and litecoins.  The name of our business is Breath and Balance Bodyworks and we are located in Cedar Park, TX.
Activity: 9
Hello. I will be the Public Relations person for x-bt.com. I will do my best to be constructive in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: