Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can do 30k$ this month? - page 11. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 17, 2023, 05:44:39 AM
$30K sounds good, I think it's possible if Binance will really buy $1 billion BTC as they promised. Or people will massively start buying it and avoiding banks. To be honest, I thought about $30k to, but by April or May, Don't really know about March, we have only 2 weeks now anyway.

It is to unpredictable. I believe it but suse there is not this much time
Activity: 952
Merit: 642
Magic
March 17, 2023, 05:29:20 AM
Bitcoin was in a downtrend for long, which means that the current price levels are not representing a fair price anymore. We will see if downtrend is reversed and we can return to normal levels 30-40k
Activity: 405
Merit: 41
March 17, 2023, 05:25:15 AM
Many Market Analysts have seen the exhilarating strength of the Bitcoin market in recent months. My opinion given current market conditions and historical data Bitcoin may and may go up to $30,000 or down to $20,000 but that is not a guarantee because Factors such as market sentiment, news events and regulatory developments can all influence Bitcoin price movement in both directions quickly.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
March 17, 2023, 05:18:50 AM
I get news  from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView
You don't have to read news from them or follow their advice.

The pair remained buoyant as news hit that Switzerland’s central bank was due to inject $50 billion Swiss francs ($53.8 billion) into the embattled Credit Suisse, shares of which added 40% on the day.So whats about you ? Bitcoin can pump 30k or down again 20K
The collapses of some banks likely stopped and there are efforts from central banks and many banks in the bank system try to combine together to help banks are in risky in order to prevent bigger collapses that are bad for their system in general.

Likely it has been stopped but with noise from it and massive fear against banks, Bitcoin will have its chance to shine. $30k is very possible for Bitcoin to climb to but I thought about it before bank collapses which are additional factors recent weeks.

$30k likely is a top for Bitcoin in this year and you should have plan to take profit around $30k.
Activity: 490
Merit: 308
March 17, 2023, 04:13:58 AM
Firstly I think you have would posted this in the speculation board or even getting yourself involved in similar discussion topics already there.

Post it herespeculationon on bitcoin price
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
March 17, 2023, 04:13:45 AM
$30K sounds good, I think it's possible if Binance will really buy $1 billion BTC as they promised. Or people will massively start buying it and avoiding banks. To be honest, I thought about $30k to, but by April or May, Don't really know about March, we have only 2 weeks now anyway.
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
March 17, 2023, 03:49:34 AM
I get news  from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView showed BTC/USD gaining almost $1,000 versus overnight lows of $24,229 on Bitstamp.

The pair remained buoyant as news hit that Switzerland’s central bank was due to inject $50 billion Swiss francs ($53.8 billion) into the embattled Credit Suisse, shares of which added 40% on the day.So whats about you ? Bitcoin can pump 30k or down again 20K

Source link https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-returns-to-25k-as-credit-suisse-bailout-precedes-eu-rate-hike-move
Pages:
Jump to: