Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin can't push prices higher - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 09:16:28 AM
The Bitcoin bulls have been defending the $10,000 mark for the past few days. But they have not been able to push prices higher, which is a point of concern. The cryptocurrency has broken out of the down trendline one, which shows that the momentum on the downside has decreased. We can expect a few more days of range bound action between $10,000 and $12,000. It is difficult to predict whether the upside or the downside move comes next.
If you think the bitcoin price today is not going to increase anymore then I think your patience is limited. It is hard to predict if future bitcoins will increase or decrease, but if you are currently profiting from your bitcoin, I think you should sell them. Markets in China and Korea are introducing very difficult regulations in bitcoin trading. In future I think bitcoin prices will not increase further.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
January 28, 2018, 09:12:44 AM
The Bitcoin bulls have been defending the $10,000 mark for the past few days. But they have not been able to push prices higher, which is a point of concern. The cryptocurrency has broken out of the down trendline one, which shows that the momentum on the downside has decreased. We can expect a few more days of range bound action between $10,000 and $12,000. It is difficult to predict whether the upside or the downside move comes next.
There is nothing to worry about. Downside is over bro as far as I am concerned! The chart says it all. MACD and RSI shows reversal signal. The price has bounced so many times from the $10k support and I am sure volume is going to be stepping up a lot this week we are entering, so better to get in now for those who have not because we may not ever see this value again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
January 28, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
I will not worry to much, much of the bids are for the long run , so theres no other way .. then UP ..
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
January 28, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
It is difficult to predict the way up but you already know the limit down.
Aint that better? You will somehow know when to buy.
If you are not that greedy then you also know when you could sell. I think that is already a good trade. $1000 per bitcoin to trade is a lot in my opinion.
You cannot get this with altcoins, you will need to wait a little longer or have a lot of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
January 28, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
That is because we are just having a hard time. It is indeed a rough start for Bitcoin this year. Patience is important. We just need to wait for its value to again, increase. A stable market value of 10000 is way better than falling market value. Let's just be thankful that its market price did not fall that much. Continue holding because surely, uts market price will eventually increase.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 28, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: